RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion


Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:40 pm

((OOC: Alright, here's how it'll work. I'll allow posting at anytime in regular moments like exchanging conversation or actions among each other but during combat situations the posting order will be done via the order of arrival. Order goes:

* Cheshire Schrodinger
* Ron Rouge
* Aeden Kase
* Tsuteto Dracman
* Walter Dean
* Chiu Fong Wong
* Caihn Lunarion
* Kalmora Horizont

If you ever need to re-refer to the posting order it has been added to the original post. I will act as Dungeon Master (yes I know the new term is game master but I liked being called the Dungeon Master) and stand in for NPCs, enemies, narrator, and etc. Consider this a PVDM quest where I the DM stand in place of enemy characters. With this, any enemies or hostiles you battle must be treated like another player, that player being me. NPCs are the same. With me standing in there place, you cannot decide what happens to an NPC yourself. For example, if you decide for some reason to rob a merchant that appears along the way, you must give me a chance to react. Be sure to follow all of the rules of RPing. No godmodding, no fourth wall breaking, no omnipotence, etc. My character will be part of the quest but I assure you that I will be fair and treat myself no differently then others. Is there anything I forgot to mention? Alright, let's start!))


*With the last of the invited people showing up, Cheshire pockets his game of cat's cradle and the Rubix cube and finally turns away from the rising sun facing the hand picked group before him. The wind blows as he introduces himself and explains the journey before them*

Cheshire: I thank you all for gathering here today. I realize it must have been confusing to be invited to a vaguely explained mission focusing on what is blatantly known as possibly the most dangerous and suicidal place on the face of this planet.

*Cheshire slowly walks towards the group, his hands folded behind his back*

Cheshire: The Tower of Grimm, the impossibly high mountain of pitch-black stone that had appeared through unknown means well over five centuries ago is literally crawling with the creatures of Grimm. The Grimm have been attempting to climb this very mountain ever since said appearance. The reason is unknown. What is known though is that most Grimm don't manage to make it that far up. Most have suffered from either starvation or exhaustion and tumbled down the mountain dead. That is... most Grimm. There are those who manage to strive to higher points surviving all that time. These Grimm have grown to be stronger, larger, and smarter.

*He stops a mere yard away from the group, scanning with his eyes back and forth between each individual*

Cheshire: Many of these Grimm grew to recognize their limits and retreated from the mountain, stalking once again on our world but in titanic sizes. There is a good chance we will be facing these kinds of Grimm on the way and once we reach the Tower, it  will be an inevitable battle against hordes of such monstrosities. I will not lie to you. Any one of you including me are equally likely to die. I will do everything in my power to protect you, but my life is just as easily compromised. I have chosen each of you myself because I believe that with the seven of us we can succeed in our goal, but if you have even a strand of hesitation I will not stop you from leaving now.

*Cheshire exchanges eye contact with each person. When it seemed no one was leaving he started pacing back and forth like a drill sergeant speaking to a flight of troops.*

Cheshire: Now, chances are each of you has come here believing that I will be leading you, that I will be acting as captain and leader. Let me clear one thing right now...

*Stopping his pacing after five laps he stopped and rightfaced, staring at the group before him*

Cheshire: I will not be your leader.

*He lets a heavy silence drag on as the wind blows behind him*

Cheshire: I am not a leader, I do not qualify as one, and I have no desire to be one. I will be your guide, your tactician, and your comrade, but there will be no leader. If we are to succeed in this mission, each of us must stand as equals. Each of us must regard each other as comrades regardless of age, gender, heritage, background, or race...

*His cat ears twitch slightly*

Cheshire: I will guide you and advise as a strategist and tactician, but I will not give orders nor enforce them. Your will is your own. I will show you the route we must take and the actions we must do. I will support you on the field and if you are willing you may support me the same. Each of you has been chosen for various reasons. Your skills, your fighting style, your experience, your personality, and so forth were all factors accounted for when planning this mission. In other words, you were all picked equally to join this mission. No one is above the other and none is beneath another. Together we will venture this path. Whether it is the path of glory... or the path of destruction... is a matter of your actions... and the dice.

