RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Third Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+35
HymanionStudios
Night
C010RIZED
Samify
Shortstop
Swordslinger
krakarot
jfang0
Icrus505
Wolfram Huffles
spartan448
Pad molone
Dakir
Roy Atenwood
Spirit Adept
Myren
Simon Petrikov
DrGustave
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Ghazman
Haboo90
Laris_Cole
Phoenix
Daemonblade
evilparsnips
Kalmora
Darcil
Ziplock80
Drake Ferrox
Nitzlplix
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
Kaliot
Metroidhunter
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Melissa even cheerfully to the girl as well, but said nothing until the girl inquired about what to do next after arriving at the school.

"Oooooooh I know! I know!" She said excitedly, raising her hand as if answering a question, "You can come with us and we can show you around! I think a third can fit on here maybe!" She said, although it was unclear whether her smile was a welcoming one or plotting one at this point.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Oh hells. Why was someone waving a stinger about talking to one of them? That was bad. He pushes himself away from the wall with one foot and starts walking toward the redhead, glancing toward Mao as he notices him break away from the conversation. Far too relaxed a person.

He frowns a little, something not even the stick of pocky can stop and carefully starts to circle around. Time to test responses. There is a slight clink of metal from the scaled plates on his cloak and what little armour he wears as he moves to flank the redhead. She seemed the type to not draw attention. Let's test that.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Katy. Huh... Matt looked over at the group and saw her. It was easy to pick her out, what with the giant gun and the red hair. Eh, I'm not doing anything, else. I'll go meet the new kids. Matt drops out of the tree and starts walking over to the group. He sees Drake also walking toward the group. He must have the same idea. Then Drake turns and starts circling them. Like a predator circling it's prey. As Matt gets closer, he notices the one girl has stinger in her hand. She's gonna end up stabbing someone. Matt reaches the group. Hey guys, what's going on? The new kids arrive?
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:32 am

Darcil looks around at all the new students that arrived with him.

"Hmmm I expected there to be a lot....just not this much" he thought

he walks to the side to get a better view of how the big the crowd has grown. He then lights a smoke and pulls out his black notebook.

"Well I need to get through initiation fast to earn some pocket cash from some jobs around here, first things first though." he closes his notebook "Time to make some new friends and allies I suppose."

He notices a rather large sub group of people talking. He notices different people in the group such as a female with red hair and a man with purple eyes.

"ahem, sorry to bother you but my name is Darcil, I just arrived with the new group of students. Is there anyone by chance that may be able to show me around if its no trouble."

Back to top Go down
Kalmora

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:16 am

Kalmora politely removed his hat as he found himself standing, and staring out in the distance. Not towards the school, but away from it.

That rumor...It had really gotten to him. The Manor...He was curious about it. With an intake of breath. Kalmora turned his body around as he began to walk towards the school. He had been so thrilled to hear back from Beacon accepting his application to join the school.  Perhaps his families tainted legacy would be put to rest?

The weight of his coat wasn't anything he couldn't handle, but he knew the way his coat hanged off him it was likely clear that he was packing. His shotgun was currently within the confines of his coat. It simply wasn't capable of being easily transported when in its chainsaw form on his person.

Kalmora's mind was made up. He wanted to find out how many other chainsaw-using future Hunters, and Huntresses there was in this school.  Perhaps he'd learn some tips on how to transport the Shotsaw!?
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:32 am

Nodding at Melissa's reply, "Yeah we may be able to fit one more on, though it would be rather cramped. Would also help to give you a tour, what you have to do,etcetera." Shifting forwards, she would attempt to make enough room for the red haired girl, "Though you are kind of free until you go into initiation, would assume it allows you to build up your relationships with other people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:51 am

Katy eyeballed the motorcycle skeptically. "Initiation, huh? I don't know anything about that. I thought, y'know.. getting accepted to Beacon was sort of the goal, right? I mean, if I have to go out in the forest or something and show I'm not awful at monster slaying, I can probably handle that, but..."

Glancing around at the ever growing congregation of people, Katy decided to cut her losses. Potential death from motorcycle accident with two (potentially) dangerous people she had literally just met, or staying here and having to engage with even more strangers? It was no contest, really.

"Well, let's give it a shot, then," she said, moving to try and squeeze onto the motorcycle with the other two girls. "What's the worst that can happen, right?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 4:34 am

"Goooooo! Full speed ahead!" Melissa shouted, pointing the stinger forwards towards the academy after the new girl squeezed her way on. It was a bit uncomfortable, but not a big deal really.

