RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"

Go down 
+5
Kellenredx
Amber
Yuki-Chan
Drake Ferrox
Vox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

"Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:46 am

Yelping as her Yakuta gets cut, the armour inside now visible and aura dropping, she would growl at her. Twisting and dislodging the daggers, she would instantly recognise the threat they would be and swing the spear across the ground in a sweeping motion, it would throw up more shrapnel at Fayza. Sprinting forwards and avoiding the attack from Alizae, weaving between the own continuous attack, Aoife sends a kick towards the sides of Fayza, plate boots augmenting the already powerful kick.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 am

"Hello!? Are you guys not meant to stop the fighting?" Aphelion called out to the guards, still sipping his coffee and turning back to the fight to observe very closely. His grip on the flask tightened as he sneaked a peek under Fayza's skirt.

No, you fool. No time to be a pervert, your girlfriend is in a predicament.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:03 am

Shrugging at the guards, Alizae decides to just go around and pick up the cards she can recharge, sticking them in one of the pockets of her jacket. As she finishes up with the last one, she spots one of the guys from earlier attempting to peek under the less than innocent girl's skirt. Giving him a swift kick to the rib-cage, she glares at him. "First thing. Don't peek up girls' skirts. Second thing. Just let them fight it out, between myself and the guards we're probably going to have enough evidence to get the pink-haired girl expelled. Third thing. You still smell like alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:17 am

Melissa, who had been watching carefully from a distance, approached Crying Guy after he was kicked, lending a helping hand if necessary. Her eyes, however, had a hard, sharp look to them and her voice sounded more serious than normal, "I'll distract the girl, you grab Aoife and run, get her to calm down." She muttered while helping him, using the movement to mask her speech.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:36 am

((Auto-hit okayed.))

Fayza grinned wickedly as Aoife send up the storm of shrapnel, letting the shards slice into the skin of her sides, arms, and cheeks. She savored the pain for a moment, flicking her hands again and recalling Al Adhara's blades.

She didn't really counter-attack until Aoife kicked at her, and even then she took the blow so she could grab Aoife's leg. "Unbalanced," was all she said as she kicked Aoife's other leg out from under her and jabbing into her stockinged leg with three of the blades.

Then she fell, intent on slamming Aoife face-first into the ground as she darted forward to ensure she landed on top, the blade doing its aura-conducting work even as Fayza tried to twist Aoife's knee unnaturally from her hold below it while attempting to slam Aoife's face into the dirt.

Time seemed to slow down for Fayza as the frenzy started taking hold. For everyone else, events would move quickly. "I." Her aura flared violently, and intense cold surrounded the two. Her fingers became entwined in Aoife's hair as she yanked her opponent's face back, then slammed it into the ground again. "AM GOING." Contact with Aoife having been established by the kick, Fayza started draining Aoife's aura directly. Again, she yanked back and slammed Aoife's face into the hard, frozen ground. "TO EAT." She started twisting the blades, and punctuated her statement with another blow to the ground using Aoife's face as a hammer. "YOUR @$#%ING SOUL." This time, she yanked back, ripped the blades out of Aoife's leg, and used  both hands to drive Aoife's face into the icy dirt and rock. "YOU @#$%!"

She took something out of a pouch with one hand, and touched her thigh with it, a sharp snap issuing through the air. The black-haired girl merely shivered a bit, more in ecstasy than pain, but her aura had absorbed most of the electricity. Electricity that she would soon send through Aoife as her hand went close to where Aoife's legs met her torso, her fingers almost brushing her thigh.

Fayza yanked the bitch's head back again and grinned. "Scream for me, you titless freak." A loud crackle would sound as she released the energy, intending it as a visible arc, but leaving room that someone intent on self-sacrifice could take the charge.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:46 am

Crying out in pain, blood would be flowing freely from her wounds due to the cold not allowing her the chance to cauterize it. Surging every flame she can summon in an effort to immolate Fayza, her weapon would turn in her hand, sending even more shrapnel at her, she would use the explosive boost to get as much speed behind it to shove it straight through her enemies side, the drain on her aura getting much more prevalent to Aoife as she starts struggling to produce a barrier between her and Fayza.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 5:56 am

Recovering from the kick, Aphelion nodded to Melissa, but seeing Aoife in trouble, his Aura burst out violently.

