RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:15 am

"Aww, body shy? Don't worry, I've seen enough nude girls to get used to that and not show hints of any kinds of thoughts." he grinned, noticing a low wall, "Shortcut." he said, turning Equinox at it and pulling up to make the horse jump over it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:20 am

Yelping, she would squeeze her hold on Aphelion more tightly, continuing to speak despite the jump, "Body shy? No that is not it. It is more of would not want to cause arguments between you and Connla or Aoife. Plus to be swimming with a pagan would be considered below my stature, especially without my bodyguard."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:29 am

"Arguments? At most I'd compliment him on his choice." with that he laughed, "And if you really don't want to swim with me, I won't be swimming. You guys wear some sort of special clothes for swimming, right?"

He stretched his left arm backwards as Equinox turned left, briefly running at an angle by a wall. The only arguments I'd expect are if I got you hurt by reckless riding.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:51 am

"Yes we wear clothing when swimming. I mean, I have no mind if we go swimming together, as long as Connla is with us, and Aoife if you want to bring her." Still holding on rather tightly, she would close her eyes as if she was about to pray, "Though if we can get there alive it would be a step in the right direction!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:57 am

"Eh, we're going to the playground anyway." said Aphelion as Equinox jumped over an iron fence, "We WERE going rather. We're here. Don't worry, I'd rather die than get you killed and face the wrath of at least one Knight"

He slid off of Equinox and looked around at the playground where he once watched Aoife be alone. A swingset, a sandbox, climbing frames... nothing too interesting, but it had to do.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Getting off as well, she takes off her sandals and moves to the sandbox, digging her feet in the sand, "I wouldn't say just one Knight. Probably around thirty people, at least." Smiling up at him, she would pick up one of the sandles and spin it on her finger, "Being the daughter of a holy man has its benefits at times."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Jumping onto one of the climbing frames, Aphelion hung upside-down like a bat and looked at her, "So what did you want to talk about, O Holy One?" he asked with a smile, starting to swing himself back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:52 pm

"Up to you, I just did the talking so it is your turn." Watching him, she would playfully make a ball of sand in her hand and launch it at him, aiming for his chest, "And that title is not one of my stature."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Aphelion flicked an air bullet at the ball, blowing it up like a sand firework, letting the hand drop lifelessly, "I'll stick to Hearts and Stripes then, should I? Or are you wearing different ones today?" he asked with a grin of mischief, pulling out a walnut from his pocket and throwing it under the nearby tree.

"...Do you mind my religion? I know from experience that my beliefs can be disliked... to a dangerous point."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:24 pm

"What do you mean 'Hearts and Stripes' ? As in my name? It's Lilliana, Lilliana Ferell. As for your religion, I mean as a priestess I am supposed to tolerate it, as is Connla. However, it would probably be best to pretend you are an athiest or that you didn't destroy my clothing in front of others. Especially when Requiem or Tempest is around." Nodding afterwards, she would make it sound as if he should know who they are already, even though it would be highly unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:32 pm

"I don't know how good your memory is, Lil' Lion, but you were definitely wearing striped panties with a heart on them. That much I remember for sure." he said, noticing a squirrel come down to the walnut and pulling out more, making a trail back to himself and watching the squirrel follow it, "Requiem? Tempest? Sounds like a song I heard... and a play I read. Gotta say, both were pretty boring." he added, watching the squirrel run up to him and petting it gently when it climbed up to his hand to retrieve the nut he was holding, "And if you think I'll play an atheist, you should know that it goes against all the rules of my tribe." he feigned a frown.