Abruptly changing from the excited, FORWARD-INTO-THE-BREACH-ONCE-MORE-MEN voice, Melissa turned to the new girl, "Back where you arrived was the dock, where airships coming in and out of beacon dock! We get new arrivals, benches, Grimm and all sorts of goodies coming from there, and that's also where we leave from when we go on school trips and stuff!" She said in a tourist-guidey voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:05 am

"THIS WAS A BAD IDEA," was Katy's immediate first thought as she scrambled for something/anything to hold on to, eventually settling for Melissa herself. "They bring Grimm into the school? Why would they do that? There's enough of them everywhere else!"

Katy had sort of a poor outlook on the capabilities of most other people. She was aware that a good chunk of the people at Beacon, students and faculty alike, were probably more adept at their collective craft than she was, but still. She knew from personal experience that even the best can have their luck run out. Bringing monsters into the school seemed like a recipe for disaster.

"How many, um.. how many students are even at the school? It can't be too many, right?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:12 am

Making sure she goes slow enough to manage her next movements, Aoife rummages in her pocket for a headset, placing it into a socket on the radio before speeding up again, subtle head movements accompanying her humming, going fast enough to feel the wind going past them, but slow enough for Melissa to go Tour guide.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:24 am

Melissa was a little surprised by the new girl grabbing onto her, despite the fact that there wasn't really anything to hold on to. Most people didn't even want to get close to her. She wasn't holding on to anything personally, relying on her sense of balance to stay upright.

"Yup! I'm not sure really, they broke out and went on a rampage before we could find out what they were intended for!" Melissa said, a little too cheerfully. "I'm not sure how many students there are really! Actually sometimes it feels like there's only a couple dozen and the rest are just silhouettes! Weird huh?"

As the group whooshed through the front area of the academy, and the magic bench of power, Melissa continued her tour guiding, "This is the courtyard of the academy! A lot of people come her to hang out! There are some craters scattered around from when the Big Machine Man went crazy and started blasting artillery everywhere, but I'm sure those will be fixed eventually! If you want to hang out with people, generally this is where you'll find them!" She said.

Melissa began waving around the stinger again for no particular reason, but suddenly began to lose balance, tilting to the side and in threat of falling off the bike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:03 am

Katy risked a glance around, making a mental note of the location of the courtyard as a place to probably avoid at all costs. Despite it being a hub for people to gather in, it also seemed to be in some slight disrepair.

"Big Machine Man?" she asked, curiously. "Like a guy in armor or something?"

Risking another glance around, Katy yelped as Melissa began swinging the stinger around and, with nothing else to grab for support, settled for clinging on much more tightly. She had quickly given up trying to keep her hood up, and had resigned herself to the fact that her hair probably looked terrible flying around behind her. "You're gonna make us fall off if you keep swinging that thing around!"

Falling off a vehicle moving this quickly wouldn't be that great. While Katy had some small control over her Aura, it wasn't under her thumb enough to protect her from a fall like that -- she'd be panicking, after all.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:06 am

Hearing them over the sound of the engine, she would once more only use one hand on the handle, spear heading under her arm and extending towards Melissa to give her something to hold onto, meanwhile she would quickly kick out the back wheel in an effort to right them back up onto the seats, the stopping speed nearly kicking them all off.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:57 am

"Weeeeeeeee!" Melissa shouted, holding partly onto the spear, partly onto Aoife as she did some sort of fun trick with the motorcycle with one hand.

"Nope! Well kind of! He's in a giant mech suit, I think he's mostly robot or something! And he has a lot of cannons and likes to use aerial bombardments!" She said cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Katy quickly reached a hand up to her rifle stock, flipping a switch and hitting a button to let her rifle stock split apart and transform into a wickedly curved claw, while the extra pieces of the stock ran themselves down the length of the gun to provide handles. She left it slung over her shoulder, for now, but should the need arise to make a quick escape from a crashing motorcycle, or if there happened to be an advantageous limb or archway in their path she felt better knowing she could probably make a safe escape.

"So," Katy called out after another glance around, once she was sure she wasn't going tumbling off the motorcycle, "Escaped horde of beasties, giant crazy robot thingy.. this place seems kind of crazy. Is there a lot of stuff like that?"

