RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+5
Icrus505
bren159
Kaliot
Drake Ferrox
SentientSnake
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:11 am

"I don't really..." He stopped and hummed, rethinking what he was going to say. "A queen need not worry about the whereabouts of her pawns." He chuckled. "You can totally have my dagger if you want. I never use the thing, anyway. As for what I'm making...probably something for my family. Jewelry perhaps. I can't really think of anything else I could make in the time I think we would be given that would be useful to me."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:40 am

Hardly even phased by being picked up and plopped down on a seat, Melissa instead spent her time grumbling over the lack of candy. Sure, she had backpack full of the stuff, but she deserved to be given more! How come everyone else get free food and she didn't? Unfair! She spent a few minutes grumbling to herself over how unfair the world was, before getting bored. Looking around, she noticed a... boy? Man? Girl? She couldn't really tell. This person had long hair like a girl, and was thin like a girl... so maybe?

Approaching him closer, she studied the person carefully. Finally, she deduced he was in fact a man, but a very skinny one. Malnourished, maybe? She sighed, wondering to herself why people always ate unhealthily, as she popped a few candies into her mouth. Approaching the man with the 'rations' in her hands, she tossed them onto his lap.

"Here! You should eat these, Skinny Man, then you might look less like a teenage girl on a diet, and more like a man!" She said.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Finally bored enough to talk to people, Roi looks around for someone who might want to have a conversation. He notices Roy only a few seats away, being covered in food by that weird candy girl.

Poor guy... No noble warrior should have to deal with that... Perhaps I can help?

He decides to head over. Once there, he politely asks for the seat next to him.

"Hello Roy! Nice name. Do you mind if I sit here? I found your story quite intriguing."

Roi seats himself without an answer.

Last edited by bren159 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Petra cleared her throat, addressing the group and standing once the ship had ceased rocking. She pulled up a window on her scroll, scowling slightly. "Attention all. The folks upstairs made me promise ta warn ya about what we're goin' ta be doin'." Once again, she cleared her throat, reading off the scroll. "Alright... Anyone here allergic ta nuts?" No response. "Good. Anyone not fit ta be fightin' grimm and any other threats we might be facin'? Asthma or chronic bein' a pansy?" Petra sat back down when the ship hit turbulence, waiting for anyone to respond before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:19 am

((OOC: sorry if I wasn't clear, Melissa threw the rations from the backpack, not candy))
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:43 am

Roy was about to respond to the candy girl. Really, he was. He wasn't intentionally ignoring her, he had just frozen up due to gynophobia rearing its ugly head once more. In fact, as soon as he heard her voice after the rations hit his lap, he was barely able to stammer out a sentence, stuttering slightly.

"D-d-d-don't you n-n-need those?"

The Roi sat next to him, and with some backup, so to speak, of his own gender, he visibly unfroze. He was never like this in combat, which was odd, just in social settings. He wasn't sexist. He'd fight a woman, too. Thing was, he really couldn't talk to one. In any case, the man he recognized as Roi sat down next to him, and he was about to open his mouth, when the teacher whose name had already slipped his mind spoke up again.

No, no chronic being a pansy, unless it came to talking to women. He was slightly allergic to dogs, though he doubted that would come up. No allergies besides that.

So he turned to Roi and quietly spoke.

"Our names are similar, aren't they?"

He found his story "intriguing?" Oh boy, here came the laughter....
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:01 am

Melissa giggled at the 'man's' response - he seemed to simply freeze up when she spoke, and barely even managed to get out a sentence, although he seemed to have a severe case of stuttering. The guy really didn't seem much like a man did he?

"Nope! Can't eat food like that! I guess you have the guts of a teenage girl to go with your physique! Although most teenage girls can actually speak to other people..." She said teasingly, no trace of malice evident in her voice - just pure, innocent teasing.

Pausing to listen to what Bad Ration Woman had to say, she tilted her head in confusion. The people upstairs? When the woman paused, she raised her hand to ask a question, "I have a question! There's an upstairs to this airship? With people that told you what to do? I didn't see you go upstairs though..."
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Somewhat pleased with the responce he got, Roi smiled.

"Indeed they are." Roi chuckled, "So, would you care to tell me more about your past? I'd be glad to also share mine to you, if you'd like"

Roi once again showed a look of sadness, but quickly returned to happy.

"Oh, and don't be so nervous. I won't hurt you, even though I could quite easily" Roi gestures boldly to the weapons on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:50 am

Well, now Roy was slightly angry. Not enough to make his gynophobia vanish, but enough to put it on the backburner.

"I may not be good at talking to people, but apparently some people on this ship are too dumb to understand a metaphor."

He then turned to Roi. This young man seemed arrogant as all hell. Not overly malicious or teasing, just...arrogant.

