RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]   Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:11 pm

This thread will blatantly be non-canon timeline wise and just for the amusement of playing out.

There a time in every man's life when he realizes that he is going to need to start working and get paid actual money if he wants to continue living. Whether it be for food, alcohol, weapon maintenance, or just about anything in this world, you need money for it. When a man realizes this, he finds himself doing things he had never thought he would ever do in his lifetime all for the sake of the almighty lein.

"Help Wanted: Vale's Cosplay Host Club is looking for eligible young men to work at our establishment as loved and respected hosts. We only look for the best whose confidence and ability is enough to satisfy all of our lady customers. We look for young strapping men full of charm, quality, confidence, and downright looking good in cosplay. We pay our hosts...."

*Cheshire glares at the flyer passively. This host gig was one of only two jobs in Vale willing to hire students, the other beinga cashier clerk at Ol' Mcdonald's Little Fast Food Joint. Cheshire had more then 99% certainty that he would have worked at the fast food place when he continued reading the flyer on the info about the pay. His eye literally twitched at the sight of those numbers for an hourly wage not to mention tip average. He stayed silent after clearing his throat as he tried to think things over. He glanced around to make sure nobody is around to see him standing in front of the host cafe when he saw a familiar ad on a billboard for famous singer Kara Eberle's concert being held at another kingdom from Vale. The tickets would cost an arm, a leg, a kidney, and a soul. As the calculations for traveling expenses as well as ticket prices over his own budget and savings raced through his mind, Cheshire's body literally started shaking. He reached over with a shaking hesitant hand and opened the door to the Cosplay Host Club.*

*Cheshire now sits in a room decorated from the walls to the ceiling with anime product and novelties that must have cost a fortune and a half. He sits on the other side of a desk as he stared at the owner of the establishment, a scrawny man wearing a suit and square framed glasses*

Manager: So you're looking for a job?

*Cheshire stared at the manager with his usual poker face while thoughts ran across his mind like crazy trying to think this over.*

Cheshire: ..... Yes sir, I would like to apply for a job under your employment here at this-

Manger: Alright, you're hired.

Cheshire; .... Excuse me? You haven't even asked about my credentials.

Manager: No need. I have all the info I need just looking at you. Tall, decently handsome, narrow eyes, and cat ears! You're perfect! You start now!

Cheshire: Uh, but wha-

*The manager pulls out a sparrow tailed butler's outfit from behind his desk and throws it at the faunas along with a container with red contact lenses.*

Manager: From now on your name is Sebastian Michaelis. Now get out there and make some ladies happy!

Recruiting male characters to play as hosts in an upcoming thread. Thread will otherwise be open to anybody who wants to be a customer. If you find it hard to imagine your character ever doing this sort of thing, just use "the almighty dollar" as an excuse.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]   Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Aeden's in
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]   Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Zwei was dared to do it or somthing....or maybe he set fire to the wrong house either way he probably owes somone money.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]   Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:00 pm

AkaiOtaku wrote:
Aeden's in
As you apply for the job you find yourself in an office decorated from top to bottom in anime based goods. Upon introducing yourself, the manager doesn't even give you a chance to say your full name.

Manager: You're handsome and you're hired!

*The manager reaches behind his desk and throws at you a red scarf and a gray and red long coat with black pants as well as a head set with a microphone. You can't anyone wearing this kind of thing in real life but you realize you're the one who'll be wearing it*

Manager: From now on your name is Akaito Shion. You should probably practice your vocals by the way, the customers may ask you to sing. Now go out there and make some ladies happy!
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]   Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:03 pm

kellenredx wrote:
Zwei was dared to do it or somthing....or maybe he set fire to the wrong house either way he probably owes somone money.
As you apply for the job you find yourself in an office decorated from top to bottom in anime based goods. Upon introducing yourself, the manager doesn't even give you a chance to say your full name.

Manager: Hm~ You're tall and have a pretty good build. You're hired! Though those scars on your face will be a little.... I got it!

*The manager reaches behind his desk and throws at you a tuxedo set, a cape, a silk hat, and an opera mask*

Manager: From now on your name is Tuxedo Mask! It's a little retro, but the ladies will love it! There are some fake roses in the back. Stuff a bunch into your pockets. Now go out there and make some ladies happy!
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]   Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Serena was wearing very baggy clothes and her ponytail was hidden and when she walked in the building she was mistaken as a guy with glasses.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]   Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Quote :
Serena was wearing very baggy clothes and her ponytail was hidden and when she walked in the building she was mistaken as a guy with glasses.

Manager: Oh my Madokami, you are perfect! You're face is so cute and handsome you look like a girl! You're hired! Now what to give you... AHA! I got it!

*The manager reaches behind his desk and throws at you a white knee length dress white a matching lacy sweater and a pair of white boots. No matter how you look at it, it's obviously a girl's outfit.*

Manager: Now I know what you're thinking but bear with me. Girls nowadays love seeing a handsome cute man cross-dressing. They go nuts over it! Act shy and a little tsundere but don't forget to play the role the way it's meant to be. There are some long haired wigs in the back. Get a white one and set it in an off center pony tail. ... What? You don't know what you're supposed to be? Well it's this character from this new anime made by this indie company. The episodes are only five minutes long but it's a hit sensation. You know that hit singer Kara Eberle whose holding that big concert? I think a faunas boy I hired earlier today was a fan in fact. She voices the character I've assigned you. Now aim for high-almighty snob princess with a bit of tsundere  showing here and there. Now go and make some customers happy young man!
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]   Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:59 pm

*Mid-Morning has come and the manager switches on the open sign. Almost immediately, Cheshire shows up comes in ready for his third day on the job. The day before he was told that three more people were recently hired but he never was told who they were or met them yet. Today should be there first day.*

https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t634-the-vale-kingdom-cosplay-host-cafe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]   Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome the the Cosplay Host Club [open]
Page 1 of 1