"THAT AREA IS MINE YA DAMN SUCCUBUS." he roared, pouncing instantly and arcing his body over Aoife's, taking the hit with no time to activate the bodylock, his muscles tensing as he cried out in pain, but continuing to protect Aoife's body.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:09 am

Melissa watched the events playing out with a cool, focused gaze. She saw Fayze launch some sort of lighting, intercepted by Aphelion, but based off what she knew of Aoife's fighting style she doubted she would stop to help him. If she stabbed Fayza's, she would certainly get expelled.

No longer wasting anymore time on thinking, Melissa moved into action, using a large burst of aura, combined with a continuous thruster burst from Soothing Mayhem, sped towards Fayza at high speeds, shoulder in front and making sure to point the blade of the naginata away from the girl. She would slam her shoulder into Fayza's side, the momentum and force knocking the two out of the path of Aoife. (Autohit played in chat).

With that, Melissa's eyes returned to normal and she lay on the ground clutching her shoulder in pain.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:16 am

"TCH~!" It was the only sound Fayza made as Melissa tackled her. For a few moments, entirely too many, her aura started draining her warmth and the manifestation of the brunette's soul, but Fayza managed to reign it in quickly.

It was when they were flying that she noticed what Aoife was doing, that she had saved her from Aoife's skewer. And that Melissa's leg had caught the spear tip, a long cut tearing in her flesh as they flew.

It took a moment to recover from having the wind knocked out of her, but Fayza glared at Aoife, ready to flick her blades at the bitch, drain every spark of her Aura, and END HER.

The Beacon Guard had other plans. "THAT'S ENOUGH." The lasers were burning again, pointing at everyone in the crater, but mostly at Aoife. "Aoife Knight, you're under arrest. Come with us."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:22 am

Getting up with more than a limp, she would look between her aggressors. Another set of circles would appear, this time compassing her arm and spear fully. Capillaries in her arm bursting under the pressure she would be using, her skin cracking as she sets off the attack. Despite it being only five metres wide this time, it would send up a plume of smoke and debris, using this as a distraction, she would use a last remaining pair of circles to increase the power of the jets on her spear, sending her flying high above everyone and away, letting the smokescreen do it's job of keeping her covered.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:28 am

The moment Aoife formed the circles, the Beacon Guard was ready, and a steady hum built. Their visors provided a thermal overlay, and with how much heat Fayza had sapped out of the air, Aoife was plainly visible. When she erupted from the crater, they tracked her, and a half-dozen laser pulses created plasma channels for a half-dozen miniature lightning bolts that electrocuted the fleeing girl and rendered her unconscious as Beacon Guards moved to intercept her.

She was not getting away this time.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:32 am

Melissa crawled slowly towards Aoife's unconscious form, using Soothing Mayhem as an impromptu walking stick. Upon reaching her, she would get between her and the beacon guard as well as possible, "Hey! Stay back! Leave her!" She said, although she couldn't do much aside from wave around her left hand, the other being used to keep hold of the weapon keeping her half upright.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:36 am

The Beacon Guard didn't hesitate, several more bolts striking Melissa and sending her twitching to the ground as they closed in on Aoife. "... Melissa Stern? You're under arrest for obstruction."

As two guards grabbed Aoife by the arms and picked her up, another kept his weapon trained on Melissa.

"We'll be stopping by the infirmary to have that leg looked at, of course."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:41 am

Aphelion tried to move his muscles, but none would respond. Come on... Move dammit... I don't want to...

