RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Katy bit back a sigh and looked morosely between the two of them. It seemed like the boy genuinely did care about Aoife, the realization making Katy feel that much worse. Still, if anyone could fix this situation it was Aoife. Well, probably. Hopefully.

With absolutely nothing to say, Katy settled for letting her head hang while she stared at the floor, though she did steal occasional glances at the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 pm

"Well you should now be jealous. Remember back in the forest after you barely beat my brother in a fight? You asked if you were allowed to have sex with other people? Fine. Then you should know this." With that, she would allow Knight to speak outright, her stance changing from slightly hiding behind her sword to being a dominant force in the room, her voice changing tone as well to verify her point, "Katy is MY consort. Think or treat her as anything less and I will gut you like a fish, dog."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Glancing quickly at Katy, Aphelion looked back down at the floor, "Of course..."

He once again looked at the Faunus and bent down into an apologetic bow, "Please forgive me for my insolence..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Katy blinked, looking between the two other people in the room, slightly confused. What had just happened? "Um.. it's fine, really?" Katy wasn't even entirely sure what Aoife meant by 'consort', but she thought she had a pretty good idea. She also thought she didn't exactly like the implications behind it. She decided she'd need to get very specific clarification on that, but not just at the moment.

Looking at Aoife, still confused, she decided to ask, "So, um.. am I not the bad guy here?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:39 pm

"No you are not." Walking over to the bowing Aphelion, the sword would trail along the ground as she does so, "And if anyone is to find out that Katy is a faunus by your hand and not her own. Then let this be a warning for what will happen to you." Hand covering his mouth, in one swift movement she would move the sword upwards at him, piercing flesh but nothing more before being pulled back out, aura easily able to heal it if he desired, her crimson sword would flash slightly as if the blood from Aphelion was pleasing to it, "This. Will become much worse and much more lethal. Oh, and don't worry. While I accepted your bet and will abide to it, your judgement from both of us is barely beginning."

(Autohit Allowed)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:49 pm

"Faunus? Whatever are you talking about?" Aphelion asked, remembering the ears he saw when the pair was laying in bed, but evidently making his silence agreed. Then he ran his hand across the new wound and looked at his bloody finger.

"...the bet. Forget about it. I don't care anymore. I won't force you to do something you don't want to do." he said, trying to sound as calm as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:05 pm

Katy's eyebrow raised for the briefest second as she glanced between the pair again. She didn't think the boy could force Aoife to do anything she didn't want to do anyway. "Um," she began, quite awkwardly. "M-maybe you two should get something to eat while you talk things over?"

Katy frowned slightly. Should she even have suggested that? What exactly was a 'consort' supposed to do in a situation like this? Did she even want to be a 'consort' at all?
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:12 pm

Sighing heavily, she would look at Katy and decide that enough trauma is enough for the day, "That is all required for now. The second choice is me being benevolent. You can either tattoo that you are my property onto your chest, or I can carve it into you. You have until tomorrow to decide, that is when we shall finish the negotiations and find a compromise." Dust powering back down, she would leave the blood on the tip of the blade to drip onto the ground, her positioning still not changing despite how desperately Aoife wanted to speak to him, Knight spending her strength at a faster rate to keep her in check.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Getting up, Aphelion would walk over to the door and lean at the wall. Momentarily he would look back at her, his voice and eyes would become emotionless once again, "Trust me, the dolt will rather be carved into, although he wouldn't admit it right now. He'll come up with some excuse by tomorrow. You could also... keep the sword. He sold his little game character for it." he said before his eyes retained the look of fear and shame as he left quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Katy let out a noisy sigh and slouched back in the chair, pinching the bridge of her nose and closing her eyes. Best to get this out of the way as soon as possible. "Aoife," she finally said, a touch weakly. "What exactly did you mean by 'consort'? It's obvious that that wasn't a breakup just now, so.."

The girl kept her eyes closed and her nose pinched to fend off the headache that was threatening to hit in full force. She was fairly sure she knew what the answer was going to be, but maybe she was mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Looking at her weirdly, she would walk over to her, sitting on the closest bed, "Consort? That would be the term used for the husband or wife of the reigning monarch. Can also mean a companion or partner of someone." Afterwards, she would pick up the blade and start wiping at the blood, ignoring it as it covers her arm, "Why? Was it wrong of me to say that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Katy shook her head slowly, opening an eye to look directly at Aoife. "I don't understand what just happened," she finally said. "If I'm your c-companion, what exactly is he? Are either he or I only in the picture if you get into a fight with the other one? Do you.. do you expect me to come running whenever you get bored of him?"

She seemed to be barely restraining how upset she was getting. "I don't.. I don't think I like the idea of that, Aoife."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Frowning slightly, she would suppress herself from making her forget with another encounter on her bed. Biting her lip she wouldn't stop wiping the blood away, "He is Aoife's boyfriend. While you are my, Knight's , girlfriend if you want to be as such. Thus meaning you are both in the picture at the same time, I don't expect you to want to run to me if that was the case anyway. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself over me, one who is fractured and greedy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:38 pm

With a small sigh, she shook her head again. "What if I need you, but you're with him? Or the other way around? What if we both have something equally important? Which one do you pick, then?" Katy pushed herself up from the chair and began pacing, determined to keep her emotions in check.

