RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is rich an understatement?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:11 pm

"No! I'm completely fine! I don't know what your talking about!" Lucina says with the most sarcastic smile ever
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Why couldn't I have been wrong. "I'm sorry Lucina. It just I don't know the way that guy was talking just got me really angry and then he wanted to start fighting. I couldn't help myself."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:25 pm

"Ya whatever... I'm going to sleep down here tonight if thats ok with you.."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Aeden starts to head toward Lucina but stops himself. No, Ill only make things worse. I'm such an idiot. Aeden turns back and starts heading to the room Reginald showed him earlier. "Its going to be a long night. I can already feel it."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:44 pm

Lucina plops down on the couch and sighs. People...gahh...I'm tired Lucina lays down and closes her eyes hoping to fall asleep... she doesn't fall asleep
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Aeden was sitting in a chair regretting the events that just happened when he heard Reginald knocking. "Umm sure Reginald come in."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:56 pm

"No.. its fine...want a drink of something..I'm not sleeping tonight"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Aeden starts to feel the anger build again. "Steven." Aeden reaches into his shirt and takes out the amulet Lucina gave him. He stares at the amulet and takes it off, putting it on the dresser. I don't deserve to be wearing this, not now. Aeden looks back at Reginald and sighs. "Reginald I'm not sure I want to hear about him. Just his name gets me angry."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Lucina takes the coffee and sips it"Your welcome for that addiction by the way" She laughs and says" So...whats up?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Aeden picks up the cup and takes a sip. "Reginald I do have faith in her its just...what made me mad wasn't that Steven said all those things or that he was being so friendly with Lucina." Aeden stares at the tea seeing his own reflection. "What got me mad was that I knew he was right and I was trying to lie to myself. Lucina and I haven't know each other long but I know I love her and I want to spend my life with her. I just think that what if being here and seeing Steven will make Lucina change her mind. What if she decides that she would rather be here in a home that she can call her own away from the threat of death and with someone she's known for years"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Lucina laughs" sometimes there's a thing as to much red" She sips more of her coffee" I'm sure Aeden will be fine in the morning. I'll make him pancakes or something.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Aeden doesn't know what to say. Instead he just starts laughing. Wow I really have been an idiot. "Thank you Reginald. That really puts me at ease." Aeden finishes off his tea. "If its Lucina were talking about, everyone loves her. There's Shem, Zwei, Kaitlin, Indigo, and so many other people" Aeden stands up from his chair. "I'm sorry for worrying Reginald, I should probably go apologize to Lucina. I owe her at least that." Aeden walks toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 pm

"Well I might just TRY and take a nap on this couch..If I remember enough I'm pretty sure it's comfy.." Lucina lays down on the couch and says" Yeppp.. pretty comfy."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Aeden is holding the door knob, contemplating what he should do. Against what he wants to do Aeden lets go of the door knob and sits back down. "You're right Reginald. Its probably best if I stay up here. Who knows if she would even listen to me if I tried apologizing, she was pretty mad when I saw her." Aeden retrieves his flask and almost takes a drink before he stops himself. "Oh I'm sorry Reginald. It must be rude of me to drink in a home that isn't even mine."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Lucina says" I'm good. You want to grab that couch over there? I heard its comfier than this one?" She laughs a bit and finishes off her coffee.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:40 pm

After a few drinks Aeden feels that he's given it enough time and thought. "Thank you for the kind words Reginald. There's something I have to do now." Aeden walks out the door and heads in the direction that Lucina went.  After a few minutes of searching Aeden finds Lucina and Steven talking on the couch. Aeden gets close enough to the two where they could hear him. Now or never. "Steven I need to have a word with you."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Lucina noticed Aeden and pretends she is asleep
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Aeden looks over to Lucina. I've seen her sleep enough times to know shes faking...that sounds really creepy. Better keep that one to my self. "Look Steven I'm not here to fight. I came here to apologize to sleeping beauty over here...and to you. I over reacted earlier and I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:10 pm

"That actually went better than I expected." Aeden turns back to Lucina and sits on the couch next to her. "Umm Lucina? I know you're not sleeping. Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is rich an understatement?   Is rich an understatement? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is rich an understatement?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next