RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:28 pm

"We gotta move! The ice is too unstable!" Stahl ordered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:00 am

Arthur was now very aware of the danger the ice posed on their trip, with this new grimm appearing and him hearing Stahl shouting about the ice, he wasn't too pleased about the predicament it had placed them in. "I agree, I think we should move to somewhere the ice isn't falling apart," He says to Stahl "Then we can go fishing." He says to the group.

That was such a fantastic line, I've been waiting to use that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:06 am

"Let's go." Stahl said, resisting the urge to faceplam at the lame pun. Grabbing Isabelle's arm, as going by her recent behavior would more then likely try to take it on, and ran for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:03 am

Shard watches everything going on intently. The creature had surprised him once, but would not do so again. He looks around, Shrapnel ready to swing at the first sign on the Grimm. He sees the rest fumbling over what to do.
He listens to everything, body ready to react to the slightest sound. He hears the rest arguing over whether to retreat or not.
Shard closes his eyes and breathes heavily. He can hear the creature moving around under the ice, and can sense its general direction. Roughly 96 degrees to his right. He opens his eyes again, and sees the shadow of the creature under the ice about 9 or 10 meters from him.
He still had his tracking skills. Good to know.
Shard loads a Sleeper cartridge into the Armbrust and awaits the creatures next move. Clearly the others weren't going to be any help, if they couldn't even get their crap together by now, so that makes this creature HIS prey. And next meal, if all went as planned.
Shard grins and licks his lips. He locks onto his target, Armbrust loaded and Shrapnel ready to swing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:36 pm

As Shard watched the large aquatic monster circle him, the Grimm dove down suddenly, down into the dark murky depths once more. For a moment all was silent, aside from the scuttling of Stahl, Isabelle, and Arthur's feet across the ice. In the next the Direwhal shot up from the waters,directly under Shard and twirling like a drill as it rose.

Inside of the research center Grinsley fumbled with the scroll he had left atop the filing drawer. he quickly picked it up and taped down on the contact button before tapping down again on "Pilot" and await a few anxious moments for the other end to pick up. "Mikado! You're going to need to be here as soon as possible....Damn Direwhal broke the ice, I don't know if the research center can be supported much longer...Alright, I'll keep the students alive until then.." As he finished his conversation he threw the scroll down onto the table before rushing out of the door and turning back to where the students had been. He saw Shard observing the ice and below him a dark shape rising at an extreme speed through the water. "Son of a-" He quickly pulled out his right weapon and aimed toward the boy. "Come on..." He lined up the sight and pulled the trigger, firing off a repulsion round toward Shard.

The Direwhal rose closer and closer toward the ice before finally hitting into it with it's two tusks. as it spun upward and broke apart the ice above it with a thunderous boom, the repulsion round shot by Grinsley met it's mark and hit Shard in his chest, sending him flying backwards several feet as the Direwhal shot into the air with it's tusks nearly hooking onto Shard's weapon. As it reached its maximum altitude it began to twist it's body and fell back downward toward Shard in a nose dive.

The other students who had scrambled away from the monstrous beast now stood 20 meters away from Shard and could see the dark shadow rise up toward their classmate. Before any of them had a chance to react an ear piercing screech resounded across the ice. Over one of the larger ice mounds flew out three large winged Grimm. They appeared to be almost completely white like the other land Grimm has been with the only indication of their presence being their eyes and flapping of wings. They had large white wings, each wing being at least triple the size of it's body, and three razor sharp, black talons protruding from it's feet. It had a white bone mask stretching from it's beak to the back of its neck and four pure red eyes. The three Grimm circled around Stahl, Arthur, and Isabelle for a moment before each dove downward toward a different student with their talons readied to grab onto the flesh and carry them away.

All the while, Lan stood in between the two groups, not knowing who to help. Before he could choose, however, a sickening roar echoed across the frozen land to his ears. Atop one of the ice mounds stood a completely white Ursa Major. It stood up on it's hind legs for a moment, sniffing the air, before falling back on all four with a thunderous crash. It looked into Lan's eyes with its own unending red eyes for a moment before stepping back ten charging forward toward the boy at great speed, growling with primal hunger as is sped toward him.

Franklin Dillinger - "Boost"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Arthur had been utterly bamboozled by all these Grimm attacking at once from all directions, under, above and on the same plane as them. It was ridiculous. This didn't slow him in drawing his sword from his side and readying his shield for whatever was coming. He then got himself into a proper defensive position; right foot firmly behind left, head tucked in under shield, sword ready to deflect any other thing else the bird might try. He was ready.