Not like they mattered to ME. he laughed in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:05 pm

"They are not there to be fun, they focus on the job and that is it."  Smiling at him despite his continuing of the underwear she was forced to show him when he cut her trousers to ribbons, she would continue talking, no hint to any mechanisms to inflict pain on him shown, "Still, unless you want the inverse of Faunus discrimination, it may be wise to not state your religion around them."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:15 pm

Aphelion laughed, letting the squirrel run around his body, "I kid. I've been almost executed for my twist on the beliefs so I disregard the tribe rules and substitute with my own." with that, he dropped the last walnut onto the ground, squirrel following, and flicked two air bullets at the area of the bottom of her robes, "Eh, I like Faunus. Especially the ears... THEY'RE ALWAYS SO CUTE." he said, flailing his limp arms. He clicked his feet together to boost himself off of the frame and spin in the air to land opposite of Lilliana in the sand box.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Bottom of her robes flying up, her trousers would deny him as she frowns at him. Allowing him to land opposite her without any response, she would look him over, "And at this rate you will be considered an enemy of the church. Plus getting on their wrong side would be bad. And lethal."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:50 pm

Aphelion chuckled again, letting his arms flop around, "I signed up for all sorts of trouble when I fell in love with Aoife. I don't think one more organisation disliking me makes much difference." he said, dropping onto his back and looking up at the sky, sighing, "Do you like books?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Nodding a little, she would smirk slightly , "Well when she is part of the 'organisation' then it may not be wise to be disliked. As for the other two? They are just as crazy, if not worse than she can be." Making another Sandball, she would fire it at him before replying, "Of course I like books, I have to read countless amounts a day."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:56 pm

"Any... specific kinds of books you like?" Aphelion asked, whistling for Equinox to approach him and pulling himself back up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:03 pm

"Mostly scriptures, as they are the things I have read the most, why's that?" Evidently intrigued, she dusts some of the sand off her and moves over to him, looking at him in interest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:08 pm

"I write. I was wondering if you'd be interested. Sadly, my writing doesn't have much to do with scriptures." he said, his arms reviving as he reached for a hefty book from the saddlebags, titled 'World of Phro'. He put it on the edge of the sandbox with a thud and turned it to face Lilliana.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Taking it up, she would raise her brow at it before flipping the cover, starting to read it rather carefully, making sure not to damage the book, "What's it about?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:56 pm

"It's a collection of tales describing a world where everybody loved each other and there was only violence stemming from love. I used characters from this world because they are more unique and perfectly imperfect than whatever I could come up with." he said, sounding somewhat wise.

Let's see how deep she gets into all the erotica before reacting.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Getting to the first indecent scene, her skin would turn from the pale to bright red. Averting her eyes, she would cough heavily before speaking, "W-Well. N-Nice descriptive words? In your writing."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:12 pm

"I try. Of course, each story has a different protagonist and a different way of expressing their love. I try to make each one unique. The only thing that worries me is the credibility of the actions since I haven't yet tried any of them." he remained calm, "That is a spare copy I made once I figured out how to photocopy stuff. You can keep it as a present of sorts and as such I'd be severely disappointed if you didn't accept it." he added, looking at her with eyes which could easily outmatch any puppy in terms of raising the guilt levels.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Raising a brow, she would give an awkward smile before slipping it onto her belt, tightening it so it doesn't fall off, "Okay then? I will be sure to give it a look over when I return home. As for the actions, I would not be able to comment on any, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:26 pm

"I don't expect you to. But good reviews are always encouraging." he said with an obvious happy tone, moving closer and looking Lilliana right in the eyes, "Aren't books just the best?" there was a distinct gleam in his eye as he mentioned books once again, his voice sounding almost maniacal.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Looking at him, she wouldn't back down though her hand would subtly go to the cylinder next to the book, smiling slightly at him, "Indeed, books are pretty good. Also if violence is a form of love, would that not mean they are into sadomasochism ? Must of been pretty hard to write that without experience."  
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Aphelion licked his lips, moving another inch closer "I grew to enjoy pain. Aoife likes to bite and burn... And I like getting bit and burnt for her." he pulled himself up to look over her, "And so... Pain started to turn me on. First time I met her I exploded, almost literally. First time I spoke to her she beat me up. Love passes through contact perfectly... wouldn't you say?" he asked with a somewhat psychotic smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]   The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Holy and the Heretic. [Invite Only]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next