RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]

Go down 
+8
Jetscream
Steven
Tsuteto
MrManix
zhleader
Frankenstein Joe
Wrecker
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
zhleader

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:50 pm

"Great, the stupid cops are here now." Zangretor sighs, dodging back behind a nearby display. "They aren't even bothering to see who's actually robbing the bank. At this point, I might as well be helping. What is wrong with this country!?" After staying low for a moment, Zangretor realized something was missing. There had been several robbers attack him, but none that seemed to be actually robbing the bank. He once again focused on the hum of Taabrea's aura, seeking out anyone in the back rooms who could be headed toward the vault. The process was slow, as he also had to maintain position of the crazy faunus and minigun user who were still present.
Back to top Go down
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Matthias finished loading up his second bag and moved on to his third. "Boost, where the hell is Thor? Is Joy Ride in position yet?" They were running out of time. The cops who had arrived were only the first response team; if they waited too long, the thieves would have to deal with a calculated attack. "We can't stay much longer if we hope to get out of this as free men."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:04 pm

"Thor's dealing with the cops, Joy Ride was dealing with some guy outside but don't worry the van's in position. Just keep loading the bags!" He says as he starts loading his bag with lien, periodically looking back at the door.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:51 am

As the supports were cleanly cut, Tsuteto watched the tower slowly cascade down. "Really?" he questioned in the air, with a very slight eyebrow raised. Turning his gaze back towards his foe, he watched him get on the ledge, clearing himself of the ground floor and preparing his gun, but ready to aim at the floor. "Clearly you do," came a delayed reply finally. As the bullets released, Tsuteto jumped off to the side, drops of blood mixing with the cascading water. "I'm losing too much of that," came a thought as he floated in the air, seemingly, off the side of the building. Grabbing the hilt of the sword stuck in the wall, he used it as a pole to flip off of, coming right at the gunman.

Finally making use of his tail, he allowed it pull down slightly, pulling out the sheath, which had concealed the first sword, and secretly contained a second sword. He opted not to unveil that second blade yet though, and grabbed the sheath itself. As his body twisted around, he grabbed hold of the weapon, using his momentum to add force to his next strike, and using some of his aura to increase his speed. Completing the 360 degree turn, the sheath came spinning around, striking for his chest area, aiming to knock him straight off the building, and for Tsuteto to take where he stood. Just in case though, he continued his spin into a 540, his tail whipping around with the same aura, this time at where his shin level would be if standing, ready to strike if the man crouched down to avoid the first.

((OOC: Just to help those lost catch up:

*Tsuteto and Jett are fighting outside on top of a four story roof.
*With the cops bursting in, Devlin is now knocked out from a bullet to the facemask.
*Matthias and Franklin are in the security deposit area stealing the money amidst the confusion.
*Maximillion just dodged the incoming police bullets and is taking cover behind a wall.
*Zangretor is currently using his aura to locate other robbers, while staying low behind a display.
*Yuuka last fired an arrow at Franklin's hand when he had fired some bullets, then took cover. Arrow got lost somewhere, apparently.
*Connla is apparently sleeping in the corner somewhere (he hasn't posted since all the commotion started).
*Cop cars are outside, possibly debating what to do next, but currently firing at anyone fighting in the bank.))
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:42 am

"Boost, where the hell is Thor? Is Joy Ride in position yet? We can't stay much longer if we hope to get out of this as free men." Max Storm squawked over the radio. My hand kept firing (or was it icing?) bullets at the guy.

"Thor's dealing with the cops, Joy Ride was dealing with some guy outside but don't worry the van's in position. Just keep loading the bags!" Frank Boost squeaked back. I threw in my own input.

"Guys, I thought we agreed I'm Rush now! Get things right before we- Whoops, hang on."I watch the faunus pull himself at me, weapon raised, and I smile under my mask. "Heh." As the he swings at me, I activate my semblance.