Arthur realised he probably should have said something about the oncoming danger to his fellow students, but from what he could tell, they all seemed to be fighting their own battles too. So he was ready to dispatch of his Grimm first or he was looking for an opportune moment for him to get the group out of there. One or the other.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Stahl drew Eisen Blatt in a single quick motion in a reverse grip. Firing a bullet out to increase draw speed and aiming to try to cut off an arm of the Grimm that had lunged for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:11 am

Shard was waiting for the over-sized fish to emerge, waiting for his chance to strike. Before he knew what was happening, however, he was several feet from where he had been waiting, and his chest plate had yet another crack in it.
"THE HELL WAS THAT FOR, OLD MAN?" He yelled.
Looking up, Shard realized he wasn't nearly as safe as Grinsley had planned.
The Direwhal was on it's way down. Shard would only have one chance to dodge AND attack, and he planned to take it.
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Wait fo-NOW
Shard rolled to his left to avoid the nose dive, and tried to catch the fish with Shrapnel, planning to follow it underwater and deal with it there.
He took a deep breath, waiting to be pulled under.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JL

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:54 am

OOC: Woohoo! FINALLY, After over a month of waiting!

IC:

The piercing gaze and fierce howl from the Ursa Major that had appeared probably just to make life a bit worse for all of us knocked me out of my stupor.

"Come at me, you stupid mutt."

It responded by doing so, pounding across the ice with a force that miraculously didn't end up breaking the floor the Ursa stood on. As it began the close the distance between me and itself, I began to charge my own energies into my sword. Circulating around it's deadly edge like a current within a circuit, electricity sparked outwards, leaving a trail of blue and white that outlined my weapon.

I kneeled down to brace against the kickback that I knew I was going to get before raising my sword parallel against the icy floor and perpendicular to my body, and with my own yell that challenged the roar of the Ursa I let the sparks fly. A bolt of lightning emerged from the tip of my sword, sheering through the air towards the body of the Grimm who had attacked me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 am

From Isabelle's current position, and with such short range weapons, fighting a bird wouldn't be too easy.  Instead, she waited for the diving Grimm to fly in closer, turning on the electricity in her blades.  As it neared her, she quickly dived to the left, blindly swinging her blades where she thought the bird would be.

The Armless Wonder - Vivian Palladino

The Quiet Trap - Cassidy Nyanza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Swordslinger wrote:
Stahl drew Eisen Blatt in a single quick motion in a reverse grip. Firing a bullet out to increase draw speed and aiming to try to cut off an arm of the Grimm that had lunged for him.

The Zizarian swooped down with its talons outstretched toward the you man's sword. As the blade met the talons it stopped short, being gripped by the razor sharp bone talons. As the Zizarian flapped it's wings and created a small gust of wind and snow into the boys face it let out a ear piercing screech before arching back then forward, sending its beak toward the boy's lower jaw.

Haboo90 wrote:
Arthur had been utterly bamboozled by all these Grimm attacking at once from all directions, under, above and on the same plane as them. It was ridiculous. This didn't slow him in drawing his sword from his side and readying his shield for whatever was coming. He then got himself into a proper defensive position; right foot firmly behind left, head tucked in under shield, sword ready to deflect any other thing else the bird might try. He was ready.

Arthur realised he probably should have said something about the oncoming danger to his fellow students, but from what he could tell, they all seemed to be fighting their own battles too. So he was ready to dispatch of his Grimm first or he was looking for an opportune moment for him to get the group out of there. One or the other.

The Zizarian's talons clanged off of Arthur's shield it continued its flight and passed over his head. As it flew further on it tilted its body slightly to the right, sending it into something of a u-turn. As it zoomed back it collapsed its wings and aimed its beak toward the small of Arthur's back.

Metroidhunter wrote:
From Isabelle's current position, and with such short range weapons, fighting a bird wouldn't be too easy.  Instead, she waited for the diving Grimm to fly in closer, turning on the electricity in her blades.  As it neared her, she quickly dived to the left, blindly swinging her blades where she thought the bird would be.

As Isabelle dove and swung her blade blindly at the Zizarian, the very tip of the blade scratched into the Grimm's leg, sending a jolt of electricity into its body. The Grimm screeched as it fumbled through the air past Isabelle's head. After recovering from the shock the Grimm stopped itself in the air and spun around to face the Girl's back. It let out another loud screech before flapping its wings in sync once, sending tens of needle thin feathers shooting toward Isabelle.