*He took his time exchanging eye contact with each person giving each one a small nod. The silence dragged on as the wind blew from behind him. The sun finally rose from the horizon fully, slowly rising into the sky signalling the start of the day.*

Cheshire: Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku



Posts : 2297
Join date : 2013-09-11

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Aeden could feel the chills run down his spine as he heard Cheshire speak. Death. It was such a real possibility on this journey. Never had Aeden been so relieved to go on an adventure without his friends, this time he wouldn't have to worry about them possibly seeing him die. When he saw the recruitment to take on the Tower he knew that this the only way he could become strong enough to protect himself and the ones he loved. 

Aeden knew that he was more likely to die now than anytime before, but that wouldn't stop him. I have too much to lose, I can't afford to die here. Aeden looks Cheshire in the eyes and and fills himself with determination. "I knew the risks when I signed up. I don't plan on dying here." He doesn't break eye contact but puts more force into his voice to indicate the seriousness of what he is saying. "You seem like a very capable person Cheshire. We may not know each other but I want you to know that I will do my best to make sure all of us survive and I know that I can expect the same from you and everyone else here." He may not be our leader but I feel glad to call this man my comrade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

Posts : 227
Join date : 2013-10-04
Age : 30

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:56 pm

"One thing," Tsuteto replied back after Aeden spoke. "You are the leader." Tsuteto knew full well what his speech meant, but there was a different aspect to what this faunus was implying. "You gathered people together, you have researched information, and you are the strategist. I will follow what orders you have, unless I suspect or know danger. I have enough years and... comradery of sorts, to know when to listen to those instincts." With an outstretch and wave of his hand to the others, he added on, "If there is any doubt about what to do, you do have the final say, or even first say. That is a leader, and on a dangerous expedition like this, it will be needed to rely upon first and foremost." He spoke his words matter of factly, giving the intention of his words not being for debate.

Folding his arms and closing his eyes, he thought of anything else to say. Sure, he might have other things to say or comment on, but it was best saved for when issues present them. After that quick moment of thought, he then opened his eyes and stated bluntly, "Nothing else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:44 am

*Cheshire glanced at Tsuteto letting their eyes lock on each other for several seconds. He allowed the exchange of thoughts and intentions through eye contact. He did not break it even as he spoke*

Cheshire: If you wish to rely on me then you do so of your own choosing and your own risk. I will not force others to follow me nor do I wish to be followed. My word is no one's command. A man cannot speak for another until he is able to walk in his shoes. You all know your own strengths, your own weaknesses, and your own limits. You are the sole individual who can command yourself. I will advise and guide, but it is your choice whether or not to follow my instructions.

*With his reply done he finally breaks eye contact and stares at the rest of the group with the same unmoving passive expression only possessed by statues*

Cheshire: But all the same, know this. All of you are free to rely on me. I only hope that I in return can rely on all of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

Posts : 227
Join date : 2013-10-04
Age : 30

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:10 am

Nodding in return, Tsuteto sat down, awaiting the others. "Childish, but firm," he thought to himself, as he looked up at the sky. "Though a bit too wordy."

((OOC: Alright, I'll wait for others to post/whenever we start our journey.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

Posts : 141
Join date : 2013-09-15

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:18 pm

Caihn listens to Cheshire's speech, but around halfway through his attention begins to wander. He kicks at a nearby pebble, only really still standing up out of politeness. 'They're all the same, these speeches.' he thinks to himself. 'Blah blah blah hordes of Grimm blah blah risk of death blah blah blah.' When Cheshire finishes, however, Caihn still walks up to him, and after the 'leader' discussion finishes he says 'As depressing as you make it sound, you aren't scaring me off. Just let me know when we're leaving.' He gives a little slightly sarcastic salute and walks over to a nearby rock, sits down and leans back, intending to get a tiny nap in before the big departure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:13 pm

*When it appeared as though no one else had anything to say, Cheshire proceeded to explain the plan of action. Taking out the world atlas from his bag, he opened it a marked page sporting a detailed map of Vale on two pages. Holding it up so the others could see he pointed a finger at a small green area label Emerald Forest about a centimeter away from a star mark labeled Beacon Academy.*

Cheshire: We are here at the edge of the Emerald Forest. Our objective is here.

