RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:15 pm

"No....." Declan says, seemingly distracted by the beowolf body evaporating into white smoke; barely visible against the snow. "Uhm, no we haven't. I'm Declan, and you are...?" He asks, extending out his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:22 am

Arthur takes Declan's hand and shakes it heartily "Name's Arthur." Arthur looks at the smoke for a moment; "So what do you think of these beowolves then? They don't seem that much nastier than the ones back home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:54 am

"Yeah I don't know, I mean they seem just as weak as the ones from the forest" Declan responded after retracting the blade on his gauntlet. "maybe they were like pups or somet-"

Off to the east a huge wall of white could be seen growing closer by the second. "Children!" Bellowed Grinsley as he saw the two conversing. "Now is not the time for conversing, it's getting dark and a storm is forming. Save it for the research center." He started trudging past the dissipating Beowolf bodies, not waiting for any response from the students. "And Shard, act irresponsibly again and you'll be spending the night with the research." He stated in a stern voice.

Franklin Dillinger - "Boost"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Stahl sent one last glare at Shard before trudging off after Grinsley, "Freaking hotshots...Always thinking they can do whatever they want..." He mumbled under his breath, but shook his head, grumbling about it would solve nothing. Besides, each got theirs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:41 pm

As the small group of students passed through the snow covered hills the Beowolves followed, always watching but never seen. They stayed there still as the students reached their destination.

Grinsley opened the door to the metal research center. The center had five rooms in total, one bathroom with one toilet and a shower, the research room filled with papers on papers about Grimm species and adaptations, a storage room full of less than tasteful canned food, and two sleeping quarters, or what is supposed to pass as sleeping quarters here, two flat empty rooms void of any actual furniture or anything to sleep on besides the floor. The group of students and their teacher entered from the outside into the research room with the two bedrooms to their left and the bathroom and storage area to the right. As they all enter the room with the dark and the storm at their back Grinsley finally relaxed. "Alright children, welcome to your home for the next day. Now I know it's not much but it does have heating so count your graces." He said as he took off his coat.

As Declan entered the room with the rest of his classmates he looked around the small room stacked with papers and took off his coat as well. "Finally! Something that isn't ice or snow!" he says with a sigh of relief.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:32 am

Shard looked around the place. Even the without the heating, the empty room was luxurious compared to the places he was used to, but at least in those places he would be alone. Without a word to the rest of the students, he walked into the closest room, threw his stuff to the side and lay down in the far left corner, slumped against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Arthur walked into the research centre looks around for a moment, then speaks; "It's good to be inside finally, I was starting to feel the chill out there, and the thought of fighting near invisible beowolves at night had me nervous" He said outloud, mostly to himself, but anyone else could have easily heard it.

He looks round for Grinsley, spotting him he walks over to the teacher and asks "So, what's the plan for this trip then?" Because quite honestly I'm still not entirely sure myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:42 pm

"The plan right now is to get some rest, you'll all need it for tomorrow." Grinsley said as he slung down his own bag and pulled out sleeping bag. "I will be staying out here in the research room, you will be staying in one of the two empty rooms. However because Isabelle is the only girl on this trip I would suggest she have a room to herself."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:17 am

Isabelle sighed.  The trip had only just started and people were already acting like idiots.  Seeing that the others were headed towards the research center, she followed after them.

Upon entering the building, Isabelle looked around.  It wasn't fancy, but the fact that it had heating made up for that entirely.  She walked into the second room, opposite of Shard, and sat down on the floor.  Opening her bag, she pulled out her sleeping bag and unraveled it.  Today wouldn't be the first time Beowolves didn't attack me.  Maybe I'm just extremely lucky.  She looked at the door for a moment.  Hopefully the others will be nice enough to let me have a room to myself.

The Armless Wonder - Vivian Palladino

The Quiet Trap - Cassidy Nyanza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Stahl shrugged at that, "Makes sense."

So, we'll be staying here for the next couple of days. Hopefully they'll go by without too much trouble. He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:48 am

IC:

I followed Shard and Isabelle into the second room. While Shard probably wouldn't appreciate, it only seemed right. I walked into the room, into the farther side at the point as far away from both other occupants of the room. In an awkward silence I pulled out my sleeping mat and bag from my bag, keeping conscious of every movement and sound I made....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Arthur thanks Grinsley with a nod. Well, everyone seems delighted to be here. But I think I want to talk to that guy that just walked off. I don't think I know his name.

Arthur goes to where Shard is laying, "Mind if I take a seat here?" Arthur asks him, but without waiting for a reply he sits down next to him anyway. "I'm Arthur, Arthur King. Mind if I ask for your name? I don't believe we've met?" He asks the boy, not expected a reply. He's probably just asleep. But I may as well try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Declan walks into the room closest to along with Shard and Arthur. He slings his duffel bag off his shoulder and takes out a sleeping bag. Laying it out on the floor he finally lays down to rest after the long walk it had been to simply reach the center.

"Lan. Out, now." Grinsley said as he saw Lan walk into the same room as Isabelle's room. "You and Stahl will both be spending the nights in the other room with Shard, Declan, and Arthur."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Stahl, who was leaning against the wall, shrugged, "Eh, alright. Doesn't make a difference to me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:16 pm

As all of the students went into their respective room Grinsley relaxed in one of the old scientist chairs. After seeing all of them lie down for slumber he got out of his chair and walked to the all  to the right of the doorways of the bedrooms. On the wall was a button that he quickly pressed, closing and locking each door with a satisfying click. He walked back to the chair and sat down to go through several reports of Grimm throughout the world. He pulled out one specific report from the high stack of paper, The Leviathan. "Tomorrow is the day we finally meet. This has been a long time coming...." He reached under the desk in the center of the room feeling around for a button. Finding what he was looking for he began to press but hesitated. "No..not here, they need their rest this time." He said to himself in a hoarse voice. before leaning back in his chair and falling asleep himself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:02 pm

"Oh good" Shard thought. "Yet another person trying to buddy with me"
"That's great and all, but I don't actually care, so if you could go and be Arthur somewhere else, that would be great." responded Shard.
"These people just don't seem to get the message."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:40 am

Well, no need to be an arse about it, don't come on trips if you're not going to be the least bit sociable.
Arthur gives up with Shard for the evening, he's tired and it's probably not worth the effort. Without a word Arthur lays out his sleeping mat perpendicular to the wall.

I hope everyone else at least tries to get on with one an other, otherwise I don't know how I can stand to be on this trip. Arthur sits on his mat with his back against the wall, still tried from the walk to the research centre, knowing that tomorrow will contain even more work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]   Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling to The Crystal Sea: Day 1 [Plot]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3