"There's two of you, and we each get one, but the both of you are in the same body. That makes things.. complicated," she said, gritting her teeth. She stopped pacing, pinching the bridge of her nose again. "I think I need to think about this, once this headache goes away," she said, her upset starting to come through in her tone. There hadn't been time, but nobody had considered asking if she was OK with this arrangement. Aoife seemed to think it was fine, and Aphelion had accepted it fairly quickly.

Did neither of them wonder what Katy thought about it?
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:47 pm

"I pick the one what works out best for all four of us. And if it becomes necessary, I will be in two places at once just to be with both of you." Getting up, she would place her sword on the side and move to hug her, trying to calm the upset girl, "Headache? Try putting up with a constant river of speech into your mind what you can't get rid of. Just gather your thoughts, and say them.Hit me if you want, just get through everything you want to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:02 pm

"Look," she said, sounding somewhat harsher than intended. "I've never d-dated anyone before, and you're asking me to basically share. I really don't know how I feel about that." She sighed, stepping away from the girl, scanning the room and scooping up the last few bits of her things. How had she managed to even miss getting one of her socks on?

"Just.. give me a little bit of time to try and figure that out, OK?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:56 am

Blinking slightly, she would nod before going for her battle armour, starting to put it on as her voice becomes more passive, "Okay then. I am heading to the arena, well either there or the forest to kill something." Disregarding to put on her cloak, she would be strapping on the pauldrons before walking over to her sword, putting the sheath on her belt and then sliding the sword inside, "If you are not coming yet need me.. Message my scroll."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Katy bit her lip, debating with herself. She could just ignore this entire complicated situation and deal with it later, but procrastination was never a good option. It didn't deal with problems, and solutions rarely presented themselves out of thin air. "I'll give this a lot of serious thought," she promised.

"I just need to think about it with a clear head," she said, and with that she quickly made her way out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Scowling at herself as she left, she would prepare the last of her gear before leaving via window. Heading straight for the arena, she would argue with herself, not caring if anyone hears her, "Idiot. Why did you do those things!?" 'So I am not allowed feelings now? Besides. Sex is a known stress relief. You have been exhibiting above acceptable levels of stress what would get you killed in combat.'   "You could of asked for a simple massage, not for her to drop her pants." 'You like her too. Maybe not as much as your dear Aphelion, but enough to not stop me.' Falling silent at Knight's words, she would look around and spot someone, shouting out to them, "So you are here as well, Dog."
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Shard was (by pure coincidence at definitely not from the combined boredom of Zou Sama and Frankenstein Joe) walking by at this moment.
"So you are here as well, Dog"
Shard, as usual, was doing his best to ignore anything that wasn't in his head or something he could kill. He made his way to a punching bag and went to town on it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:12 pm

"Oh. So the mongrel is scared to have a sparring match with me? Tch, I thought someone who was on Melissa's team wouldn't be scared to fight a girl." Rolling her eyes, she would walk to one of the targets for swords. Taking out her sword, she would imagine the target is Knight. Activating the sword's red dust, she would cleave the wood in two, grunting loudly as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Finally realising he was being addressed, Shard turned to see none other than the B****y Fly herself.
"Oh, sorry Fly, I couldn't hear your buzzing. Unless you're ready to lay down on a BBQ for me, I don't give a damn about whatever you have to say" Responded Shard, smiling at the thought of cooking Aoife alive.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:20 pm

"I think you will find that it is your turn to be eaten, mongrel. Before I was but a learner, now I am the stronger one. And all you will be able to do is die like the lowly scum you are." Despite her harsh words, she would actually be enjoying this, she had been nice too long and it made her sick. Fighting cleanses the body and hopefully will again, after all. It was her old enemy who she wanted in pieces before even her nerve staple caused her hatred of Leo.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:27 pm

"It's funny, 'cos I see your mouth moving, and all I'm hearing is 'buzz buzz buzz'. Now if you could take this 'Buzzing' of yours and buzz off?"
Shard hadn't stopped punching the bag through all of this.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:40 pm

"What? I see YOUR mouth moving, if that is a mouth on that wart, but nothing is coming out. I guess that's because scum can't talk." Taking up the head of the split Target, she would throw it up and decapitate it as it falls.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:48 pm

"Buzz buzz buzz" Said Shard, casually.
"ANYONE SPEAK FLY? WE NEED A TRANSLATOR!" He yelled out to the rest of the room. Everyone looked to see who was arguing. Upon seeing Aoife, they immediately decided that it was not worth taking sides between Aoife and someone who had the balls to try and piss her off
"Apparently no-one else can understand your buzzing either. I believe that is your cue to fly off. Maybe meet all of your friends at the local turd pile."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:54 pm

"Hypocrite. At least I have friends, or even family that love me. I suggest you make for the closest pond and drown yourself in it, you are breathing air what shouldn't be tainted by your breathing. I am sure the only friend you could ever have was someone who was blind, deaf, mute and couldn't smell. You evidently need a shower, though I am sure you know well enough about the local turd pile." Pinching her nose and wafting for effect, she would hold the hilt under her arm, Letting the dust fade again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next