RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Melissa shook her head, "It won't help, even if you're there... Nothin' can help. It's not like I go on a mad rampage or anythin', I just do extremely random things for no reason! I might just forget who you are for a few minutes, or start spinning around swinging a weapon! What if you're nearby and I hurt you, either physically or emotionally? You should've seen me when I first arrived and didn't have medication, I was extremely unpredictable! I sabotage an extremely expensive bench for curiousoty's sake!" She said, getting more as more worried as she continued speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:19 pm

"Shhh," said Katy, beginning to stroke Melissa's hair again. "If any of that stuff happens, now I know about it, so it's not a problem. Now that you've told me about it I know you don't really mean it, right? So there's nothing to worry about." Katy shrugged at the girl, seemingly unconcerned. "We all have bad days, right? I guess your bad days are just a little more hectic. If we ever have to deal with it, that's exactly what we'll do. And if, somehow, I wind up getting hurt, then at least I got hurt knowing it might happen. So it'll be my choice."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:06 am

Melissa frowned slightly as she remembered one last thing, "This doesn't actually happen very often but if I do try to hurt you, or anyone for some reason, don't hesitate to knock me out, or kill me if you need to... My life is pretty useless, I wouldn't want someone to lose theirs instead of mine!" She said, perfectly serious.

With that out of the way though, she was happy to just lie there and enjoy the sensation of being next to Katy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:57 am

Katy scoffed, shaking her head slightly. "If something like that ever happens, I'll make sure everyone walks away intact," she said. Smiling down at the girl, she quirked an eyebrow. "All that, and I'm still here. None of that was even nearly enough to scare me off." After a moment, she opted to lie down as well, reaching over to link her fingers with Melissa's. "Everything is gonna be fine, you'll see."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:32 am

At that, Melissa was speechless. She had heard all that, and wasn't even remotely scared off? Not even a little turned off? Either Katy was just as crazy as her (Which she doubted), or she had finally found someone that didn't care that she was a little crazy. For the first time in many years, a small spark of hope bloomed within her heart, hope that there might actually be people that didn't care about her 'condition'. A hope that she had thought would never return. Maybe... just maybe...

Smiling, now a lot more relaxed than she had been before, she leaned over to kiss Katy on the cheek while giving her more ear scratches with her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Katy smiled happily. Their first proper serious conversation as a couple had seemed to go quite well, and it even ended in bliss-inducing ear scratches. She idly wondered why all the reading she had done emphasized how important communication was, like people seemed to have trouble with it or something. She and Melissa had communicated just fine! Katy was also fairly confident that she had alleviated at least some of what seemed to be bugging Melissa, which was a bonus. Or even the main goal. It was hard to keep things straight while ear scratches were happening.

"So, feeling better then?" she asked, stretching out her arms and legs before sprawling over to cuddle up against Melissa.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Melissa smiled lazily, "Mm... I guess it does, it's been a long time since anyone has been that nice to me... Usually people get at least a little scared... That's enough about me though, tell me something about you!" She asked cheerfully.

((OOC: Sorry for bad post, distracted by math class))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Katy let out a small 'hmm', wondering if she had any kind of story worth telling. Her life wasn't especially exotic thanks to the almost constant influence of her parents, after all. "Well, I could tell you about why most of the people back home think I'm crazy," she offered, her voice going rather quiet. "It's not as serious as the things you mentioned, and I don't wanna bring down the mood again, so, um, if you'd rather not hear about it it really isn't a big deal. I can think of something else."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Melissa smiled, "It's okay! I don't think you'll bring down the mood, a story about people finding you crazy?" She said, putting particular emphasis on the word you, "That sounds more like a funny story than one that would bring down the mood!" She continued, sounding completely sincere and very interested.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:41 pm

"Well," she said, frowning. "You know how I'm not really that interested in even being a Huntress, right? I'm only here because my family's tradition demands it. But originally my parents were pretty decent about letting me do whatever I wanted when I was younger. This whole thing didn't start until shortly after my brother graduated and then died on a job." She gave a small shrug, seemingly unconcerned with that fact.

