RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:06 pm

"Clearly so you can show it off as proof. It'd be a waste to kill a Grimm and not bring something back to prove it right?" he asked, lowering his hands to her bellybutton.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:28 pm

"I am pretty sure the nurse will know I killed one due to the anaemia I will get from this. And I still beat it by myself, like to see Leo do that!" Saying the rather proud sounding Aoife, as if she actually had no help whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Aphelion laughed, "Don't forget, you actually killed two." he said, pulling out the smaller stinger and showing it to her, extending his arm. Then he put it back and gripped Aoife by the waist despite there being no indication of him losing balance.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:10 pm

"Did I? I didn't exactly count the baby one for reasons of it being exactly that. A Child." Glancing back at the stinger, swerving slightly from the grip, she would quickly right herself and the bike, making sure not to crash.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:15 pm

"You like children?" he asked, sliding his hands back onto her stomach and rubbing it, clearly implying his message across.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Blushing, she would nearly swerve again and ignore the question, deciding to do ANYTHING to get out of replying, she would turn on the radio, sticking it on a show reading a book out, with Aoife having no idea what it is about.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:44 pm

"Alright, the engine must be too loud... DOES AOIFE LIKE CHILDREN?" he said as if he didn't know she was avoiding the question, pulling his arms away from her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Simply turning up the volume on the radio, the sound of reading would be pulsating in their eardrums as she still doesn't reply, seemingly speeding up a few miles per hour as well, though nothing what would cause it to outpace the horse.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:53 pm

"OH, GUESS SHE DOESN'T. OH DEAR, AND HERE I THOUGHT I FOUND A WIFE TO BEAR MY CHILD." he said loudly, instead holding the bike sides now to keep himself on.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Not hearing him over the sounds from the radio and engine, she would get quickly bored of the audio book and putting something more appropriate. Moving backwards to make sure he is still on the bike, she would start humming along before full blown singing commences.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Frowning at Aoife's lack of response, Aphelion raised his legs and put them around her waist while he stretched backwards on the bike, watching the stinger and the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:50 am

Moving one hand from the handle onto his legs, she would pat it along to the song, keeping her eyes on the road, finally speaking up, "Try not to fall off the bike please."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Not answering because of the loud music making it unable to hear her, Aphelion stretched himself further downwards to look at the rope attached to the bike, making sure it wasn't loose or showing signs of damage.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Looking back at him, she would repeat some of the chorus in a mutter but still to the rhythm, "I feel alive, when your beside me..." Afterwards she would turn back to driving, holding onto his leg just in case he tries to hit the road with his face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Aphelion brought his arms down to the rope and tightened it, just in case. Then he pulled himself back up to a position more comfortable for watching the stinger.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Just driving now, she wouldn't look at him on the drive back unless questioned, the volume going back down on the music.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Noticing some of the rope loosening at the top of the stinger, Aphelion moved his legs back around Aoife and jumped off backwards, just barely making it onto the moving stinger. Holding on to the taut ropes, he reached to the loose ones and started fixing them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:06 pm

Immediately stopping as soon as he does so, the tires would screech loudly, Aoife turning to look at him, "The hell you doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:07 pm

"The ropes were loose!" he said before falling off of the stinger due to the stop and dropping onto his head, knocking himself out.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Just staring at him, she would facepalm as he gets knocked out. Getting up with a sigh, she looks at him before moving to him and picking him up, carrying him back to the bike and placing him in the same position as when he fell asleep, covering him as she starts driving back to the dorm again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:27 pm

"Ugh..." Aphelion growled as he woke up, moving his hand to grab where he hit his head. Then he opened his eyes to face the Plains, trying his best to keep quiet and stay like this for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:50 pm

Not looking down at Aphelion, she would continue driving while speaking to him, seemingly unaware of what he was ogling, "Finally wake up then? Dummy hitting your head like that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:56 pm

"It was your fault for stopping." he said, raising his hands slowly towards her chest, "And don't call me a dummy when you turn up your music and can't even hear me over it." he really wanted to grope her but at the same time reason told him not to do it... and that what there was to grope would be pretty difficult to grope.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Not noticing his movements, she would be near entirely focused on driving, "There is a difference between wanting to hear it and not wanting to answer. Your fault for jumping off the bike in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:04 pm

"If I jumped off and not fell off that obviously means I'm fine, doesn't it?" he said, slightly annoyed, pulling his hands away, "I was making sure you didn't lose the damn thing."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Sighing heavily, she wouldn't reply. Not even muttering to herself, she quickly checks the stinger is still on before returning her face forward, speeding up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:46 pm

"...and I get the silent treatment again. Alright then. You're getting the smallest slice of my birthday cake." he said before putting his hands behind his head and watching Aoife's body, as if he could see right through her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]   Stalking the Stalkers [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking the Stalkers [Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next