Finally deciding 'Screw it', Aphelion fell into unconsciousness, letting himself Ascend, the giant panda forming around him. It got up, looked around and started slowly approaching the Guards holding Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:45 am

Melissa gritted her teeth at the pain, her eyes cold. As soon as she could move, she spat at the feet of the Guard that had spoken, "****ing piece of **** wannabe police, running around abusing your authority like stuck up pieces of ****. Obstruction? Bull. ****ing. ****. Standing up for someone is obstruction? What ever happened to freedom in this abusive ****hole. Good luck getting any charges pressed on Melissa though, not only can she claim insanity, she's not even in control right now. I'm Melissa, but I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:54 am

Fayza watched the resulting Chaos with disinterest as her Aura started to burn itself out, slowly slinking away to the wall and slumping to the ground as the field of cold started to dissipate.

The panda was cause for some concern, as two guards pointed their weapons at it. "Stop right there! Richards, do you have a bead?"

On a rooftop, an unseen gunman merely pressed a button on his rifle, a click of a confirmation sounding on everyone's radios.

"Stop, or our sniper will open fire," one of the two said again to Pandaphelion.

Melissa, however, got a much more terse reply. "That's nice," the guard pointing his electrolaser club at her said, gesturing in the direction the guards were carrying Aoife. "Follow her."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 am

IC:

Oh, crap. What the hell happened this time.

The first clue had been the explosion. I'd been happily walking through the school grounds when the big 'boom' appeared. Which wasn't really THAT confusing. We've had a ton of big-booms, so to speak, to the point that there's even a friggin guard force patrolling around the school grounds.

Necessary? Maybe. Many of the students were nearly psychotic, had anger management issues, or were generally just insane. Which was a first for Beacon, as far as I knew. Explosions came and went naturally.....kinda the same way new students seemed to always be arriving.

Weird how late people could get.

It was only natural that I took a slight detour. I didn't have anything with me; not my sword, not anything, just my wallet and phone tucked safely into my pocket. So I quickly broke into a run, and almost instantly the smell of smoke started to fill my nose.

Then there was the flying guy (With long hair, like a girl) who went up before going down. From what I saw, I could tell what whatever shot the guy down was probably electricity.

I headed in the direction of where the dude seemed to fall. Surprise, there was this giant crater off in the distance somewhere. Then, a bit closer, the guy with long hair whom I now recognized as a girl, Aoife, was being hauled away by two of the guardsman, for reasons I wasn't so sure. Maybe she'd made the crater. I hoped she was ok, but her face told me she probably wasn't. Too bad. At least Aphelion'll last longer.

But the bigger problem was Melissa. Zapped on the ground, a bloody leg, and a string of cuss words that gave off the vibe that she was sane right now seemed to be a big problem. At once, I ran towards her, a little bit of guilt forming within me mixing with the confusion situation, which only seemed to get more and more disorienting as a giant panda appeared.

"Melissa, you can't say those words! That's not nice. What happened?" I asked like an idiot, before turning to the guard who seemed for Melissa to be the root of all evil. "Uh....sir? Could you explain?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:00 am

Pandaphelion halted abruptly, raising its hands before sitting down and looking at the guards. It started trying to communicate.

First, it pointed to Aphelion's body. Then it formed a heart with its paws and pointed at Aoife. Following that, it pointed at itself again, used two of its paws to imitate walking on the ground and pointed at the group of guards, trying to tell them that he loved Aoife and wanted to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:03 am

((OOC: I blame phone for this short post))

Melissa glared at the guard, but followed, ignoring Lan.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:05 am

Aoife in the meanwhile would be more dead than alive. Very Unconscious and bleeding heavily, there would be lines of blood from where a part of her body had been at some point, her arms and face looking much worse than the rest of her body, though that would still have significant bleeding. Meanwhile White Dragon would have twisted in her descent, a relatively minor wound of being inside the yakuta and in the slip between her chainmail and skirt, inside the fat of her hip.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:27 pm

And during all this...Sora stands there. Blinking a few times. Looking joyfully confused. She's treating this like a sporting event, wincing when someone gets hit, cheering when someone lands a hit, regardless of who it is. Hey. This was kind of like being back home with Dad before Mother became all stuck up and fancy...

Then there is an awkward moment of silence as she remembers who she's supposed to be cheering for. You know, the girl she was totally going to start tagging around with and mooching off of. Brilliant plan Sora, brilliant plan! And then she notices people departing in directions. She did not quite know which directions!