"There's a small grave at my parents' home for him, but I refuse to visit it because there's nothing actually buried there. They never found a body. They never even found a piece of a body. I guess the whole thing seemed pretty real. Enough to convince my parents, anyway. But I don't think he's dead," she explained, suddenly sounding angry at the idea. "I knew him better than my parents did. He wouldn't have died like that. It just doesn't make any sense! So they all think I'm crazy, and refuse to even bring him up because they know it'll start an argument."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Melissa listened quietly, nodding slightly, and although she still didn't like how Katy's parents were forcing her to do something she had no desire to do, she at least pretended to still be cheerful on the outside - she did say she wasn't going to let the mood become sad!

"Heeey, if you think he's still alive, I believe you're right! I certainly didn't know him, but if he was as good a hunter as you said, I don't think he would get killed either! And isn't there some sort of sibling bond thingy? I've read about it in books! If he died, you would feel it, right?" She said, casually scratching the girl's ears to calm her down, although her own words were hardly making any sense.

"Heheh, maybe one day we could try track him down!" She added cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:17 pm

"Twins have that bond, I think. Not regular siblings," she said, calming down. "Besides, I've tried to find him. I've talked to his former classmates, and his old team. Everyone I can think of. They all think I'm nuts. Actually looking for him would be next to impossible, too. It's been years and nobody has seen or heard from him. Not even a hint." She paused, grumbling. "He always was better at 'hide and seek' than me."

She yawned lightly, lost in her own thoughts for a moment. "I keep expecting him to just.. show up, out of the blue somewhere, like nothing had happened. 'Hey kid, have I got a crazy story for you' or something. Maybe he's like.. undercover on some secret mission or something. He was good enough for that kinda thing."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:47 am

Melissa suddenly jumped up, as if she had just struck upon a brilliant idea (Which she had, although whether the idea was actually 'brilliant' or not was certainly relative. At least she thought it was brilliant. At the time.), she quickly got her scroll and opened it up, lying it on the bed as she crouched on her knees fiddling with it.

She brought up a map of Vale, and immediately began drawing strange symbols on it in random positions, "Okay! So you said your brother knows magic right? And he's some sort of super hero that goes around saving benches from the tyranny of Potatoman?" She said, looking up at Katy briefly, although she didn't stop very long at all before continuing, "Right! In that case, if we set these points as Pie, Orange and Tree..." She said, pointing to three randomly placed symbols that looked more like scribbles than Pies, Oranges or Trees.

"We can triangulate the position of your brother's position by taking the square root of the three angles of the lines! And then link them with spiral angles which add up to twelveten apple seeds!" She said, looking at Katy proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Katy blinked at the girl, looking from her, down to the scroll, and back to her again. "That's pretty good, but he was always the sort of person that could hide in plain sight. We could go there," she said, pointing at the device, "and be standing five feet away and maybe not even see him." She looked thoughtful, imagining how strange it would be to actually take a trip down and find him. "Say, does that technique work for anyone? Like.. what if I wanted to find, um.." she said, frowning. She didn't know that many people. "Um.. Aoife's aunt? The one with the bad attitude? Could you pinpoint her?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Melissa pondered the question, looking from the map in front of her, to up at the ceiling as she tried to remember what she knew about Aoife's aunt. Was she the scary one? Or the one with the nice ears? Wait! There were two with nice ears! Maybe it was both of them!

