RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Katy took a breath to calm herself back down, before snuggling back up against Melissa. She had gotten flustered and inadvertently interrupted the ear scratches -- a definite no-no in her book. "Well," she said, nudging her head into Melissa's hand, "They couldn't have been too mad, or they'd still be after you, right? And if they try anything while I'm around I'll send them running." Katy had come to realize she had started feeling rather overprotective of Melissa, despite the fact that Melissa was easily the better fighter of the pair.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Realising what Katy was talking about finally, Melissa giggled at her response, beginning to pat the girl's head instead of scratching her ears, "I'm sure you will!" She said, though it was nice to know that she would do something like that for her. If the same thing happened to Katy, Melissa definitely would do the same.

"Well... I kind of scared them off, so I'm sure they wont come back!" Melissa said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Katy blinked, mentally debating whether or not headpats were an acceptable alternative to ear scratches. Headpats were what you gave to a pet, like Aoife's puppy. Finally deciding that at least with Melissa she didn't care, Katy closed her eyes, yawning lightly. "That's good," she said happily. "Anyone that decides they have a problem with you is gonna be in for a world of hurt, and I don't really wanna get kicked out of school for beating up a whole class."

"You know, we could throw a movie on if you wanted," she said, after a moment of quiet thought. "I'm happy either way, but I don't want you to get bored or something."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:11 pm

"It's 'kaaaay!" Melissa said cheerfully, going back to ear scratches as she did, "Sometimes I like to relax, too y'know! Being so fun and interesting all the time is tiring!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Katy let out a small noise of approval at the return of the ear scratches. They were related to something she had been meaning to bring up, but hadn't remembered until just now. "Melissa," she said slowly, trying to figure out the proper way to phrase the question. "What is your opinion on other people scratching my ears? I've never really had to think about it before," she said, sounding confused. "I can put my foot down if it bothers you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Melissa thought about it for a moment, but didn't stop the ear scratches, "Ummm.... Welll... You like it right? So if you enjoy it I wouldn't want you to have less of it! That wouldn't be very nice! But you don't get kind of... Open to suggestions during ear scratches, which could end badly one day. Someone might distract your mind so much with ear scratches and then make a move on you and you'll follow along since you can't think straight!" She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 am

Katy blinked, a little shocked at how close to the mark Melissa had gotten. "Well, um," she said, mentally wincing. She had wanted to avoid this story if at all possible. "Aoife sorta tried that like.. less than a week before the camping trip. But I put a stop to it," she said, sighing. "It's sort of why we weren't really talking as much. Things seemed like they had gotten back to normal and then she tried, um.." she said, trailing off. "A-anyway, it's not really just the ears that lead to things like that. It's the ears and tail together," she explained. "Almost nobody touches the tail. Almost nobody sees the tail. So normally it'd never even be a problem. I just thought that it might be bad if someone were giving me ear scratches and you saw and got mad."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:24 am

Melissa blinked in surprise. Aoife had done that? That really didn't seem like something she would do... Try to murder Katy, sure. Burn down a forest because she felt like it, sure. But something like that... just didn't seem like her doing. Suddenly the 'three Aoife's' theory became a lot more likely. Even if it was another Aoife, it didn't make her any more bothered by it, though she didn't let it show on her face.

"Umm well... As long as no one does both, enough to make you too distracted I don't mind! You'll have to be careful with Aoife though, if she did it once she might try again, especially after Crying Guy dumped her ((OOC: If they get back together during the camping trip ignore this))." She warned, continuing the ear scratches with greater intensity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:20 am

"Don't worry," Katy said, lazily draping an arm over Melissa to give her a squeeze. "I won't let anyone try anything like that. I think Aoife knows better by now, anyway," she said, her tail wagging more energetically from the increase in ear scratches. "I'm all yours, and anyone who doesn't like that will just have to get over it," she added, smiling happily at the thought. "Nobody'll ever be able to distract me enough to forget you."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:08 am

Hearing Katy's words, Melissa blushed, and pounced lightly on the girl, unable to help herself. On the outside, she would be smiling, playing playfully with Katy's ears, but on the inside her mind was a mess. She didn't deserve any of those feelings! Deep down, she couldn't stop herself from expecting Katy to betray her eventually, to one day laugh at her insanity, cast her off. Here Katy was, saying all these beautiful things, while she was stuck thinking things like, 'I wonder how long until she tires of me'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:49 am