*Running his finger across the map all the way to the other side his index finger now points to a skull with red lines representing a Grimm's bone mask. On the map, the Emerald Forest took up an area no bigger then a nail clipping. The skull marking indicating the Tower of Grimm was surrounded by a black spot the size of a grown man's thumb. Without taking his finger off the mark he stretched his middle finger out to touch a small dot on the page next to a broad square*

Cheshire: This is a a military base and a trader's village. Since the two are located fairly close to the Tower they'v had a good share of experiences with the Grimm seen here. We'll stop there and gather info so we would know what to expect and possibly create a suitable plan of action.

*Taking his fingers off that end of the page he points at a dot about five inches away from the Emerald Forest*

Cheshire: This is Alibaba Town. It is a minor village a bit far from here but it is known for providing rare items you can't find in many other places as well as items only available in other countries. Here we will rest, gather supplies, as well as search for info regarding our next destination.

*Cheshire stretches his ring finger to point at a triangle mark labeled "Solomon's Manor" in marker.*

Cheshire: I found info implying the location of several powerful and useful items stowed away in the old manor of the once famous hunter and scholar Solomon Kingsely. There's an item there specifically that will prove useful in our objective as well as other helpful items that may be helpful along the way. The former item I will must insist on possessing, but any other treasure we may find there can be taken by any of you as you wish for either use or profit.

*Putting his finger back on the original spot he runs an invisible line from there through the forest and stopping at Alibaba Town*

Cheshire: This is the quickest and safest path we can take. It will be dangerous cutting straight through this forest of Grimm but at least we will know what to expect and be ready for an attack at anytime. Any other path will be unpredictable and risky. This path will also give me a chance to see what you are all capable of.

*Shutting the book he places it back into the bag and stares with a passive expression at the group*

Cheshire: Are there any objections?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2013-09-14
Location : Earth... Probably

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Ron remains quiet as the final members of the journey finally get there. We definitely have an odd assortment of people in this group. He listens as Cheshire explains the plan and nods along understanding his train of thought.

He finally steps forward and says, "No objections here. By the way if we want to get through the forest by nightfall we should probably leave now. Let's leave introductions for either the journey or once we reach Alibaba." He then starts running through a list in his head double checking that he has everything for the trip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ketchum

Ketchum

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-09-12

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:48 pm

Walter was relatively bored at Chesire's lecture. His interest fluctuated over the course of the speech, and he couldn't help but play with his guns. He said nothing, for they was nothing to be said. They were all the leaders here, and they should be well-informed on the mapping and significance of the Tower.

He looked closely at the map. Walter agreed with Chesire's plan to stake out in the village. Respire, resource, and information is essential to bumping the odds of this little march to hell.. He had something to say, but he would wait until later. "Alrighty. I agree with that red guy over there. Let's move out. Get going to the village as soon as possible. Do we have all of our stuff? Maybe a will; piece of paper and pencil, just in case? Come on then." he said, ready to rumble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:43 am

*Taking out his pocket watch, he checks the times and nods as he pockets it again*

Cheshire: Correct. We should head out as soon as possible. If no one has anything else to say, we will start our venture through the Emerald Forest now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am

Scene change: The Emerald Forest

Narration: The group went on venturing into the Emerald forest. Sticking in a fairly numerous and well armed group, they have not encountered any Grimm as of yet. They have walked in a straight path for well over three hours going through an entire quarter of the forest thanks to quick pacing. If it weren't for their training they probably would have long started complaining like children. Cheshire stayed a couple steps ahead in order to keep an eye out with his keen eyes while the group behind him kept a rear guard. It's is roughly 9:00 am now.