JL wrote:
The piercing gaze and fierce howl from the Ursa Major that had appeared probably just to make life a bit worse for all of us knocked me out of my stupor.

"Come at me, you stupid mutt."

It responded by doing so, pounding across the ice with a force that miraculously didn't end up breaking the floor the Ursa stood on. As it began the close the distance between me and itself, I began to charge my own energies into my sword. Circulating around it's deadly edge like a current within a circuit, electricity sparked outwards, leaving a trail of blue and white that outlined my weapon.

I kneeled down to brace against the kickback that I knew I was going to get before raising my sword parallel against the icy floor and perpendicular to my body, and with my own yell that challenged the roar of the Ursa I let the sparks fly. A bolt of lightning emerged from the tip of my sword, sheering through the air towards the body of the Grimm who had attacked me.

The lightning bolt slammed into the shoulder of the Ursa, causing it to falter slightly before continuing its charge. as it neared Lan it took one last step before leaping toward the him with outstretched claws and it's teeth bared.

Zou Sama wrote:
Shard was waiting for the over-sized fish to emerge, waiting for his chance to strike. Before he knew what was happening, however, he was several feet from where he had been waiting, and his chest plate had yet another crack in it.
"THE HELL WAS THAT FOR, OLD MAN?" He yelled.
Looking up, Shard realized he wasn't nearly as safe as Grinsley had planned.
The Direwhal was on it's way down. Shard would only have one chance to dodge AND attack, and he planned to take it.
Wait for it...
Wait for it...
Wait fo-NOW
Shard rolled to his left to avoid the nose dive, and tried to catch the fish with Shrapnel, planning to follow it underwater and deal with it there.
He took a deep breath, waiting to be pulled under.

Shard's blade cut deep into the rubbery skin of the Direwhal before getting caught between two of the bone spikes. As the Direwhal dove downward into the frozen sea it pulled the boy down with it. After submerging again it dove down then  upward, slamming Shard into the bottom of the ice layer and causing the ground the rock for the others above ground.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Arthur was now more prepared to fight the bird, thing. After the bird had flown over his head, he turned quickly on the spot, using his momentum to take two steps forward and swing his left arm out, trying to smash the Grimm away with his shield. The rocking of the ice underneath his feet, didn't do much, but it did enough to let his foot slip a little, so some of the power he would have had in the shield slam had gone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JL

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:06 am

IC:

The Ursa took my bolt of lightning head on, faltering for only a moment. Gritting my teeth in slight frustration, I prepared for when it came towards me.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

The ice beneath is echoed with it's heavy footsteps, and in seconds it was upon me. It's one mistake, though, was to try and cover this final distance with a leap.

I sidestepped to my right, holding my sword to my left, intent on letting the Ursa run right through my blade.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:11 am

As Shard was slammed into the ice, he nearly lost his hold of Shrapnel. He slipped a little, but being pressed against the ice was helpful in this instance.
'You're not getting rid of me THAT easily you fat fishy [EXPLETIVE]'
Angling his body (Painfully, due to being compressed against the ice) Shard used his feet to propel himself further into the Direwhal with his blade, also trying to push away from the ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Stahl did the one thing the Grimm probably didn't expect. Reach out and try to snatch the damn thing's beak in mid air. Hopping to high hell that his glove could provide sufficient defense, and that his strength would be enough to stop that thing from impaling his face. Still, he did slightly dodge at the last moment, so it should work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 pm

The bird's fumbling had given Isabelle enough time to turn back towards it, jumping to the side a few feet to avoid the flying feathers.  Quickly dashing forwards, she swung both swords at it vertically, hoping to kill it as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:58 pm

Haboo90 wrote:
Arthur was now more prepared to fight the bird, thing. After the bird had flown over his head, he turned quickly on the spot, using his momentum to take two steps forward and swing his left arm out, trying to smash the Grimm away with his shield. The rocking of the ice underneath his feet, didn't do much, but it did enough to let his foot slip a little, so some of the power he would have had in the shield slam had gone.

Arthur’s shield slammed into the side of the Zizarian’s side and knocked it away from it’s path and straight one of the frozen waves before falling to the ground with a broken right wing. It hobbled back to a standing position before letting out another ear piercing screech and lifting it’s left wing up then bringing it down extremely quick. Using the lift from the single flap, the Zizarian launches itself toward Arthur’s face with it’s talons extended.

