RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Looking at him, she wouldn't back down though her hand would subtly go to the cylinder next to the book, smiling slightly at him, "Indeed, books are pretty good. Also if violence is a form of love, would that not mean they are into sadomasochism ? Must of been pretty hard to write that without experience."  
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Aphelion licked his lips, moving another inch closer "I grew to enjoy pain. Aoife likes to bite and burn... And I like getting bit and burnt for her." he pulled himself up to look over her, "And so... Pain started to turn me on. First time I met her I exploded, almost literally. First time I spoke to her she beat me up. Love passes through contact perfectly... wouldn't you say?" he asked with a somewhat psychotic smile.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 pm

Simply taking up the cylinder, she would swap Butterfly's Grace from its passive form to straight to the rifle, the barrel pointed at his forehead and finger on the trigger, her smile and friendly persona not faltering despite the psychopath in front of her, "I suggest you calm down, else you feel a new kind of pain. As for Aoife, I am not sure her kind of love is shared with others in terms of beating up the person you love."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:00 pm

"And I could've stabbed you right now, were I a psycho." Aphelion pulled back with a chuckle, sitting upright and looking at Lilliana with playful eyes, "Sorry, I was bored. I don't have much to talk about, really. Past Aoife, we don't have much in common... You're a true religion practitioner, I'm just a wannabe who decided on his own beliefs. Though I must say you took my erotica better than I thought. I expected at least a slap."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Laughing, she would revert the Halrifle back to its cylinder form, turning to lay down in the sand, looking at the sky, "Hey. I wouldn't exactly be a priestess if it was not for my parents. Though being the one to perform my own wedding seems rather good. As for slapping you, I may as well leave it for the punch you will get for giving me the book."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:30 pm

"Ah... That would be lovely. You wouldn't mind wedding me and Aoife too, would you? I understand that it may be difficult considering my... religious circumstances, but a sweetie like you won't mind, will she?" he asked, reaching for a bottle of water from the saddlebags and taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:38 pm

"Well for someone of your religious backround.... Sure, I suppose I could do worse. However, you must invite Connla and Ferdiad, if you have their approval then I shall once I am fully qualified to do so." Still not looking at him, she would lift her foot into the air and watch the sand fall from between her toes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:43 pm

"Well, that's all once kitty decides if she sticks around with me for life or not." he said with a sigh, putting down the bottle, "So... You're not into kinky sex I suppose?" he asked without a lot of thought.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:47 pm

"What? You think just because I have been going out with Connla for eight years that we have had sex? Some of us can keep it in our pants without having to cut it off." Laughing at her response, she would repeat her processes, taking up sand with her feet before lifting it and letting it fall back down, more being lost to her trousers each time.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:56 pm

"To be honest, I didn't expect you to have. That's why I gave you the book. Make sure you make his first nice for him. A guy never forgets his first." he said, his face going red as he remembered the shenanigans of his first night with Aoife, "Besides, didn't think a priestess would think of sex anyway. It always seems like my religion is the loosest in its rules."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:08 pm

"Seems that way to me as well. It's not a case of I can't. More of a case of we won't. If it is to be our first, then it seems fitting to keep it for the wedding night, so as to compound the memories." Not noticing his face go red, her own would be a slight hue redder than usual, making her look more healthy  than before, "True it does not pass my mind much, I can't have such desires clouding my judgements."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:14 pm

"Then perhaps we should move onto some other topic... Ugh... I don't know, ever tried cool hwhip? It's probably the best thing ever made." he said, pulling a metal tube out of the saddlebags and weighing it, "Here's a full one." he started shaking it violently.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:42 am

"What is it? As I am not a fan of some kinds of food." Moving to look at him, her eyes would close as a pocket of sand falls from her hair to cover her face, laughing loudly at it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:44 am

"It's cream, whipped and pressurised. You can cover desserts with it but it tastes well on its own." he said, raising the tube and opening his mouth, filling it with the cream, "Say... Is Aoife shy of her cute chest?" he asked with his mouth full, putting the tube down.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:06 pm

"I am not a big fan on cream, sorry. As for her chest... yes And no. Why do you ask?" Furrowing her brow as she answers then questions him in return, she wouldn't have any hostility, just the inquisitiveness of a child wanting to know something from their parent.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:31 pm

"She always seemed... Kind of... Not happy to show some skin." he said, swallowing the cream, "I was considering buying her a swimsuit and taking her to the beach for some fun time but I don't know how she'd feel about that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:11 pm

"She always in her armour? Could be a case of her skin being pale, or not used to being without it I suppose. Plus she is not the most... Endowed of people, and that is coming from me. May be afraid to show it in her usual self." Smiling slightly, she would continue, "Though I am sure you could have one or two people tagging along for your trip to the beach."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:27 pm

"It's not her skin being pale... I've seen her skin up close... Perhaps closer than I should've. But... her usual self? I need to meet the self which won't be bothered by the sizes." he said before taking a drink of water again, "And bringing people would be... troublesome. I'm not the best with people."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:41 pm

Laughing at him, she would bite her lip to stop herself, taking a few seconds to compose herself, "It shows. It's okay if you want some alone time on the beach just the two of you, just spare us a thought now and then, as it will undoubtedly be Connla paying for everything."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:46 pm

"...yeah, I need a job." he said, leaning against Equinox, "I'm not good at much stuff, past fighting, writing and herbalism I don't have any particular skills." with that he pointed to Lilliana's chest, "Unlike some people, I can't pop into a maid suit and acquire money."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:54 am

"Hey! At least you went to Beacon, I stayed at home instead. Plus I can't write or do any herbalism, so this job suits me rather well." Seemingly taking offence to his words, she glares at him, though it would still be rather playful.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:26 am

"D-Don't glare at me like that... Y-you're making me embarrassed..." Aphelion brought up his shy guy act, looking away and twirling his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:16 pm

"Embarrassed from me staring at you? Seems rather childish, don't you think?" Despite that, she would laugh as a sudden thought passes through her, saying it aloud, "Or are you scared that the eyes of a church are upon you?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:22 pm

"I wouldn't hold it against you if you disliked me for my religion or my pervert side. I'm used to that." he said, sounding serious but sighing, "And childish... Who knows... Maybe I am a child. I do stupid stuff outside of battle. But, at least I don't coo in my sleep."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Laughing, she would shake her head, "No, no. It is childish to dislike someone just for their religion, as for your perverted side. Tolerance is the best way to deal with it, as such I tolerate that side of you. As for the sleeping tendencies of Aoife, I cannot comment on those."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:23 pm

"Well, I can. She likes to wrap around like a kitty. It's kind of... scary how innocent she can be." he said, looking down at the ground, remembering her warmth around his leg.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Laughing all the more, she would get up and pat her clothing down, moving over to the area he is by before sitting back in the sand, her voice lowered, "You didn't hear this from me. But she probably acts like a kitten because her mother is one, A faunus I mean. I've met her a few times and she slipped up in a conversation, so Connla told me about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next