*Taking out a granola bar, Cheshire took a bite from it before pocketing it. The group thus far has been compliant enough with minor signs of rebelliousness, but otherwise Cheshire had no qualms against his choice. He kept on looking out for any signs of Grimm but not out or cautiousness, rather out of expectation and hope. He needed to see the others in action to access their strengths and abilities for future reference.*

Cheshire: ..... I suppose it is a tad bit late to ask this, but may I ask what is everyone's reason for accepting this task from a complete stranger? It is not uncommon knowledge that the Tower of Grimm is one of the most dangerous places in the known world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2013-09-14
Location : Earth... Probably

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Ron ponders Cheshires question for a little while, I never really thought about it, but I can't just answer that. He looks up and says, "I wanted to test my strength. I figured this was a good way to do it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Posts : 2297
Join date : 2013-09-11
Location : USA

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Aeden considers not answering Cheshire's question. He knew exactly why he came on this mission. I've been running out of ideas on how to get stronger.  No matter what I do I always end up face down and bleeding when my friends need me the most. Aeden averts his eyes toward the trees thinking of possible places that would give them an advantage against any Grimm that would attack them. This type of strategizing always helped him calm down a bit. "Power. I plan to use the Tower as a place to hone my skills. If I can survive this then other battles wont seem as bad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

Posts : 227
Join date : 2013-10-04
Age : 30

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 am

Tsuteto smirked at the question. "Boredom and curiosity," he replied, finally unbuttoning his jacket from the built up heat. As he grabbed the collar and used it to give a small ventilation in, he added on, "Plus I like to keep tabs on people. You didn't seem to have any good credentials for going on this mission when I tried looking you up. So pardon me for thinking this would be more suicide with a hint of 'misery loves company' ordeal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:33 pm

*Cheshire listens silently but attentive.*

Cheshire: Strength, curiosity, and a sense of duty. Admirable and understandable. I suppose in the end that is the reason behind everyone's actions. Now it is merely a matter of proving yourselves in this quest of ours.

*Cheshire stops in place suddenly, his ears perking up and twitching slightly. He raises a hand signaling the others to stop. Everything was silent, not a sound was made, yet Cheshire's hand slowly reached for Helsingr holstered to his back*

The group is located in a grassy clearing roughly ten meters in radius from where they stand in the center. From around the edge of the clearing emerging from the darkness of the forest are 24 basic Beowolves. They stalked out of the forest slowly and cautiously surrounding the group in a single file circular formation. The unison growling and baring of fangs from the Grimm show there would be no way of ending this peacefully

DM: The group has entered a combat situation. Posting order is as followed:

Player turn: Cheshire Schrodinger
Enemy turn: DM
Player turn: Ron Rouge
Enemy turn: DM
Player turn: Aeden Kase
Enemy turn: DM
Player turn: Tsuteto Dracman
Enemy turn: DM
Player turn:Walter Dean
Enemy turn: DM
Player turn:Chiu Fong Wong
Enemy turn: DM
Player turn:Caihn Lunarion
Enemy turn: DM
Player turn:Kalmora Horizont
Enemy turn: DM
*repeat*

Combat situation start:


*Cheshire pulls out Helsingr and raises it up for aiming. He crouches slightly bending his knees as he analysed the situation. Neither the Beowolves nor the group has made a move yet. The first turn may determine the entire battle. As he assessed the situation in his mind he is easily heard mumbling to himself.*

Cheshire: Enemy is Grimm: Beowolves; type: humanoid beastial; size: average; Quantity: twenty-four; Specialty: speed and ferocity. Beowolves naturally possess less armor then most Grimm but in exchange are faster and more agile. The lack of armor makes them more vulnerable so they usually hunt in large groups. Their upper body muscular strength is complimented by their agile and fast running legs. They depend on numbers for strength and their speed to close in on opponents at rapid succession. Greatly depending on their speed which usually surpass most human's natural speed, their critical weakness....

