RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inseparable[Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

Inseparable[Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Inseparable[Closed]   Inseparable[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Timeline:Saturday of Week 1

Aaron is walking through the City of Vale, wondering where he is going to go next. He notices a ship coming into port as an idea comes into his head.

"A ship could work," Aaron thought to himself. "It really doesn't matter, I just need to leave as soon as I can."

He notices an empty chair nearby and plops down into it. He grips Jishin, pushing each rod into the tip of the earth. He feels those who are connected close by, and it seems as if his brother still hasn't found him.

He leans his head back and sighs.

He closes his eyes, thinking, "This is all Asher's fault. If he hadn't been picked leader, this wouldn't be a problem. I am obviously more adept at fighting styles and I'm smarter as well. Too bad, I'm getting out of here whether he wants me to or not."

Aaron pushes himself up and makes  his way down to the docks.

Last edited by TheSadOnion on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Inseparable[Closed]   Inseparable[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm

Zwei was scanning the crown from atop a roof when a familiar person was spotted among them. "I see him sitting on the chair over there" He pointed to it hoping Asher saw while speaking into the walkie talkie. With that he began jumping from rooftop to rooftop attempting to get as close as possible before stopping at the closest rooftop possible and waiting for Asher to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Inseparable[Closed]   Inseparable[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 pm

Where would Aaron go, and why is he so angry?

Asher suddenly thought back to the moment his parents gave him Taifu. Aaron was furious that they hadn't passed it down to him that he ran away for three days. However, this time was different. They were older, more mature, and smarter. Aaron would likely be going somewhere Asher didn't want to be....

Suddenly, Zwei called out to him over the radio. He had spotted him. "Zwei! I think know where he's headed. He's going to try to make a break for the docks."
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: Inseparable[Closed]   Inseparable[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Aaron continued forward. Accessing the ship, he noticed only a few ways to climb aboard. As he scanned the area, he had the feeling he was being watched.

"Asher is probably on his way. I need to keep moving."

Aaron removed Jishin from their place on his hips and increased his pace forward. He continued looking for a possible way on as he realized he might as well just climb the side of the ship using Jishin to give him a boost.

He pushed forward.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Inseparable[Closed]   Inseparable[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm

Zwei quickly hopped off the roof top and into the crowd. "Target preparing to board" he spoke as his feet hit earth and began into a full sprint. He didnt pay any attention as he knocked over many people and shoved many more out of the way. He was several inches away from Aaron by now.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Inseparable[Closed]   Inseparable[Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Asher was in a full sprint trying to reach Aaron before he boarded a ship. Every step made his chest burn as he rushed to the docks. "Target?! Don't hurt him, Zwei! I only need to talk to him," he managed to speak between breaths. He rounded the corner to the docks. "THERE"S NO NEED FOR THIS AARON! WE CAN TALK!"
Back to top Go down
TheSadOnion

TheSadOnion

PostSubject: Re: Inseparable[Closed]   Inseparable[Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Aaron hears his brother's voice call out to him. He starts to turn his head, but stops.

"I need to keep going. He is trying to be the hero like every other time."

Aaron breaks out into a sprint forward, twirling both rods in his hands. As he approaches the ship, he sees the weak points in the hull that he can catch onto.

He leaps upwards, stabbing one end of Jishin into the hull of the boat. As he moves to climb with the other one, he realizes he cannot free the other rob.

"No, not now. You've never failed me. Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Inseparable[Closed]   Inseparable[Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Zwei attempted to push further into the crowd as he began to find it harder and harder. Before long the crowd.bega pushing him away from the airship with many people giving him dirtly looks. Maybe pushing them down wasnt very smaet. He spoke into his walkie-talkie "I cant get to gim Asher its up to you!" and with that he was pushed to the ground and kicked in the ribs by a rather angry man before getting back up again. "Yeah hurry this crowd doesn't like me".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inseparable[Closed]   Inseparable[Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inseparable[Closed]
Page 1 of 1