Katy blinked, maneuvering to be leaning on her side. "You know," she said thoughtfully. "I should learn how to give proper massages. I'm always getting ear scratches and it doesn't really seem fair that you don't have any ears for me to scratch back, but maybe a massage is close enough?" In truth, Katy felt guilty about how many ear scratches she got while not having any way to return the favor. The person doing the scratching couldn't be enjoying it nearly as much, right? "I'm gonna learn how to do it and then I'll be able to give you the best massages. Whaddya think?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:57 am

"If it sounds like it would be fun for you, go for it! But you don't have to worry 'bout it not being fair that I don't get ear scratches, seeing the happy look on your face is just as good as receiving them would be. Well, if I had faunus ears, that is. When you're happy, I'm happy! Unless you're happy because I'm unhappy, in which case I would be unhappy!" Melissa said with a smile. Suddenly thinking of something funny, she giggled, "Y'know, with how I'm dressed, if one of my teammates walks in and sees up both on the bed...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:31 am

"I'm gonna learn anyway, that way I can surprise you with a massage and see what it's like from the other side," she said in a matter-of-fact tone. "If one of your teammates walks in and I see his eyes wandering he's gonna be in trouble," she said, sounding vaguely threatening. The notion that any of Melissa's team might try and take a good long look at the pair made Katy feel rather jealous. "Y'know, my bed has a curtain thing. We could get one for you?" She blinked, tilting her head in thought. "Or I guess you could change," she suggested, doing her best not to sound disappointed. "Want me to go wait outside if you wanna change out of that?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:11 am

"Don't you think a curtain would just make things look even more suspicious?" Melissa said with a giggle, unable to stop herself from kissing Katy on the lips lightly, "'Kay, could you wait outside for a few minutes then?" She said, shooing the girl outside of the room while she went to change. She had to admit, the clothing she was wearing was a bit bulky (Mainly the tail), so it would be nice to change into something more comfortable.

Once the girl had left the room, Melissa would move to change in a corner she had set up as her changing corner, complete with a curtain-like contraption she had rigged with some towels and boxes. It occurred to her that it hadn't been necessary to send Katy out. Oops! Too late, now, though!

Taking a few minutes to pick her clothes and then to put them on, she would open the door when she finished to let Katy back in. She had changed into rather revealing clothing, with her top revealing quite a bit of cleavage and her skirt far too short to be considered modest in the slightest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Katy pushed off the wall she was leaning on, turning towards the door as it opened. "Hey, so I was thi.." she began, trailing off as she stared at Melissa. "Oh my," she finished breathlessly, stepping back into the room and closing the door. "You," she said, blushing as she slipped her arms around the other girl's waist. "You are making it very, very difficult to think about relaxing. Very difficult." Briefly considered how this may look if any of Melissa's teammates suddenly walked in, she immediately dismissed the concern and leaned in to kiss the girl.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Melissa giggled, though she had no idea what she was doing to distract Katy. She had just changed into comfortable clothes, after all. Were her clothes torn or something? Deciding she really didn't care about the reason, she leaned in and returned the kiss, throwing in a short, teasing ear scratch as she did, before breaking the kiss after a... Fairly long duration.

"Mmm... What were you going to say? Some thin' about you thinkin'?"" She said, feeling a little distracted herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Katy slowly shook her head at the girl, looking a little dazed. "Wha? Oh, I was thinking we could go out and do something if you wanted," she said, still sounding distracted. "A restaurant or a candy store or something. Or we could stick with the earlier plan and stay in," she said, her tail starting to wag at the second option. "Anything you want. I don't have to study or anything," she said, smiling. That was a lie, of course. There was always more studying to be done, but Melissa was something Katy would always put that off for.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:03 pm

"We coooould do that, I guess, but only if you want to! I guess I'm dressed to go out somewhere," she giggled, "But if you want to, we could just stay here! If you want, we could study, whatever you want!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Katy considered going out, frowning slightly at the thought. "I think I'd rather stay in," she decided, the frown disappearing. "I don't want to do anything that even has a chance of catching your attention. I want you all to myself," she said, scooping up Melissa's hand to pull her back toward the bed. "I just wanna lie here with my arms around you, and nothing in the world would make me happier. We can throw a movie on, or just talk some more, or.. or anything."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:16 am