*Cheshire pulls the trigger, the steel tipped mercury core bullet leaving the barrel of his gun at 700 mph aimed at the kneecaps of the lighter muscled legs of Beowolf A. If successful, will then do the same to Beowolf B*


Last edited by Cheshire Schrodinger on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:42 pm

DM: The move is successful. The bullets hit the knees on both Beowolve's causing a critical wound on each one's left leg. The steel tipped mercury bullets broke the bone of the kneecaps and lodged halfway through the joint. Beowolves A and B fall, supported themselves up with their arms and good leg. Beowolve's A and B have been immobilized.

Beowolve's C, D, and E run out at once from the front, running on all fours. Their hind legs have now been hidden and protected from an attack from the front as they dash forward on all fours. Beowolf C and D run towards the first attacker Cheshire. Beowolf C bares its fangs aiming for Cheshire's neck while Beowolf D readies its claws to lash at his stomach. Beowolf E circles around to strike from the left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2013-09-14
Location : Earth... Probably

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Looking around after Cheshire stopped them, Ron notices the Beowolves. He wondered what Cheshire was whispering when Cheshire shot a couple Beowolves. Well. I guess that means fight, he thinks. As the Beowolf runs to the left of the group, Ron pulls out Cupiditas and thinks, Only need one sword for this.

He runs to the Beowolf and as he passes it he strikes at a diagonal from its far shoulder to its near hip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:28 pm

DM: Your move is successful. Your blade cleanly cleaves through Beowolf E. Beowolf E has died. Remaining Beowolves: 23

Beowolves F and G run at the group from behind. Beowolf F dashes forward on all fours while Beowolf G leaps high into the air in a powerful pounce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Posts : 2297
Join date : 2013-09-11
Location : USA

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Aeden draws Deception X and keeps his eyes on the Beowolves making sure none sneak up on him. He takes careful aim at a small group of 3 Beowolves which seem to be sticking together. "Stalk together, die together" Aeden fires small bursts of ice dust which form into icicles heading straight toward the Beowolves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:41 pm

DM: Your move is successful. Being too close together the three Beowolves get in each other's way trying to evade the attack. Your icicles have pierced fatal points of two Beowolves killing them and critically damaged the third. Remaining enemies: 21.

The injured Beowolf bounds forward but is much slower then the others. He tries for a feral strike from the right side of the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

Posts : 227
Join date : 2013-10-04
Age : 30

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:43 am

Tilting his head, Tsuteto looked as the Beowolves approached around them, cautiously. "They know something isn't quite right," he whispered, but that would have been drowned out by his teammates having immediately taken action. He didn't want this to be a long delay, so he drew out both swords, keeping his sheath and tail, the former being held by the latter, hidden behind his coat. As the one Beowolf struck from his right, he used his quick speed to give a strong slice with his left handed blade, being drawn from the bottom of the sheath, in an upwards diagonal motion. He opted to follow it up with a dual boomerang, unleashing both of them to focus around the circle of Beowolves, in opposite directions. "Should at least distract them to make opportunity for others more simply."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:18 am

DM: The move is semi-successful. The distance fairly close between you two and the handicap from the injuries, the Beowolf is unable to react when slashed with the blade. You cut cleanly through it, killing it. Enemy count is now at 20. When you threw the boomerang, the Beowolves approaching and staying in the circle on standby are taken back out of caution of the projectile weapon and stepped back. The Beowolves running towards the group have stopped temporarily for a turn but the Beowolf G that was in mid-leap is not stopped by this. Beowolf G is dangerously close to Walter Dean.