Swordslinger wrote:
Stahl did the one thing the Grimm probably didn't expect. Reach out and try to snatch the damn thing's beak in mid air. Hoping to high hell that his glove could provide sufficient defense, and that his strength would be enough to stop that thing from impaling his face. Still, he did slightly dodge at the last moment, so it should work.
The Zizarian suddenly found itself caught by the boy and stopped itself inches from his face. Stahl’s strength was enough to keep the beast restrained but he was not strong enough keep the beasty’s beak closed. Soon after stopping it pried open Stahl’s hand and let out a screech directly in front of his face, sending spittle into his eyes and temporarily blinding him.

Metroidhunter wrote:
The bird's fumbling had given Isabelle enough time to turn back towards it, jumping to the side a few feet to avoid the flying feathers.  Quickly dashing forwards, she swung both swords at it vertically, hoping to kill it as soon as possible.
As Isabelle approached the Zizarian the creature seemingly ignored the girl and shot upward in a spiral before stopping and facing Stahl and his own Zizarian. It took a moment to look back down at Isabelle before it flapped it’s wings and sent a volley of feathers toward the temporarily blinded Stahl.

JL wrote:
IC:

The Ursa took my bolt of lightning head on, faltering for only a moment. Gritting my teeth in slight frustration, I prepared for when it came towards me. Thump.Thump.Thump. The ice beneath is echoed with it's heavy footsteps, and in seconds it was upon me. It's one mistake, though, was to try and cover this final distance with a leap. I sidestepped to my right, holding my sword to my left, intent on letting the Ursa run right through my blade.
The Ursa’a jaws snapped down on the blade of the sword and caught Lan, pulling him off his feet, before pulling it’s head to the side and releasing the sword, sending the boy flying.

Zou Sama wrote:
As Shard was slammed into the ice, he nearly lost his hold of Shrapnel. He slipped a little, but being pressed against the ice was helpful in this instance.
'You're not getting rid of me THAT easily you fat fishy [EXPLETIVE]'
Angling his body (Painfully, due to being compressed against the ice) Shard used his feet to propel himself further into the Direwhal with his blade, also trying to push away from the ice.
The Direwhal squirmed under the water as Shrapnel was plunged deeper into it’s skin. It pushed itself upward again into the ice, slamming Shard into it and dislodging him before diving once more into the murky deep and leaving Shard floating in the freezing water.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:12 pm

At this second slam, Shard nearly lost consciousness. His vision blurred, and he felt numb.
However, the Direwhal had made off with his weapon still in its ribs, and that left Shard without an effective way to fight it.
He may be hot-headed, but he was completely stupid.
He pushed all thoughts of pain out of his head and boosted his strength with his Aura.
He begins punching the ice above him.
Having been fighting the over-sized fish, he hadn't realized just how out of breath he was.
His lungs were burning, and making it harder for him to focus on getting out.

CRACK!

The ice above him breaks, and he he desperately claws his way out.
He takes in a deep breath and climbs out of the water, spitting blood into the depths.
It didn't stop at blood, though. He threw up into the water as well.

Now that he was out of the water, his body tried to get him to rest (By means of fainting).
"No you don't you useless shit!" He yelled, slapping himself.
He could barely see straight, as was, but the stubborn jackass refused to be beaten by a freaky fish.
Standing up, he wobbles and nearly collapses.
"Let's see how you like this!"
He swaps cartridges in the Armbrust to one filled with Sleeper rounds.
"Come out, come out, wherever you are"
Coughing up more blood, he focuses and waits for the Direwhal to re-appear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JL

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:58 am

Quote :
The Ursa’a jaws snapped down on the blade of the sword and caught Lan, pulling him off his feet, before pulling it’s head to the side and releasing the sword, sending the boy flying.

IC:

Okay.

I think I screamed like a girl as I went flying through the air; but nonetheless I maintained a small amount of focus, and that focus I channeled through my sword. A bolt of lightning erupted from the tip of my weapon even as I began to fall uncontrollably, and sheered through the air towards the Ursa.

Without being able to see if my attack hit, I landed with an improvised roll. The ice was a smooth, slick surface, and I landed without any scratches, but the impact did send pain flaring across my body.

Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Arthur had grown quite weary quite quickly of the birds samey attack patterns. He was just going to end this as soon as possible so he could get back into the warm...