"And I'll have you know I'm quite capable of defending myself. I just suck at talking to people."

Roy then laughed nervously.

((OOC: Sorry for the crappy post. I feel like hell.))
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:42 pm

Roi nodded, looking more pleased that Roy was talking.

It seems my plan is working well. He seems to have started breaking out of his comfort zone...

"Understood. But what I don't understand is why you haven't told me about your past. Are you ashamed of it? Because if you are, my history is probably much worse than yours"

Roi looked more curious than concerned, as if watching a test rat, rather then talking to a human being.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:12 am

((Timeskip and location change. About 4 hours later.))

The cabin of the airship is dimmed, allowing those who chose to sleep to do so. Below the airship, is a dense, sprawling jungle with hundreds of colorful birds circling and jumping about the canopy.

Petra and her student's were awoken by the sound of the airship's machine-gun and a severe right tilt in an evasive maneuver. A red light ignited, flashing rapidly in tune with a blaring alarm. Petra was thrown from her seat by the turn and, on all fours, yells to her students while attempting to rise. "What the- Everyone hold on!"

The ship made another hard turn, this time to the left, throwing more bodies around like rag-dolls. The turn is quickly followed by the sound like a thunderclap, only more drawn out and higher pitched. The ship rocks from an immense wind, and shortly after, a hard impact, which caused the ship to spin slightly and make the engines whine. "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We're experiencing some-God damn!- some technical difficulties! Please remain- woah!- Remain calm!"
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:04 am

Mao was startled from his slumber from the sudden movements of the airship. It was not long after he opened his eyes when his head was lifted from Kyri's shoulder and brought to meet the window of the airship. He was knocked out cold A somewhat small crack appeared in the glass, and the sound of the collision was not the best thing to hear. His vision had gone black for just a moment, and, once he regained it, he held onto his injury as he attempted to decipher what was actually happening. Very faintly he could hear the pilot speaking over the intercom, but the pilot's voice sounded rather distant. Mao could not discern what he was trying to say, though considering what was happening, it must not be good.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:26 am

Melissa had been sitting on the floor again when the 'turbulence' happened, and such was the strength of it that she was sent flying at the window, smashed through it and fell to her death she ended up tumbling across the airship, although she did so rather casually. It hurt a little, but only enough to bruise. And it was kind of fun! Sort of like sitting in a drying or a washing machine!

"Weeeeeeee!" She said as she bounced across the ship, craning her head to try peer out the window as she did, trying to get a view of the world outside, and maybe find out what was happening, although she didn't particularly care. She attempted to eat a candy midair, but a bounce jolted her and the sweet flew out of her hands. Blinking as she realised she had lost it, she cried out, "Nooooooooooo!" And attempted to dive towards it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:10 am

David nearly fell out of his seat. He was still half asleep. "Wait, who, where." He watched out the window to see what was happening.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 10:59 am

Issac lurches across the cabin from the turbulence, barely grabbing hold of the seat across from him to brace himself. "This bodes well for the rest of the trip, doesn't it? That is if we live through this pilots horrible flying." He say this to no one in particular, and just clings on to the seat through the rest of the situation.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Roi was in the middle of reading a book when the turbulence hit. The sudden jerk caused the novel to fly from his hand and land closed on the floor.

Furious about losing his page, Roi stands up and yells, "God damn it! I was reading that! Where'd this pilot learn to fly anyway?!"

He then storms into the cockpit, not even paying attention to the turbulence. "I'll show you a thing or two about flying!"

Last edited by bren159 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Roy was half asleep in his seat,a book in one hand, open, and an energy bar from his own pack unopened in the other hand, slowly slipping from his grip.

Then turbulence! He went flying from his seat, being rather light, and knocked his head on the wall before falling face first. He had the wind knocked out of him from hitting the ground, and wheezed for about thirty seconds before getting his breath back.

"What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:20 pm

Kyri had taken the knife from her partner hours before and as he fell back asleep she kept watch in the ship. She was sure they would be fine as they where surrounded by others from the school, but she took upon herself to watch over her partner who was now asleep. She twirled the weapon in her hand as Mao's words rang through her head.

"A queen need not worry about the whereabouts of her pawns." She shook her head to dispel the words.

I will always worry about my "pawns". Any chess player would know to keep an eye on all of her pieces. Not that Mao, or any of my team is a pawn in my eyes. She looked over to Mao and smiled at his head on her shoulder. She looked back to the knife and then brought her leg up and stored it in her boot for now. As she lay back to rest the airship starts to shake.

"That's not goo.." She was cut off as the entire airship shook and threw her about in her seat. It seems Mao had woken up with everything going on, and as the airship shook again she was thrown forward and backwards from her seat and then nearly under it. She tried to hold herself into place by grabbing onto the bars but with another shake she was thrown into them. Her aura was up at this point and her stopped her body from knocking into the bars too hard. She slowly came to her feet holding onto her seat.