Beowolf has its claws in front of it to both lash at Walter Dean as well as prepared to block a melee attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ketchum

Ketchum

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-09-12

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:47 pm

After they've walked through the Emerald Forest, they've found themselves cornered by a few dozen Beowulves. These Grimmies were not of a particular bother to Walter, who had honed his combat skills to the max. Walter was unperturbed - he casually took the presence of the monsters with indifference. Although he secretly wondered what could happen if he went over to their side.

Rather, he observed his teammates. He wanted to know how compatible they were in ability. because if they don't synchronize and have knowledge of each other's capabilities and resources to the full extent, then they cannot possibly work together, be violently murked by the Grimmies, subsequently receive a very depressing funeral, and have their little journey taboo'ed, condemned, and banned for the eternity of Beacon Academy. Walter nodded at Chesire's gunslinger marksmanship. He took out both of his Nuke Schneider. These pistols have a sharpened tip, so the bullets do not plow with blunt force, but pierces like the tip of a sword. They travel at 680 m/s - untrackable to most Grimms.

He could clearly see the Beowulf ready to maul him descending. Lifting his right arm towards the Beowulf, Walter ran backwards to maintain a relatively large distance. "Shi....shit ~shit ~shit~ shit~ shit~ shiittttttttt...." he chained as he fired three bullets from his Nuke Schneider. Three shells would travel at very high speeds towards the Beowulf's head, ready to break through its skull and turn its brain to mush....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:03 pm

DM: The attack is successful. You hit the Beowolf with all three shots completely piercing through its bone mask, piercing the brain. The Beowolf flopped to the ground dead. You have killed Beowolf G. Current enemy count is at 19.

The Beowolves have recovered from their indecision and the beforehand stalled Beowolves that were in mid movement approach again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seiryuu24
Moderator
Seiryuu24

Posts : 653
Join date : 2013-09-12
Age : 36
Location : Washington

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 pm

OOC: Due to timeline issues Chiu is not using the weapon in her profile, but one she gains in an upcoming plot. Primary form is two steel escrima styled sticks. Secondary is two steel cabled whips with blades running from the tip for 5 inches. Weapon was approved by mods.

IC: Not for the 1st time Chiu almost missed being able to shoot things. It would make fighting these beowolves a bit easier, but bullets brought up bad memories. As the pack charged, Chiu drew Lunar Lashes before switching both to whips and moved to meet them. Once she was close enough her right hand weapon shot out as she tried to ensnare the closest Grimm before aiming a spinning hook kick towards it's head.

________________________________

Chiu Fong Wong- 1st year student heir of a dead clan
Myung Wen Tai- Experienced huntress driven by vengeance
Rebecca Meskenas- 1st year student with a terrible fear of shirts
Tiaria Azurine- Punch happy 1st year student
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-10-16
Location : I Am Everywhere and Nowhere...

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:46 pm

DM: Your move is successful and you manage to kill one of the two beowolves approaching from the front.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

Posts : 141
Join date : 2013-09-15

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:52 pm

As soon as the first beowolf had stalked out of the darkness, Caihn had whipped the Lunar Flute from the case on his belt and brought it up to his lips. He began to play an erratic tune, activating the Flute and sending a sheen of his white aura down it's length and activating the dust along it's length. While the others fend off the first strikes of the pack of Grimm, Caihn continues to play, until he has formed four orbs of celestial energy. He stops playing, and swings the flute towards a pair of beowolves as if he was swinging a sword, sending the four orbs of energy at the monsters. He sends one behind each of the beowolves, before launching them down towards the beowolves backs. Immediately after, he makes an uppercut with the flute, sending the other two orbs up towards their chests. If the beasts didn't dodge, they would be crushed by the concussive force coming in from both front and back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]
Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Kit (Plot Charrie)
» The sunny tower of no return
» City Of Steel [Personal Plot]
» Rumours of Szith-Morcane
» Plot Updates & Information (Post Here)(Updated Often)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: