RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrManix

MrManix

I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe Empty
PostSubject: I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe   I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Hey there boys and girls, I've noticed a lot of new members recently, so I have an offer for you (and old members as well). So, as some of you are already aware, I like to Photoshop things, as less of you know, I fraking hate not doing anything for extended periods of time, regardless of the activity. If you fulfill some prerequisites, I might make your character's symbol as I have done for a few other users.

Here are your options:
Vector style(with or without gradient, your choice)
Examples:

Edits to an existing symbol(potentially the quickest or slowest to do)
Example:

Button Style(potentially the most limiting, creatively)
I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe 6EdJWqf

I can also make a symbol from scratch, but don't expect much.
Example:

Additionally, if I like you and your weapon enough, I might also do a construction of your character's weapon if it's possible.(this has potential to look weird and not right, so don't get your hopes up.)
Examples:

If your interested, leave a reply detailing the following:
- What style you'd like
- A detailed description of the symbol or even a picture
- If you'd like an edited picture, a high-res picture would be nice, but isn't necessarily required
- Your favorite color
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe   I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Would love mine made into buttons if you don't mind
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe   I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Please make Robin Vimana's symbol in button format if you could.

Symbol:A red circle as the background, it's shaped like a gear with twin swords cutting through it like an X.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe   I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:59 pm

I you could, please make my symbol, its a dark blue sapphire surrounded by red blackish flames. Make it in whatever form you think would be the best looking.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe   I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:30 pm

I'm in the process of making a new character and would appreciate it if you could make his symbol. It's an inkwell with a poignard style dagger in the inkwell instead of a pen. The two items are black on a red background. Any style works, though I prefer vector.

(You used Matthias's symbol as an example Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe   I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Draw Your Symbol, Maybe
Page 1 of 1