Melissa shrugged, allowing herself to be lead back to the bed, though she still wondered whether this was all one big joke, and once they reached the bed a bunch of people she knew would jump out and laugh at her for thinking Katy was telling the truth, "Okay, we can just talk I guess! There aren't any good movies out right now, they're all boring romance or mystery stuff!" She said, lying with her limbs spread out on the bed, looking up at the bed above her. Who slept there anyway? To be honest, she had no idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Katy sat down next to Melissa, looking thoughtful. "Well, since there's no good movies to watch.. why don't you tell me what you're thinking about? You're always so cheerful and upbeat, but there's gotta be something I could help with, right?" She frowned, looking curiously at the other girl. "It's just.. you know so much about me, but I don't really know much about you. I know a little bit, but not a lot. I want to eventually know everything.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Melissa blinked in surprise, "Me? I'm nothin' special..." She said, with a slight grin on her face,"...Buuut there iiiis one thing on my mind..."

She took a deep breath to prepare herself for what she was about to ask. Hopefully the answer would soothe her nerves a little, "You don't seem to care that I'm... Well, unstable? Crazy? Insane? All three of those hae been used to describe me, sometimes all three at once... But not once have you mentioned it, or backed off when things got weird! Why not? Everyone be known has just thought of me as crazy and either found that funny or a reason to stay away!" She said, managing to force herself to sound cheerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Katy blinked, considering the question for almost a full minute as she thought back to all the time she had spent with Melissa. "Well, you don't really act crazy around me," she pointed out. "I mean, you do some things that someone might call crazy when Aoife is around, but whenever it's just you and me you seem perfectly fine. The craziest thing you've ever done when it was just us was that time we jumped off that cliff, and since I know you know how to land from a jump like that it doesn't seem strange at all."

"Besides," she said, flushing with embarrassment. "You don't seem to mind any of my issues. That earns a lot of forgiveness from me."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Melissa sighed, "It's not easy.,, I have to try really hard to stay a little normal? And one day when I won't be able to keep myself actin' normal, a mix of my medication and concentration! If I run out of medication, or just start actin' crazy, would you still like me...?" She asked, sounding very worried.

"And don't be silly, you don't have any issues..." She added with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Katy smiled, reaching over to stroke the girl's hair comfortingly. "Of course I'd still like you," she said in a soothing tone. "Besides, doesn't it sound nice to have someone there who can help you try and calm down? Or someone there to help you if you run out of medication? I can't imagine you'd rather deal with that stuff on your own, right?"

Katy sighed, chewing on her lip in thought. "Someday, maybe, something might happen and we decide not to be together anymore. But that's going to have to be a really big something, and all these? These are just little somethings. And even if that day comes we're still going to be friends, so you don't ever have to worry about dealing with that kinda thing on your own."

She paused stroking Melissa's hair, grinning faintly. "And if I ever some random person calling you crazy I might just kneecap them for the fun of it. That'll teach 'em not to be mean."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Melissa shook her head, "It won't help, even if you're there... Nothin' can help. It's not like I go on a mad rampage or anythin', I just do extremely random things for no reason! I might just forget who you are for a few minutes, or start spinning around swinging a weapon! What if you're nearby and I hurt you, either physically or emotionally? You should've seen me when I first arrived and didn't have medication, I was extremely unpredictable! I sabotage an extremely expensive bench for curiousoty's sake!" She said, getting more as more worried as she continued speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:19 pm

"Shhh," said Katy, beginning to stroke Melissa's hair again. "If any of that stuff happens, now I know about it, so it's not a problem. Now that you've told me about it I know you don't really mean it, right? So there's nothing to worry about." Katy shrugged at the girl, seemingly unconcerned. "We all have bad days, right? I guess your bad days are just a little more hectic. If we ever have to deal with it, that's exactly what we'll do. And if, somehow, I wind up getting hurt, then at least I got hurt knowing it might happen. So it'll be my choice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]   The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katissa Chronicles Part 6: Pls no more food [Closed]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next