"HEY! Hey hey hey! No going off in different directions! The whole point of a front row seat is the front row, duh!" Little warning signals are going off in the back of her head. There were an awful lot of po pos here...any one of them could totally bust her and then she'd be shipped off home, the awkward non-student who stowed away in a crate of coffee beans. That could be bad.

So she does what any sane person would do. She looks about, makes a note of the faunus' ears for future petting expeditions...and then bolts off in a random direction. Still had to stick close to Fayza though. That was kind of important.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:24 pm

After watching all the events unfold, Alizae makes a note of any names she could, matching them with the scents she had picked up during the fight. Being a Faunus has so many benefits... it's really too bad we aren't the only race

Waving at the backs of everyone walking away, she heads back to the courtyard, for a real nap this time.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:49 pm

One of the Beacon Guard looked at the panda. Then looked at Aphelion. Then the panda. Nodding, the beacon guard pointed his electrolaser at Aphelion, shocked his unconscious body, and then picked him up to begin dragging him along. "Aphelion Messier, arrested on suspicion of public intoxication. He'll be free to go if he comes up clean." Showing a playful side, the guard shook Aphelion's unconscious body, before lightly bopping him on the head. "Stop resisting!"

The other Beacon Guard didn't seem to appreciate it, but were quiet.

All save one, who looked at Lan. "Don't worry about it. Just an altercation that we cleaned up. Do you know the involved parties?" He pulled up a list on his visor. "Aoife Knight, Aphelion Messier, Melissa Stern, Fayza Abd-al-Azid, and..." The guard turned, looking for Sora when she didn't show up. "... HEY!! Who was that other girl!?"

"Said her name was Sora." Fayza said helpfully, shrugging as she plucked bits of shrapnel out of her skin with slight winces. The cold around her was rapidly diminishing, and she was consuming massive amounts of aura as her wounds started sealing.

"... Riiiight..."

The guards 'escorting' Aoife and Melissa made their way toward the infirmary, to get their wounds tended to, but when one of the guards thought he felt Aoife move, they set her down. Finding more blood thanks to her spear, they deprived her of that weapon and kept it from causing more damage as a needle pierced the girl's arm, and injected her with a sedative to keep her from being an issue if she woke up.

Then they continued their trip.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Meanwhile, commence Operation: Lie Low And Totally Hope Fayza Doesn't Mind. She was proud of that title. LLATHFDM was going to be a work of brilliance. Having successfully made her escape and dived into the nearest out of the way hedgerow she then starts to come up with follow up plans.

She totally had to follow Fayza. If only because fun was addictive and because this was potentially a ticket to a free place to crash. And that was important when you were something of a runaway who didn't want to go back to your mother's status-symbol schemings and plots as a token daughter. She grins to herself and peers out from the bottom of the bush, waiting for the opportune moment.

Which she would clearly recognise when it came along!
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:53 pm

IC:

"I know Aoife....Aphelion, I think, is her friend. And Melissa's my teammate...." I quieted down as the guard turned away almost immediately after asking the question, fiddling with my hands nervously.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Arthur had noticed what had happened here when Aoife had caused the first crater to appear, he'd seen everything from there on out staying a reasonable distance away, just to see Aoife be sedated and dragged off by the guards.

Oh for Pete's sake Arthur face palms basically You leave her to her own devices and this happens, I best go find out what actually happened, or at least why she did this.

Arthur starts to walk over to where the whole event took place. "Does anyone know what actually caused all of this to happen?" he calls to on one in particular.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:39 am

IC:

I looked over towards the girl/woman (I couldn't tell) who stood picking pieces out of shoulders and skin. She was the only other person with cuts and injuries from an evident fight, but if she wasn't getting arrested, then I guess she was the one who wasn't morally....well, wrong.

"Hey!" I waved towards her, feeling a bit guilty that I was bothering this person who looked like she'd just stood within a nuke and survived, but hey. She talked to the guards, so I guess she should be able to talk. And knew why all this happened.

"What happened?"

Not the best question, buuuuuut......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"   "Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Beacon is Like a Windowless Candy Van of Love!"
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4