RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 am

Running her hand across the arm in an effort to try and find where it broke, she would sigh as well, "Listen. Is me trying to help you so hard to deal with? I know I have been hostile in the past, but that doesn't mean I am going to poison you or anything, if I wanted you dead I would've edged Leo on, or done it myself... Now, can you fix your arm enough so I can bandage it?"
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:42 am

Rolling her eyes yet again, Viola glances at the other woman before closing her eyes. "Two clean breaks. One upper, one lower. Like I said, feel free to do whatever."

Sinking back in to her thoughts for a moment, she frowns again. "At any rate... accepting your help isn't very hard, since it's pretty clear attempting to kill me would put you in a bad way with Leo now. Which reminds me. How the hell did you get yourself in to that kind of position?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:54 am

"Well when you are in jail for multiple attempted murders, assaults and property damage, it's best not to tell your parents to bail you out. If only because they will kill me for it only being attempted." Preparing the supplies to the side of her, she would be evidently getting ready to realign the bone, one way or another, saying to herself as she remembers some of the training she was given for this, "Well I don't have a bonesaw or metal screws, so can't do that.. Should be a splint in there..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:02 am

"Right... whatever works, I guess."

Snorting at the other woman's reactions, Viola shakes her head. "Like I said... the bones only need to be set. You don't even have to splint them, just move them in to position."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:12 am

Not even giving warning, she would do as she is told, twisting the arm so the bones are back in position. Flinching slightly, she would say weaker than usual, "Sorry if it hurt. I am not exactly trained in this to the position of an expert."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:16 am

Wincing slightly at the sudden pain, Viola groans before focusing. Using her Semblance to spread the pain across both arms, it's noticeable... but only just. And she knows she can fight without the use of her arms anyway. "No matter. Like I said, I can kind of make pain entirely irrelevant to me... at least for a little while. I should be able to dull this for the next few hours at any rate, and by then it should hopefully be just an ache on it's own."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Instead pulling out a box of painkillers, she would offer them to Viola, "Well this will dull it without you having to do something with your aura. Try to relax, as I still want to learn how to be more stealthy from you, for obvious reasons."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Shaking her head at the offer of painkillers, Viola frowns at Aoife's... question? "You know it's not all about true stealth... it's about blending in, and having people read you the way that you want them to. Sure, stealth comes in handy... and more than that, having a less than obvious weapon helps. I couldn't tell you how many times I killed someone in their office, or their bedroom, or whatever other 'private' locations they might have." Shaking her head at Aoife again, she continues. "I probably only truly assassinated... eight people, I think. The rest of them saw me before they died. Some for mere moments, others for several hours. But I did whatever to make it work."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:39 pm

Rolling her eyes, she would move to lie down next to her, placing the supplies on her stomach, "Well how do you do that then? Blend in and make them read me differently. I mean, obviously I have a rep here, but not in the rest of Vale so I can just pass myself off as an innocent looking girl." Laughing at calling herself innocent, she would sigh at the end, her eyes not leaving the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 pm

I'm not so sure about that... but whatever.

Grumbling incoherently, she yawns before replying. "I'm not sure it's something that can be taught... though maybe now that you seem to be rather subdued you can pull it off..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:29 pm

"W-Will you teach me then? I already have teachers in my other attributes outside of Beacon, except blending in and subtlety. Apparently I am not old enough to do that, or some random crap like that." Puffing in anger, she shakes her head of the thoughts then turns to look at her, "I can pay you if needed."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 pm

"I can consider it... depending on how this situation is resolved, at least. Though that isn't the life I want for myself anymore either..." Viola responds, sighing yet again. And now to say something that could result in potential Aoife-rage...

"But Chiu is always going to come first, no matter what. And if she doesn't want me anywhere near you, I'm going to respect that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Rolling her eyes, she would have no signs of her Aoife-Rage, being incredibly calm, "I understand completely. As for the Chiu part, I agree with that as well, I mean, I would listen to him if he said so, maybe not if he annoyed me, but I would still keep as much as I can to it."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Not truly believing the other woman, Viola rolls her eyes and frowns. "Uh huh. So, do you know if you're meant to keep track of me for the time being... or if I'm allowed to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:27 pm

"I would assume I have to keep track of you, and unless I suddenly get an invite to your home, doubt Leo would let you go. Besides, how will you get there without me anyway?" Laughing a little, she would turn back to looking at the ceiling, biting her lip as she mentally criticizes her own words.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Frowning at Aoife's response, Viola ponders things for a moment, before deciding to speak. "Well... he didn't exactly say you had to watch me. He said to take me to the infirmary, which you didn't do either..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:15 am

"Do you want to go to the infirmary? I was trying to be nice, but there has to be some line to be drawn. It's not that I don't trust you, it is that if you do run off, it will be me who pays..." Despite her response, it would not be stern and more of a friendly, matter of fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:23 am

"Oddly enough, I don't trust you." Moving to sit up, she stretches briefly before sighing. "The only thing I want is for this mess to be over. I'm content with where my life was earlier today... and now everything is going to be worse."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:28 am

"Most people don't trust me, I am not sure if that is for a good reason or bad. As for what happened? I can try to help, but I am not sure how much I can persuade him to be nice." Looking actually sad for her, she follows her by sighing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 am

"You'd have a dead woman to worry about if he wasn't feeling nice. He easily could have, should have, and still might just snap my neck. The real problem is that my stupidity put my fiancée at risk... I'll never forgive myself for that" She retorts, a noticeable tone of self-loathing coating her voice.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:35 am

"Well lets just see if I am any good at diplomacy then." Moving to put her hand on Viola's arm, she would try her best to sound encouraging, "And I will try ny best to keep Chiu out of this, may be able to throw some influence around."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:52 am

Shrugging out of Aoife's hand, Viola gets off the bed after rolling her eyes at the woman. "Sorry... well, no I'm not, but I don't trust you, or really want your help at all. Of course, because it is probably your help versus likely death, I don't really have a choice here either."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:55 am

Shrugs, staying on the bed as she gets shrugged off, "And why would you not trust me? I warned you of him, and I figured you would take the hint and use the window. I have yet to attempt to poison you, stab you or otherwise injure you, so why do you not trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:11 am

Letting out a very unladylike snort, she can't help but wonder if the girl is serious. "Well... considering Chiu is the only person in the world that I trust, I wouldn't be too concerned about that. Trusting people is a fallacy in itself, and today is a perfect example. While I didn't trust you to keep my 'secret', by any means, I wasn't expecting you to be Leo's bitch. If I hadn't told you, I wouldn't have a broken arm and potential death hovering over Chiu's head, let alone my own. One simple mistake may have destroyed my life, and you have to ask why I don't trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:20 pm

Frowning and visibly shrinking from her words, she would not formulate a response until a few seconds later, "..I.. I didn't expect him to react like that or even respond... As for your secret, I would've kept it secret.. T-Tell Chiu to stay somewhere safe I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:27 pm

"If only it were that simple. I'm not naive enough to expect anywhere to be safe from Leo's people, even with how paranoid I can be about security. I'll just have to hope I can work through things and end up relatively unscathed at the end of it. And if it comes down to it, I can always kill myself for my mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Decides that getting 2000 posts is worth the rage of Viola, getting up and going to slap her, "Don't you dare take the cowards way out of committing suicide. What's done is done, all we can hope to do is limit the damage. If you help him as much as possible, you will probably get away far more lightly than if you didn't, so that would be a start."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]    It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's not like I WANT your help or anything. [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next