Katy didn't put a lot of faith in coincidences. Two hugely dangerous things, happening so close together, made her think that Beacon was not going to be a place where she could sneak very many naps.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Melissa didn't reply, for the three had passed by another 'attraction', a large crater in the ground that the school apparently hadn't fixed yet, "Ooh, now this is another crater, this time formed by... I'm not too sure, but I remember it was a fight between Aoife and someone! I'll let her tell the story, actually! All I remember is that some alien launched a missile after the crater and I took some burns on my back, not sure how the crater happened!" Melissa said, pointing at the large crater in the ground.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:11 am

"They annoyed me." Is all Aoife would say in a rather blunt manner, subtly speeding up on the bike as they talk about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:32 am

Letting out a nervous laugh, Katy peeked over Melissa's shoulder to peer at Aoife. "Um.. any advice on how not to annoy you? I'm not sure I'd do very well in a situation similar to that," she said, trying to make herself sound like she was cheerfully joking, but only succeeding a tiny bit.

Leaning in a tiny bit, she asked Melissa, hopefully loud enough to be heard, but quiet enough for Aoife not to hear, "Alien?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:19 am

Joe! Read!:

"Just don't kiss her!" Melissa said to newcomer girl in response to her question to Aoife, giggling as she did.

"Yup! Alien! I mean, it was some sort of magic javelin that exploded from the sky! Where else would something like that have come from? Sky monsters? Don't be absurd, it was definitely an alien!" She said, sounding very convinced.

With the increased speed of the bike however, Melissa began losing her balance again, and with the faster speed and her weak aura defenses...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:49 am

Rolling her eyes at the response, she would say loudly, "Yeah. That. Also the reason I followed up by breaking his leg. I doubt you will annoy me though, you seem nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:03 am

Spotting that Melissa was about to topple over again, and having already learned that the shift in balance was more than enough to start pulling the bike down, Katy clamped her knees tightly to the sides of the bike to steady herself and grabbed Melissa around the waist to keep her from falling. "Easy there, don't go falling off now! You'll make the rest of us topple over too, y'know?"

Having hopefully prevented another catastrophe, Katy decided she might as well keep her arms firmly around Melissa's middle. It gave her something to hold onto and hopefully let her stop Melissa from flying off the motorcycle. "It definitely sounds like Beacon is full of excitement, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:46 am

Melissa was a little surprised by the hands that had appeared on her waist, probably saving her from falling off the motorcycle and getting hurt. Realizing she relatively random person had their hands on her waist, she blushed ever so slightly. Sure, Aoife had hugged her that time at Autunno, and they did have physical contact, but she considered Aoife as more of a sister ((OOC: HAH, COUNTER FAMILYZONED, TAKE THAT)).

It was probably time to proceed into the actual Academy building to show off the facilities, but Melissa decided not to rush things. Because rushing is bad! Not because she was enjoying the motorcycle ride! Wait no, yes because she was enjoying the motorcycle ride, not because she had someone else's hands on her hips.

"Umm... Uh... Well... That's a fountain... I fell in there once and then found a piece of metal at the bottom..." She said, pointing at a familiar fountain and continued her tour-guiding rather absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:30 am

Katy relaxed her hold on Melissa after a moment, having decided that the accident-waiting-to-happen had been averted once more. Looking over towards the fountain, she blinked a few times in shock. "You fell in the fountain?" she asked, attempting to lean forward and peer around Melissa's shoulder to get a better look at her face. She couldn't really tell if the girl was joking or not. "How did that even happen? How did you get out?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:50 am

Melissa turned around as well, looking right at the girl's face. As she remembered exactly how she fell in the fountain (She had never thought of it too deeply until now, really), she blushed in embarrassment, "Well I um... I... Crashed into one of the pillars and lost my balance and fell..." She said quickly in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:00 am

Coming in from Team MCGD Dorms

"LOOK OUT BELOW!" Mike yelled down as he sailed down through the air. He attached his grapple blades to a nearby wall, and used them to slow his descent to the ground. He landed safely, before looking around to see the people's reactions with a massive grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:20 am

Markus softened his own landing with a small propulsion blast from his gauntlet, and was nearly deafened by the sonic blast from his teammate's weapon. His shoes splashed against the wet concrete as he quickly approached Nathaniel, hoping to calm him down. "Hey! Mike should'nt've touched your chest that many times, but we can forgive and forget, can't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Arrival [Open]   The Third Arrival [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third Arrival [Open]
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next