Arth turned in plenty of time to see the bird, half heartedly it seemed, flying towards him. It seemed halfhearted mostly because of it's lack of usage of one wing that Arthur had duly noted and would probably use the fact it wasn't as fast as it used to be or as powerful to his advantage. He reckoned he needn't really worry about being hit, if he just hit hard enough. He raised his sword over his right shoulder, placed his right foot back, slightly, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

Three... Two... NOW. Went through his mind as he lunged his right foot forward towards the projectile like bringing his sword down in a large arc towards the animal, not caring where he hit it. Just hoping to out strength it to stop it hitting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Isabelle was slightly confused as the bird ignored her, though it didn't take long to realize what it was doing instead.  One of the other students, whose name she failed to recall, had just gotten a face full of Grimm saliva.  Something she had experienced herself in the past, which was not too pleasant.  "Blind kid, heads up!"  It was the only fitting title she could think of at the moment, or at least one that might draw a quick enough reaction so that he could avoid getting hit by the flying feathers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Stahl heard her. Realizing something was coming towards him, he grabbed on to one the beast's wings and heaved. Doing a 180 turn, Stahl had positioned the bird between him and the feathers. Just to be sure though, he sucker punched the thing and rolled out of the way when he turned far enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Haboo90 wrote:
Three... Two... NOW. Went through his mind as he lunged his right foot forward towards the projectile like bringing his sword down in a large arc towards the animal, not caring where he hit it. Just hoping to out strength it to stop it hitting him.

As Arthur’s sword arcs downward the Zizarian is unable to avoid it was it soars toward the boy. The sword’s edge finds its mark and slices the Grimm’s chest and stomach area open, causing the Grimm to fall limp and fly past the boy’s shoulder and land behind him before smoke begins to rise from it’s body. The sword itself embeds itself into the thick ice, causing a small spiderweb of cracks to form around it.

Swordslinger wrote:
Stahl heard her. Realizing something was coming towards him, he grabbed on to one the beast's wings and heaved. Doing a 180 turn, Stahl had positioned the bird between him and the feathers. Just to be sure though, he sucker punched the thing and rolled out of the way when he turned far enough.

As the Zizarian was twisted around, tens of the razor sharp feathers of its comrade pierced into its back, causing it to go limp as smoke rose out of its body.

Metroidhunter wrote:

Outnumbered and driven by compulsion, the bird screeched once more and dove downward before pulling up to make a swipe at the most handicapped of the group, Stahl. It soared toward the boy with it’s two legs extended with its talons aimed to blind him permanently.

JL wrote:
I think I screamed like a girl as I went flying through the air; but nonetheless I maintained a small amount of focus, and that focus I channeled through my sword. A bolt of lightning erupted from the tip of my weapon even as I began to fall uncontrollably, and sheered through the air towards the Ursa.

The arc of electricity struck the Ursa in the chest as it reared up to roar. It fell quickly back down on its four leg as it struggled to to keep itself upright before finally slumping over as smoke begins to rise out of it.

As the Direwhal dove it did not reappear for a moment, giving Grinsely a chance to propel himself into the air over Stahl and the others. As he descended he brought down the blade side of his weapon and decapitated the final Zizarian before landing gruffly on his feet.  “We need to get out of here and down to to the south, where we came from, now!” He shouted to the children as he took the blade out of the ice where it had embedded itself. He turned to the South and reached into his pocket to check his scroll. "We need to be there quickly. and we need to move now.” He said sternly, directed at Shard and Lan. Without waiting for a response he set out toward the southern shelf, setting the path for the others. “If you’re worried about the Direwhal attacking again, don’t be….it’s more worrisome that it didn’t attack again….

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:40 am

The strength in his legs faltering, Shard panted heavily.
His ears were ringing, and his head pounding. He could hear someone saying something about leaving.
"Leaving before... The battle's ov... Over?" He wheezed with a sadistic grin.
"Wh.. Where's the fun in... Fun in that?"
Shard collapsed onto one knee, arm still ready to fire the Armbrust at the first sign of the over-sized fish.
"And the {EXPLETIVE} still ha... Has my weapon."
Shard coughed up more blood and remained with his arm at the ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Stahl stumbled forward, rubbing his face with one arm and using the other to feel for something, "Ugh, somebody help me get this stuff out of my eyes, I can't see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]   

Back to top Go down

Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 2 [Plot]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4