RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]

Go down 
+7
Steven
Dakir
Cheshire Schrodinger
Ziplock80
CentralDogma
Amber
Drake Ferrox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:05 pm

As Sclav looks over the room he overhears the conversation of the girls next to him. He laughs softly at them, accidentally hissing with forked tongue and covering his mouth. A slight blush of embarrassment fills his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Finishing her drink as she just listens in to the surroundings, she would glance at Sclav and his blushing with a small smirk. "Hey Milly, what do you make of him?" Quickly viewing the person her master was interested in, it would be rather in depth of analysis, the only response from Milisendis being a So-So gesture, "You could be more talkative you know, not the best talker when there are others, are you? I mean, who would you choose then?" Taking the question as an order, she would scan the bar, some focus going between a few others, first pointing at the pair watching the monitor, then the Lion Faunus, "...Good choice I suppose. But for those two? I don't exactly swing that way, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Brac sighed as the woman slid away down the bar, Well I guess someone doesn't enjoy company. He thought, Or fun, it seems. He picked up his fourth pint of the night, which for him had only lasted about thirty minutes, and sipped it, smiling, May be a bit on the weak side, but it aint that bad once you've had a few.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Maria's logic was a terrifying thing to watch unfold. Aperahama assumed his usual 'Maria' look and nodded quietly, frowning just a little as she described the terms of the bounty. Not allowed to harm the bounty? What did they want from him then? The doldrums were setting in and he certainly didn't want to play nice... Another moment of hrmming and frowning, his tail swishing irritably as he leans forward a bit.

"Maria. Kitten. You are aware I don't exactly do subtle and in one piece, correct? This could be...a problem..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:22 am

Abby glanced over toward Aperahama curiously, her ears twitching as she considered the words. "Yeah, that seems like some good advice," she said, turning back to the monitor. "I definitely wouldn't want to go twelve rounds with that guy, though going the distance might be fun,"she added, amusing herself with the double entendre. Taking another drink, Abby returned her focus to the archery, watching with interest.

"It just seems so slow, y'know?" she said suddenly, referring to the archers. "I mean, it's precise, which is cool, and the archers are all really good at hitting at range, which is cool too. But, like.. what if there was a super intense obstacle course in the mix? It'd be even more interesting, I think."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:40 am

Smiling as she rolls her eyes at Abby's comments, Alizae can't help but decide to show off... at least a little bit. Patting down her pockets quickly, she grabs one of her normal decks of cards. Turning to Abby, she fans out the cards before grinning. "Pick one, and pick a target. Anyone or anything in the room, really... though I would prefer it was a thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:02 am

Abby quirked an eyebrow, spinning around on her stool to lean against the bar and get a much better view of the room. "Alright! Let's have a little look," she said, scanning the room. Ahh, over there was perfect. "Let's say this card," she said, picking a card from near the middle of the fan of cards, "And see that plant over there in the corner? The one with the big, droopy leaf right in the front? I choose the leaf behind and off to the size of that big leaf." There was no way someone could hit a target that specific. Especially with a playing card. It couldn't be done!
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:28 am

Glancing at the card Abby head picked, Alizae's smile widened. Ace of hearts was probably the most iconic card to use for this. "Alrighty. So you want the leaf cut off, right? I should be able to manage that. Probably. It'd be easier with a dart or something, really."

Placing the rest of her cards to the side, she grabs the ace of hearts and takes aim. Off the glass of that patron to the right, using enough force... it should bounce at the right angle to make contact with the leaf, probably severing it.

With the trajectory in mind, she takes final aim before letting the card fly.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:44 am

Sarah finished her drink and sat back down at the table. "Weeeeell, we could always just keep the money ourselves..." Sarah nudged Maria, she got the message. "Look cyclops, you're there for intimidation. Marco isn't afraid of much, you should do the trick though. Hell, I can't even conjure up a face as ugly as yours. Besides, our little moneybag with legs is slippery, an extra pair of hands can't hurt." "Sarah! Don't be mean! He doesn't have hands, he has paws!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:05 am

"Oh, no way," Abby said, after watching the card zoom across the room. Hopping off her stool, she quickly stepped over to the plant she had pointed out, coming back with the card and the severed leaf. "That's a trick, right? That has to be a magic trick or something. How did you pull that off? It's gotta be like.. a weighted card or something," she said, turning the card over in her hand. It seemed normal enough. "I bet I couldn't even throw this thing in a straight line!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:45 am

He would chuckle at the girls, both at Sarah's attempt to be malicious and Maria's complete misunderstanding of the situation. The mention of paws would stir some response from the bouncers but a nod indicates the situation is fine. Aperahama knew the girls. He was fond of them. He'd protected them when younger and now was happy they accepted his old hide with them half the time.

His tail twitches as he looks at Sarah and grins, the decorated eyepatch not doing any wonders to make his face any less intimidating. "Ah I missed you both...your temper and Maria's...Marianess. You have me in. Maybe I'll hit something with the bolas this time round, eh?" That was also a standing joke. Aperahama's accuracy with his bolas was legendarily...off. He lacked depth perception and as a result it went wide on every occasion sense. Sometimes it brained someone for the troubles though. He was not small or weak and as such the bolas was a very effective tool to bludgeon someone with when push came to shove.

