RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:40 am

"Press start, then options, then controls. You should get the ones you need." Smiling at them as her song finishes, she moves over to them as small beads of sweat form, wiping it away with a smirk and a giggle, "You seem to be doing kinda well... For your first time."

Cecilia, scowling at Aphelion, just forms a blade in her hand, moving to Aphelion and hitting him across the face with it, the blade not piercing clothing or flesh, "I am not Aoife. No you won't get any games from me, and unlike her I don't bite."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:51 am

Aphelion awakened lazily, sitting up and staring at Cecilia, still half-asleep, "Mom, where's Kitty..." he mumbled out a question, the blanket still being hugged tightly as he rested his head on it, looking at the woman with sleepy but questioning eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:36 am

Melissa scratched her head and she continued to fail in the game, her random button mashing not accomplishing anything except getting herself killed multiple times. She probably should try to look at the controls, but that would be boring!

"Umm... Maybe we should try again..." She said as she died once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Katy glared at the screen, as if placing the blame entirely on it for how poorly they were doing at this game. It wasn't their fault the game was too hard! "Maybe we should try the tutorial? It'd probably teach us what the controls are pretty quickly," she said uncertainly. "or we could give up and, um.. play a board game instead! Board games can usually have three players, right?" Plus, board games were usually way less confusing to learn which was a definite bonus.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Glancing out the window to see the darkness of night, Aoife laughs awkwardly, going to a collection of board games and grabbing both one what is simple to play as well as some cards, gesturing to the entrance, "Well. We shouldn't stay up too long, so can take these back upstairs? Though there is kind of a problem... There is only one bed... Sooo. Yeah. We MAY need to share. Should fit us all easily though." Blushing slightly, she walks over and offers the games to Melissa, "Besides. You aren't going to get much further on there at any rate."

Cecilia, frowning heavily at him, says rather bluntly, "Probably either training to be an assassin with the rest of the people who live here, or with her friends. Now get back to sleep, I need to stop the training for the day then get my own rest."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:51 am

"If you were going to tell me to sleep..." Aphelion yawned and moved to sit up against the bed frame, "There was no point in waking me up..." with that he shifted into lotus position, drew a long breath and activated his bodylock, body freezing visibly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Katy looked out the window, somewhat shocked to see how late it had actually gotten. "Um, actually, I should probably get going anyway," she said, sounding embarrassed. "I forgot I haven't called my parents this week, and I have a bit of homework to catch up on. You two have fun, I'm gonna get back to Beacon and try to get some of it out of the way." Katy quickly got up, retracing her steps through the house to head for the exit. If she kept up a decent pace she could make it back to Beacon before the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 am

"It's okaaay!" Melissa chimed as she turned off the game, standing up and stretching out a little bit, "I don't mind sharing! If you don't want to share though I'm fine with sleeping on the ceiling!" She added, as she moved to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Frowning as Katy leaves, she sighs and looks at Melissa, following her with a small voice, "No sleeping on the ceiling.." Her voice becoming stronger as she shrugs off self-doubt, she returns back to before after a few moments walking, "I mean. We have slept next to each other before, right? It's not like we are doing anything lewd or even removing any clothes, except for pyjamas. So not much of a problem, right?"

Cecilia, rolling her eyes at Aphelion before leaving, quickly finishing up the training for the others and forcing them to go to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Aphelion re-entered dreamland once more, this time without any physical movements as his aura kept him in his place.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 10:14 pm

"Weeeell, we could remove our clothes if you want..." Melissa said, giggling, before continue to skip towards the room, whistling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:16 am

"I am nice and informed that you are more endowed without you having to remove any clothing, thank you very much." Frowning at her, she starts whistling as well, though to the melody of the song she was singing earlier, before bursting out in a loud, "LEADIN' THE WAY~." Quickly realising what she has said and blushing, trying to cover it with a cough but failing horribly.

Lilliana, walking into the room what she sleeps in, frowns at the boy in her boyfriends bed, quickly using a room partition to get dressed for sleeping and jump in the bed to the side, starting up a quick prayer, her voice mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:16 am

Aphelion, already dreaming of Aphelion things, did not even realize that Lilliana entered the room, and as such didn't react, instead just breathing systematically.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:41 am

Pausing to look at Aoife with surprise, Melissa giggled again, giving the girl a small pat on the head before skipping ahead to the room. She was getting a little tired, but she also kind of wanted to try to fight the window again. Or maybe to see how the bed on the ceiling looked. Maybe she could have a bed outside the window on the ceiling..? That would be fun, she could lie in it and try to defeat the window and then sleep whenever she got tired!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 am

Aoife blushes even more at the petting, not lifting her head from staring at the ground until she got to her room, moving over to the wardrobes. Obviously not caring if Melissa sees her naked, she removes her clothing without the partition covering her, her multiple scars all in plain view as she even removes the bows and plaits in her hair, it coming down to drape her back before she goes to get her pyjamas, stating passively, "...Sorry if I sounded mean back there, I think I am getting tired, heh... Want to wear some of my pyjamas? They may be a bit tight, though I am not really fussed what clothing or lack of you wear."
Lilliana, finishing her prayer, quickly clambers into bed, almost instantly falling asleep as the covers go up to her nose, mouth and neck completely engulfed by them.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:52 am

"Hmmmmmmmm?" Melissa asked, not sure what Aoife meant. Being mean? Had she been being mean? Melissa really couldn't remember. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, maybe everything she did was mean and so being nice counted as being mean for her?

"It's okaaay though, I'll just sleep in my underwear - it is kind of hot!" She added, taking off her clothes, dumping them in a pile and dropping to the bed, lying with her hands behind her neck.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Nodding as she changes into some rather unintentionally revealing pyjamas, she goes to lie down and look at Melissa, trying her best not to look at anything but her head though failing, she sighs before turning to look at the ceiling, her entire face flushed down to her neck, "If you are feeling hot, j-just cool down somehow? I can open a window if you want... O-Or can try the air conditioning or something, just do whatever cools you down?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Poking Aoife's red face with a finger, Melissa tilted her head in confusion, "You're blushing! Did you see a circle floating in space?" She asked. Space circles usually made her blush, so maybe it was true for Aoife too. Or maybe she was feeling really hot as well, "Or maybe you're feeling hot as well? I'm fine like this, but if you want you could turn open up a window!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:08 pm

"N-No, it's just.. When we last slept next to each other, we were wearing more than what can be considered underwear..." Hiding her body underneath the covers, she doesn't turn to look at Melissa, "S-Sorry if I seem sort of awkward. Just.. Conflicting feelings? I guess."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Melissa tilted her head slightly, looking at Aoife, "Conflicting feelings? Over what? Stuff with Crying Guy?" She asked as she yawned and stretched out. Aoife did look kind of cute hiding under the covers like that...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:47 pm

"Y-Yeah... I guess? Though you are also there as well.." Hiding all the more, only above her nose visible though despite that she shifts closer to Melissa, her head going just under her arm, as she lets out a relaxed breath, "B-But anyway.. Should we go to sleep? Or is there a-anything you still want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:03 pm

Giggling a little, Melissa moved closer to Aoife as well, lightly stroking the girl's hair - she looked pretty adorable when embarrassed like this, "I wonder is there's anything else... What do you think...?" She asked in a teasing tone trying to hold back another giggle - she was trying to look serious and a giggle wouldn't help that!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Stammering out incoherrent words, she slowly goes to hug Melissa, "W-Well... What is there to do? I-It's not like back when we s-showered together.. T-Though, I do kinda like you, despite your... Well, you kinda made me feel bad when you did those things with that bitch. I thought you just wanted to sleep around with anyone, or worse that she had taken my place..." With that, she sighs, looking down towards her feet, "I am a bad friend, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Melissa raised an eyebrow at Aoife - this was why she had been mad with her? She hadn't even seen the 'bitch' since the incident, "Heeey, I wouldn't say bad, but next time you shouldn't overreact just because I wanted to have some fun! And I'm not the kind to sleep around with just anyone! Only the cute ones!" She said with a giggle, leaning in closer to Aoife and throwing a wink in as well.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:49 pm

"Then why didn't you ask me for fun!?" Stating it without thinking about it or even how loud she made it, her eyes widen at the comment, hiding her head beneath the covers, unable to think up a reply or even deny what she said, her side of the hug breaking off but she didn't move away from Melissa, sighing heavily underneath the covers.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Melissa blinked in surprise at Aoife's outburst, trying to hold back a laugh. Why didn't she ask? Didn't she basically throw herself at the girl during the field trip to Autunno? And now she was supposed to have asked? After Autunno though, she got together with Crying Guy... So was she meant to ask then?!

"I didn't ask because weren't you already getting all lovey dovey with Crying Guy?" She asked, managing to keep a smile on her face and her voice at least slightly calm.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Blushing all the more, Aoife just stammers a little before composing herself, "Melissa... If it comes down to me or some random girl you don't know... Please , choose me... Though try not to rub it in his face, I want to try and help you with your fun problem, after all." With that, she slowly raises her head again, first only her eyes before the rest of her face followed suit, her attempts to remove the blood what had rushed to her face obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]    The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only] - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitsune and the Fenghuang [Invite Only]
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next