Kinetic shields. Very useful for someone who has a need for speed. Rooted in place by a faint crimson glow, something difficult to see in the fall sunset, I watch as his weapons come within a centimeter of me and bounce the opposite direction, faster than they were coming towards me. I hold my semblance up as long as I could, deflecting all his strikes, then I blast him with electricity again, this time holding it for a few extra seconds.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:23 pm

As his weapon bounced off, he immediately used the momentum to twist around and attack from the other side, which resulted in the same effect.  Nonetheless, it was keeping his enemy preoccupied, all the while tearing at his gash on his right hip.  It was a great guard though, being able to reflect with more force than applied, which would be truly bad if it was a straight on stab.

After what would be one final strike, the defenses had dropped for a counter attack.  As he saw the gun arm raised, while being spun around from the last blow, Tsuteto immediately went on the counter offensive.  "This is gonna hurt," was the only thought that crossed Tsuteto's mind as he unsheathed the sword, the electric bullet leaving the chamber now.  With the same speed and ferocity of Rush's gun, he stabbed back on his right side, piercing through his coat, aiming straight for between the man's stomach and pelvic bone. Whilst doing this, his left hand, which held the sheath, threw it down towards the bank, aiming for the window of the nearest cop car to signify this location. Letting the blade go from his right hand, so as not to let it be pulled back when the bullet struck, the pain immediately shot through his spine, and therefore his body.

With the trauma of too much damage, Tsuteto's body slumped forward, rolled off to the side, and dropped the two stories with a sickening thud on the building below.  It would have been guaranteed for some of his bones to have broken from that, if his aura hadn't activated automatically as a base shielding from such basic harm.  It was certainly guaranteed that he was unconscious, and not moving for a small while.

((OOC: Yep, that pretty well finishes that.))
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 am

Time slowed as his blade came towards my chest. I couldn't activate my jump pack and rocket to safety fast enough. Rolling to my left would risk falling off the building without control, while rolling right would make me land in the middle of the cops. Going forward would mean I stab myself. My peripheral vision notices him throwing his sword's sheathe off the building at the cops. A signal? I had only a few microseconds to do what I had to do.

I fell off the building.

Stopping my lightning bolts, my body angled backwards on the corner like a falling plank, while a blade scratches my mask and cuts off part of my hat's beak. Using my left, I activate the jump pack's boosters, along with the two halves of my sword, slowing my descent. Using my right, I launch my entire hand and a cable to grab the sheathe and pull it back up here, only millimeters from breaking a window. I slowly descend with my back parallel to the roof, but forgot to lift my head up. The back of my head makes contact, causing me the same amount of pain as when I played the "trust me, I'll catch you" game. Only by opening the Tay Súng's bicep and generating a bit of ice and snow with the Dust core helped relieve the pain, but that made my only arm with nerves in it numb. I hate having one hand with no senses, much less two.

The sudden loud thump and a clang happened about six feet behind me, and I look; it's the faunus, along with his sword. I pull on a glove for my left hand and squat-walked over to him, avoiding the eyes of the police and using the shadows to hide as I give him back his sheathe, but take his wallet and sword. Let's see... photo, photo, insurance card, debit and credit card, photo, condom, photo, about a week's salary of Lein... Of all this, only one thing was of use.

I left behind his photos, his insurance card, his condom, and his debit and credit cards inside his wallet. Those were useless to me without a PIN number, and the condom was way too small for me. All his cash was mine. As for his sword, I took it and stabbed both of his upper arms, along with his uninjured lower leg, followed by another electrocution from the Tay Súng. He'll live and heal, but even if he did wake up, he'll be in no condition to fight for weeks, at most.

As I scaled the three story building, I radioed in. "Boost, vigilante down. I'm taking up a new hiding spot. What do you want me to do? Over."

