RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:59 pm

When Matt said that it should be enough Tyler smiled and let him look through the bag before grabbing his cell phone and typing out his "Letter" to his mom...Well, the beginning of it anyway. After a few seconds of Typing he heard the sound of nails being hammered into the wall and saved a draft of the letter he was typing up, sliding the phone into his pocket as their leader made a weapon mount. Could be a little more level, but It's nice he told Kyri with a smile
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Mao opened an eye and looked at Kyri. He whispered back to her. "Sorry for what? You didn't do anything wrong so don't worry about it." He let out a hint of a smile before bopping her on the head with his free arm. "Calm down, have fun. And don't worry about me." He gave her a wink before closing his eyes again, relaxing, taking in the music. Much more comfortable than the Cottage I must say...
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Kyri smiled as Mao bopped her on the head and told her to not worry about him and that he was fine. She still felt that she needed to apologize for starting up the entire team on him. Though i guess he didn't really care. As Mao laid back Kyri looked over to Tyler who told her that her wall mount was a little off center and she smiled as he told her it was nice.

"Thank you. I didn't really think about bringing anything other than school supplies... i guess most people came a bit more prepared then I did. Heck... you came prepared for an entire team of interior decorating." she giggled and then came over closer to Tyler and Matt to help them look through the posters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)   Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving into the Dorm (Private, Team MNYT)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2