He laughs and reaches out to muss Maria's hair though, and correct her on her comment. "Hands, little kitten. I have thumbs after all..."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:04 am

Sclav watches the girls with the card curiously, finding them more interesting then anything else going on in the bar. He leans back on the bar, trying to keep his chains from making too much noise.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:25 am

Laughing softly at Abby's antics, Alizae rolls her eyes yet again. "Not really a trick, no... I grew up with a traveling circus, so I picked up some skills there... and then after leaving, I trained with a group of very obviously master marksmen for a good amount of time. Like I said... I could probably be in those competitions."

Ears twitching after hearing a slight jingle coming from close by, Alizae glances around and spots... well, something she'd never seen before, at least. He was sitting close enough to have heard everything though, and that was a little annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Abby handed the card back and hopped back up on her stool, apparently entirely unconcerned with whether or not anyone was paying attention. Scooping up her drink, she downed the last of it and signaled to the bartender that she wanted another. "Circus, huh? I bet you saw some wild stuff there," she said with a small frown. "They never really did it for me, though. Watching a trapeze act isn't quite as fun when you could probably do it all yourself," she added, with a shrug. That and her fear of heights together made it a bit uncomfortable, anyway.

"D'ya ever miss it? The circus, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:49 pm

"Not really. I miss the feeling of family, I guess, but not really the circus itself. I stopped by a few times after graduating, but it's been a year or so since I've been back." Finishing the description for now, Alizae turns to her untouched glass of water, sighing before reaching over to take a sip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Abby graciously accepted her new drink from the bartender and turned her attention back to the monitor. She wasn't really sure where to take the conversation from there, considering they had only just met. Of course, she did owe Alizae something for the card trick. "I could show ya one of my talents," she offered, taking a sip. "It's probably not as cool as your card throwing, and the bartender might get mad since it'd involve a stool getting flipped, but I think it'd be worth it."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Leaning towards the two a big, Sclav tries to join the conversation a bit awkwardly, tapping his fingers on the table and focusing his reptilian eyes on the two. "Uhm, what was it like?" he asks quietly, blushing a bit at how he butted into their conversation. "You were used for people's enjoyment, but you felt at home? I don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Waving off Abby's question, Alizae smiles. "That's not necessary. Truthfully, I never would have done my 'trick' either, but it was kind of on topic..."

Frowning slightly at the newcomers question, she thinks for a moment. "You know, you can find yourself at home with people, even if you don't exactly like your location. And besides, I never said I took part in any of the acts. Far too clumsy for most of them, and after a few accidents, there's no way they'd let me near the dagger throwing, even though I know now I'd be pretty good at it."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Sclav smiles slightly at the response he gets, nodding a bit. "Sorry, I just assumed. But, yes, that is something I don't quite understand." After thinking for a moment, he nods to himself. "I guess that would require knowing what 'home' feels like. Also, sorry for interrupting you. My name is Sclav."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:04 am

By now, Brac was on his fifth ale...or was it his sixth? Either way, he was certainly feeling the effects of alcohol now. Having nobody else to talk to, he was in a conversation with the barkeep, "This li'el place ye got 'ere is just dandy, y'know? It really isss a fine bar." He said, "And yer ale ain't too bad neither!" He said, laughing a little too loudly at his own joke.

"Thanks. I'm pretty proud of it myself." The barkeep replied, before moving off to serve another patron.

Brac frowned slightly, but shrugged to himself. It must be a slow night. He thought, I would think that a faunus only bar would have more than just a few people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:22 am

Abby leaned precariously backwards on her stool to get a better look at the guy who was talking to her new friend, using a foot against the ledge of the bar to keep her from toppling off. "Having five or ten drinks helps with that, too! Get tuned up enough and suddenly everyone's family. If that isn't what 'home' feels like then I don't think I've ever been there." The girl didn't seem the least bit put out that her offer to show off had been politely declined, in fact, her attention seemed to have mostly reverted back to the archery competition as soon as she had been turned down.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:57 pm

Rolling her eyes at both the new guy and Abby, Alizae responds politely. "Alizae. Don't worry about the interruption, really. I was thinking of leaving anyway, since the person I came to see doesn't seem to be in."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:54 am

Nodding a bit, Sclav smiled in amusement at Abby's comment. "I guess it means different things for everyone. A lot of things seem to be that way." He leans against the counter again. "Alright, well I guess that leaves me here with the dying liver over there." Sclav smiles at them, attempted to make a joke with some kind of friendly conversation. 'Fighting White Fang is easier than making conversation.' he thinks to himself, new to this but needed practice.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Sam walked in to the bar. Dang, this place is certainly interesting. Sam had shown the ears on xir head to the bouncers outside. Sam took a seat at an empty table near the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]   Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fang And Claw - The Faunus Bar [Open, Some Exceptions, Ongoing]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6