"Nope! She's too hexagonal and has a severe lack of ice-cream fingers!" She said, as serious as her cheerful tone was capable of sounding. Which isn't very serious, but she was trying to be serious at the very least!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Katy nodded along with the logic. "Yeah, a severe lack. I bet if she had ice-cream fingers she'd be a lot nicer." She wondered about who else to ask about, but seemed to be coming up empty. Aoife and Aphelion would both probably be here at the school, and she didn't really know anyone else. Especially anyone else that would be anywhere other than the school. "Say," she said, slowly. "What do you think about Aphelion? Like, really think? I don't know how to feel about him. One minute he's acting like a jerk, and the next he's a complete gentleman. You've known him longer, right?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:00 am

"Weeelll, I think he's kind of a useless wimp, actually! Usually when I see him, he's beat up, crying, or some variation of the two! I haven't actually seem him do anything to make him worthy of my respect, or even my notice! But Aoife likes him, so I try not to be mean!" Melissa said cheerfully, as she began randomly putting symbols on the map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:13 am

"Yeah, I dunno. He seems like he could be nice enough, but he's almost always doing something to get under my skin. I dunno. Maybe he'll prove to be a nice guy in the end," she said, glancing at the scroll once more before yawning. "He must have something, right? Otherwise why would Aoife put up with him at all?" Katy rubbed at her temples, frowning slightly. She was starting to realize that most of her friends were a little weird. They were mostly nice enough, but a little weird. Her teammates were a bit weird too, but she barely knew them. She couldn't possibly consider them friends yet.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:15 am

Melissa casually shrugged, "I dunno, maybe he's good in bed or something? I sure haven't seen any other feature of him that would make him even remotely attractive!" She suggested, though she didn't seem very interested either way. Looking up at Katy, managing to pull her attention away from the map that now just looked like a mass of symbols, she tilted her head slightly, "Are you tired? You sound tired! If you're tired you should probably go sleep!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Katy blinked, suddenly trying to look alert. "But I don't wanna go sleep," she said, fighting off another yawn. "I wanna stay here and spend time with you. There's nothing else going on and there's nowhere I need to be, so I want to be wherever you are," she said, losing her fight and finally yawning once more. "A little nap might be nice, but I can put it off. Napping would be boring, right?" In truth, she was fairly tired. She hadn't been able to sleep comfortably in her dorm near her team, so she had been using her Semblance to stave off sleep quite often. It was starting to wear on her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:48 am

Smiling, Melissa faked a yawn, over-exaggerating the stretching and mouth opening that usually came with it. She retreated under the blankets, lying down as if she was going to go to sleep, "Well I know I'm feeling sleepy, so I'm goin' to take a nap now! You can stay if you want, but it'll be pretty borin'! Or you could join me..." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:11 am

Katy blinked, looking from Melissa toward the door. "Well, if you're going to sleep I can head back to my dorm," she said, not looking forward to more time spent awake, but lying completely still for hours. "Unless you really don't mind me being in here? And your team wouldn't care? I can just curl up at the edge of the bed so I don't bother you. Or I can leave? I could even sleep on the floor," she rambled, offering up a bunch of different choices. She mostly just wanted somewhere to grab a few hours of sleep where she could feel safe. Maybe she could go grab a nap in the forest?
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:30 am

Melissa blinked in confusion as Katy began rambling about where to sleep. On the floor?! How silly! Why would she sleep on the floor when there was a perfectly good bed in front of her? Without a word, she pulled Katy down so that she was lying on the bed as well (Although partly on her). The bed was big enough for two people to sleep in, after all!

"Mm... Just sleep here..." She whispered into the other girls' ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:23 am

"Oh, um, well.. as long as you don't mind," she said, rolling onto her back and lying there quietly, but awkwardly. The last time she had attempted to sleep in here things had gone kind of sideways, and now on top of that there was an entirely new set of rules! She was in Melissa's bed, in Melissa's room. How was she supposed to handle the blanket situation? How close was too close? What happened if she woke up before Melissa? What happened if she woke up after Melissa? With a small, frustrated sigh Katy decided she might as well do what she had been doing for the past little while. She'd just pretend to be asleep and once Melissa woke up she'd get up as well.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:34 am

"Mm..." Melissa said, yawning a little. She did feel a bit tired herself - not enough for her to sleep, normally, but in this situation it was just enough, if Katy refused to admit that she was tired. Or maybe she was just overreacting... Oh well! What could go wrong?

Hugging Katy tightly, she settled in, shifting so that the girl wouldn't be in an uncomfortable position, before closing her eyes and trying to go to sleep. It would be difficult though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9