OOC: Visual assists:
Dodging the sword
Slowing the fall
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:21 am

Maximillion took in his surroundings, trying to form a plan of attack. "I'll keep the bacon busy while you guys deal with the safe!" Maximillion shouted into his headset. The sky captain spun up his weapon and turned the corner. As he pulled the trigger at the police, a barrage of ice shards were vomited from the barrels at insane speeds.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Franklin finished filling his third bag of lien and turned to Matt. "Alright...that should be enough, let's get the hell outs here!" He put two bags down and slung one over his back. "Thor Get in here we need to move the bags......Thor?....Thor!. Damnit, where is he..." Franklin poked his head around the doorway to see him on the floor. "God damnit..." He quickly grabbed Devlin and pulled him into the room. "Wake up damnit!" Franklin said, repeatedly hitting Devlin.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Matthias topped off his third bag as Franklin brought Devin into the room. Oh, what now? He winced when he noticed the severity of Devlin's injury. Seeing as Devlin remained motionless throughout Franklin's efforts, Matthias took matters into his own hands.

"Take the cash and go, Franklin!" he said as motioned towards the exit. "I'll worry about Thor." You're lucky you're a Faunus, he thought as he picked up Devlin, and light. With a bag of lein on his back and Devlin in his arms Matthias focused his hearing to look for some sort of escape. There! Please let Jett be ready with the van.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:47 am

In my new hiding spot, 5000 Lein richer, I radio in while looking through my scope. "Boss, the cops are still coming in. I don't think you can make it without facing a lot of resistance. What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:12 pm

After a while, Zangretor was finally able to locate the rest of the robbers. He saw one retrieve the crazed faunus from earlier, while the other stayed hidden. Zangretor launched himself to the wall in between himself and Franklin, pausing for a moment before thrusting his hand through the wall and grabbing at Franklin's neck. "More money, more problems? Am I right?" Zangretor yelled as his hand reached out.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:28 pm

"Oh come on! WE AREN'T EVEN TAKING YOUR MONEY!" Franklin says as he lifts his shoe up next to the arm and next to the wall. He fires three blasts of dust causing the wall to break away.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Zangretor pulls back, dodging the shots before thrusting himself through the new hole in the wall. "I waited in the stupid queue for about 2 hours. Do you know how much I hate waiting for stuff? And now, I'm probably NEVER gonna get to withdraw any of the hundreds of thousands of lien I had from back home. So now, it's my problem. And when I have problems, I generally prefer killing them!" Zangretor strikes out, clawing towards Franklin's face in a flurry of strikes.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:55 pm

The devise on Devlin's collar whirred madly, light smoke began to emerge from where the prongs made contact with his skin. Devlin shook like a leaf all over, but was still unconscious. He groaned under his mask as he was pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Matthias flinched as the Franklin burst open the wall, turning to shield Devlin from the debris. This could not be going any worse....

"You're gonna have to deal with him on your own, Boost! I have to get Thor out of here," he called over his shoulder as he bolted towards the offices. "Keep the cops busy, Storm!"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"Careful. You've got a LOT of cops surrounding the building right now."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Maximillian starts slowly backing up to the rest of his team, keeping the cops busy. He looks back at zangretor and scowls. If he were to attack the man, the cops would be able to get up and fire, but he wanted so badly to slam a mace into the back of this guys face.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:22 am

Though his face mask protected most of the mans attacks from landing any real damage, it cracked and gave way in certain spots."WILL....YOU....GET...OFF OF ME!?" Franklin yelled through the assault, lifting his legs up to the mans chest. Frank fired off two shots of dust causing the man to be shot up and back while Frank shot backwards on the floor. He scrambled to sling his bag over his back. "NOW WILL YOU STAY BACK!?" He yelled pointing his gun at the man while making his way towards the main bank area.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:39 am

With an almost animal look on his face, Zangretor pounced forward once more, this time making furious, clawing strikes. Though most of them were aimed at Franklin, he made a point of striking towards what must have been one of the loot bags as well. Largely ignoring the gun pointed towards him, Zangretor was much more susceptible to attacks during this animalistic frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:54 pm

"Boss? Everything okay?" I heard something like claws and growling mixed together. "I'll take that as a no. Wolf, status update?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Gunshots still rung as Tsuteto's consciousness slightly came to, starting to soak in a blur of sounds and sight.  With a small cough, blood spilled out, mixing with the blood already slightly pooling on the floor.  Memories of events just prior to blacking out recalled, Tsuteto laid motionless for a moment, observing  his immediate vision.  With no sign of the capped man, he rolled his head to the other side, seeing nothing as well.  He was possibly around still, with the gunfire going on, and he would have to bank on that.  It was a miracle he was left alive.

