RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Limiting to one character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JL

JL

Limiting to one character  Empty
PostSubject: Limiting to one character    Limiting to one character  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:30 am

Quite simply, I don't think that it would be that good to limit players to one character. Limiting it during the start of this RP's life, that's understandable, but if in the end we're limited to just one character, that would kind of suck.

Basically, limiting characters means that everybody is stuck with just one guy; when you might want to develop the stories of quite a few. For example, I made a character who is, effectively, a 'good' guy. However, I would love to play someone who is evil, who's powerful. I would love to play a bounty hunter of some kind who is known to be solo. I would love to play someone who is so good that he finds it very hard to understand why people are evil. As I told a certain someone, I have a plot I would make that, honestly, won't be happening if I just have one character. So on, and so forth. I have lots of ideas for many RWBY OC's, whether it be someone who is heading off to Beacon, or someone who lives in Vale.

This world has much to offer, much for us to create, and if we're limited to a single character, then we simply can't do everything we might want.

So I'm asking, if there will ever be a time when we are allowed more than one character.

If its something about fear of not being able to organize it, I'll tell you, right now, that it isn't hard.

Thanks! Hopefully the admins take this into consideration.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Limiting to one character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limiting to one character    Limiting to one character  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:46 am

I believe down the line we'll allow for more than one character per person. But at the moment it's just gonna be limited.
Back to top Go down

Limiting to one character
Page 1 of 1