RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visitation [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Visitation [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Visitation [Closed]   Visitation [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 am

Aphelion burst into the CAKE dorm with a large bag over his shoulder. He looked around and noticed CAKE's fearless leader. Holding back a chuckle through heavy breathing, he turned to Arthur.

"Hi Arthur. Don't have much time, I'll give you a rundown. I need to borrow some clothes and games, would you mind if I took... one of your teammate's... clothing and possibly mature games?" he asked, trying to sound as nice as possible despite obviously meaning mischief.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Visitation [Closed]   Visitation [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:04 am

Arthur who was sat in the middle of the room, with his feet up on his glorious round table replied with: "By one of my team mates, do you mean Aoife? If so, why not just take all of her clothes? And all of her games? I certainly wouldn't be one to stop you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Visitation [Closed]   Visitation [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:10 am

"...You're despicable. I like it." said Aphelion, no longer holding back his laughter. Running up to Aoife's storage, he started loading her clothes into the bag, "I wonder if she prefers her clothes dyed all black or all pink..." he asked himself, before turning to pack all of Aoife's eroge too, "Tell her that her boyfriend borrowed her clothes for a while to prepare a surprise." he added before opening the window and jumping back out after saluting, "Long live the king."

Your move, Meanie.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Visitation [Closed]   Visitation [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:15 am

Arthur looks around to see Aph jumping out a window. Has he ever left our dorm using the door? I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitation [Closed]   Visitation [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visitation [Closed]
Page 1 of 1