In rolling over, excruciating pain shot through his whole body.  It was only then he noticed the after damage of not only the stab wounds, but also the impact of the fall, causing some very possible internal bleeding.  He didn't care about his stuff strewn carelessly about, only about trying to provide another warning to the cops, who had yet to start swarming this area.  "Graaahhhh!" came a soft yell as he attempted to move his arm, only to find it dead. With the loss of his arms, there wasn't a whole lot he could do. Rolling over to the ledge might be possible, but given his condition, it'd have to be just barely over for maybe a limb to hang down on. Given the dead weight, and the possible distance, it was also equally to roll right off, and therefore probably die from a second two story impact.

With no other options, he decided to make use of his current consciousness. "I'm not very fond of such a predicament as this you know," he called out, his voice not being yelling, but at least louder than standard speaking.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Matthias cringed at the sounds of the fight ensuing behind him. That is one crazy vigilante....

As he made it to the rear of the offices, Matthias hopped out the back window carefully, so as not to hurt Devlin. "It's really hitting the fan in there, Joy R--Rush. Thor took a hard hit and isn't doin' too good; Storm is covering our escape now. Last time I saw Boost, he was fighting some lunatic civilian, and that fight could really go either way."

Seeing that the alleyway was clear, he made a mad dash towards the van; however, he still had one obstacle to deal with: the van was parked on the other side of the road, which was now swarming with law enforcement. Taking cover behind a dumpster, he radioed in again. "Rush, I'm gonna need you to bring the van around to us, or Thor isn't gonna make it!" He looked down at his injured partner and began hitting him in the face in an attempt to keep him awake. "Stay with us, Dev..." he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:43 pm

"That's a no-go, Wolf. Too many cops for me to drive through without drawing attention. If I could go over them, I'd do that, but I can't make a 40 foot wide jump." I thought a moment, then, "Hey. Is it possible that you can head for the rooftops? I just thought of something radical."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Matthias sat in silence for a moment, the wheels in his head spinning as he tried to predict what Jett had in mind.

"Sorry, Dev, but this is the only way to keep you safe for now." He opened up the dumpster, and tossed Devlin in, closing the lid. "The roof, Rush? Why do you think these gauntlets have claws?" he finally replied as he looked up towards the rooftops. "Not exactly sure what you want me to do about that gap, but I'll head on up."

Matthias paused for a second as he studied the wall, tracing out his path of ascent in his mind, taking into account the bag of lein on his back. Suddenly, he leaped upward and became a blur as he clawed his way up the building, weaving between vents and fire escapes. Within seconds, he had reached the top. "Alright, Rush. What's step two of your master plan?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:18 pm

"It involves ziplining. I don't know if you got cables in your gauntlets like some people do, but I'm gonna launch my cable across the street. Everyone's focused on the bank, and it's getting dark, so they won't look up." I rappelled down to the 2 story, gave the Faunus another bolt of lightning to shut him up, and climbed to a balcony on the second floor of the 4-story building. Luckily, no one was on the floor at this time. Guess they were trying to get home when we started the heist. "Now, where are you, Wolf? I'm about to launch my cable."

OOC: Location: Side of 4-story next to the alley.

Last edited by Wrecker on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to close code)
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:24 pm

With that shot, the electricity surged through Tsuteto's body, causing him to finally truly yet out in pain. A blood curdling scream filling the air, Tsuteto started to breathe a bit more heavily from the taxation on his body. On the plus side, that attack seemed to cauterize the wounds slightly, slowing the bleeding down a bit. "It'll take more than that you pansy!" He yelled out again, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]   Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Withdrawal [Bank Heist: Plot-Closed]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next