RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Bows and ArrowShards

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion

Of Bows and ArrowShards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Bows and ArrowShards   Of Bows and ArrowShards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:16 am

Yew perked up.
"If any of your special arrows do the same stuff mine do, I could help with that! I make my arrows myself. Kinda had to learn, considering my lack of money and constantly being in the wilderness."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Of Bows and ArrowShards   Of Bows and ArrowShards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 am

"What do your arrows do? I have flash arrows, fire arrows and an arrow with a rope pulley attached. Though I tend to go to the best blacksmiths I know, it's especially hard to make the pulley arrows, and balancing the others just right is no easy task." Yuuka replied.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Of Bows and ArrowShards   Of Bows and ArrowShards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:18 am

"Well, I have explosive arrows, electric arrows, tear gas arrows, and I made this one that explodes so loudly it knocks people out. As well as regular arrows, of course."
Yew readied her whip again and took a crack at a mannequin's head. She hit the torso, but it fell over anyway, so at least she was getting better
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Of Bows and ArrowShards   Of Bows and ArrowShards - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:19 am

Finished with the brief rest she had taken, Yuuka stood back up, picking up her bow and preparing to begin shooting again, "That's quite a nice variety - pretty impressive that you can make them yourself! I can't even make regular arrows very well." She said with a smile, as she began shooting steadily at a target again.

She continued shooting for a while - at least ten minutes of complete focus, shooting arrow after arrow after arrow and only pausing to clear the target. If anyone talked to her, she probably wouldn't even have noticed.

"...Ahh... This is so relaxing..." She muttered to herself as she continued shooting. When shooting, she didn't need to worry about other people, about where she was going to get food for the day, or whether she would be attacked by a gang she had angered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Bows and ArrowShards   Of Bows and ArrowShards - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Bows and ArrowShards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: