RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Labs of Origin

Go down 
+10
Sumdumguy
Shadowfox66
MrManix
Metroidhunter
Swordslinger
Kawazoe
Dakir
Cheshire Schrodinger
Kellenredx
Skylight
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

The Labs of Origin  Empty
PostSubject: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Timeline Placement: This will take place on Thursday in week 5.

Thorn walks around campus as usual, but this time was different. She was holding a large stack of posters. She walked around the campus posting them anywhere she could. She thought to herself Wow. It's only my first year and I get to lead an expedition! I'm already excited.. though I am a bit concerned.. She read over the flier one more time.

Adventurers! Students! Do you like thrills and chills! Do you like killing mutants and delinquents! Then this expedition is for you! Come and explore the abandoned Lab of Origins in the Forest of Forever Fall. More interested in rewards? We have those too! A butload of lien for you and your friends! Caution: We are not responsible for any lost limbs, injuries or death! The expedition will take place this Thursday and is lead by student :Thorn Stradaise.

Lucina walks by an awkward looking poster" Hmm... Reward eh... It's not like I have any class Thursday and I need something entertaining to do." She ripped the poster off and read it again as she kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Zwei is always up for some shenanigans...gonna do Zwei things.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:26 pm

*Byron walks down the hall humming to himself when he notices a new flyer in the corner of his good eye. Quickly skimming it he thought it seemed interesting enough. He grabbed a poster and continues his way.*
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Would love a chance for Kai to come along
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:29 pm

Yeah, count Fei in.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Sign Robin Vimana up.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Isabelle needs in on this, we have to have some team interaction already, it's been almost 2 months.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:52 pm

I'll sign up with Alexander, he needs some adventure in his life.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Kyri's eye was caught by the flyer and she almost fell backwards as her body went forward and her head stayed to look at it.

Adventure? Thrills? I have to go!
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Rachael has nothing better to do. She'll come along out of sheer boredom.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Axel looked at the flyer for the expedition and thought to himself, Hmm, I'm so new around here that it's not like I have anything else to do around here. I'll miss my gym workout on Thursday and however many days after that. Axel poked his biceps and his pinched his lats. Ehh, still good. I'll just work out harder before we go to make up for the missing days. Besides, fighting monsters will be a great way to meet other students. Axel took a flyer and headed off to his pre-lunch workout.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:02 am

Issac is going per the order of ALIA team leader, unless the Savage's Peak trip interferes.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:48 am

Aeden is up for this.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Walter Dean.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Posting order so far :
1. AkaiOtaku
2. Shadowfox66
3. Metroidhunter
4. kellenredx
5. CentralDogma
6. MrManix
7. Dakir
8. Kawazoe
9. Cheshire Schrodinger

I had to edit the order and remove some spaces because the plot would be way too long and get slower and slower with 13 people.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Labs of Origin    The Labs of Origin  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Labs of Origin
Page 1 of 1