"Are we under attack?!" she called to Petra reaching down and snapping her weapon onto her wrist holding on once more as the ship shook.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:02 pm

Of course Drake's reaction to sudden unexpected turbulence and panic is to be completely deadpan and emotionless. He looks to the others, half tempted to tell Melissa to knock whatever she was doing off on principle before silently opening the armoured case with the Talons.

Thankfully the process for arming himself was simple. Slotting them on, allowing the armoured frame to click and closing the case. It was almost as though Drake was willing to accept that from past experience anything he went on with others ultimately resulted in something...exploding. It was becoming accepted as a fact of Beacon life. Apparently he was blessed with explosive situations.

"Well now. This took longer than I expected. Still...remain calm people. Ms. Evans...I defer to your experience in this situation. No point in all of us trying to be leaders when there's at least three if not four team leaders here..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:35 pm

The engines whined under the strain. Another thunderclap shook the walls of the airship before two more impacts struck the Melissa stern of the ship, causing it to buck forward 70 degrees. Petra lost her footing, but anchored herself by punching through a grate with her hammer-hand. "If it's bolted down, grab it!" Petra couldn't offer any instructions beyond the obvious, given how she knew just as little as everyone else. 

The pilot stabilized the ship, bringing it back to its normal orientation. Petra removed her hand from the hole she made, getting to her feet and assessing the situation. "I... Guess it's over now? Anyone hurt bad?" No sooner than she had asked the question, three enormous white spikes the size of kayaks bore through the walls of the airship with the sound of crunching metal. The side walls were crushed in, squeezing the ship. An engine was impaled and caught fire. The ship began ascending as if pulled up by the spikes.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Roi was returning to his seat when the spikes hit the ship, nearly impaled by the middle... claw? "Goodness! Watch where you put those things!" says Roi, while slicing the spikes with his weapon.

Roi stumbles as the ship begins to rise. "Mrs. Evans, would you kindly enlighten us about what is happening to the ship? Or are you just as lost as us?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:15 pm

David looked at the spikes. He got up and walked calmly up to one. "What kind of spikes are these? Where have I seen these?" David simply looks at them before grabbing a chair.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:52 am

Melissa looked at the spikes with confusion as she thudded to a stop on the ground when the ship stopped bouncing around. That had been kind of fun, really! It sort of reminded her of how she'd play in the dryer! Though the ship had a lot more space to bounce around in, so it was a lot more fun. Walking up the spikes, she poked one of them.

Hard. That's what she saidShe poked them again, but it felt the same. Hmm. Perhaps it would like a chat? Spikes usually enjoyed good chats, but they rarely got them. Maybe it was just grumpy it hadn't had anyone to talk to in a while, and was pulling their ship to get friends!

"Hello Mr. Spike! How are you doing today? The weather's pretty nice, huh? I think you're really pointy and sharp, and Mmmm that polish! Do you get polished every day or something, or is it all natural?" She asked, chatting up the Spike casually despite the feeling of the ship moving upwards.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:43 am

David looked over at the girl. "You do know spikes are incapable of speech right. I believe I know what these are I just cant remember." David pulled out one of his many books and began flipping through it. 'This is going to bug me all day now.'
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:21 am

Drake's response to the unexpected amount of turbulence and to being ordered to grab something nailed down was to nail himself down, Talon blades punched into the floor. Crouched low he rode it out, looking about at anyone that might question his logic. At least Mao wouldn't.

Yet when the ship starts to ascend, when the spikes punch through he raises his eyebrows. These almost looked familiar. Almost. Initiation was largely a blur of fire and explosions in his memories and he was hoping this wouldn't be the same. He was distracted still, but not enough to lose focus as he pulls the Talons free and frowns.

"I hate to suggest this...but we may wish to evacuate the vehicle. I have no desire to see where this leads..."
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:22 am

Roy managed to avoid being speared by the spikes. Narrowly. He flopped over on his back mere inches from where the spikes came in, seconds before they actually came in. He stood, reaching into his pack and grabbing his collapsed spear to ready himself for whatever was coming.

"Geez, those things are huge."

He wasn't so impetuous as to poke one, though he did unfurl his spear and lean on it. There was no fear in his voice, just mild surprise. This was either going to turn out very fun, or very bad. Possibly both!
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:16 pm

As the engine was shot and the airship started to ascend Kyri looked to Petra and back to her partner. It was becoming clear that not only where they under attack, their transport was about to become lunch. She rushed over to Petra.

"I agree with the others, we need to get out of here otherwise this ship is going to be destroyed by what is flying away with it right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]   Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field trip to Savage's Peak, day 1 [Plot, Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next