RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room Raid!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vox

Room Raid! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:15 am

The Beacon Guard in front of Team ADAM's dorm watched Marc turn the corner, two more down that hall around said corner saw him appear, and having kept abreast of what happened via their visors, were ready. Two batons struck Marc in the jaw and shoulder, the electricity and force sending him back to the ground. This time, as one of the guards from in front of the dorm came with cuffs, another electric shock was applied. His wrists and ankles were both restrained, and another hard kick was administered, more of a stomp really, on his ribs. Another guard joined in, his boot falling on Marc's face. "That's enough," said the third as he picked Marc up, and started dragging him along. One of the others kept his baton pressed against him again, with the last staying back with his in electrolaser mode. Retaliation handled, the three started dragging Marc to the main lockup.

"... And then there were two," said the guard Ven was helping up, rubbing his head. He peeked inside the room, sighing. "... You two. Watch the girl closely, but let her get some pants on. Check 'em first. We have to keep evidence from being smuggled out." He looked at Ven. "You two are going to come with me down to medical to get your drug tests. Normally it's a piss test, but since they have to watch and make sure you don't cheat, and I think if that poor girl gets any more embarrassed she's going to off herself or something, you can try asking about blood testing, if you don't have any combat classes scheduled..."

He leaned against the wall, sighing as the guards in the room took down a canopy to reveal a fetishistic maid picture.

"... If you take the blood test option... I'd advise cookies. You two are probably going to have to clean this up, since we'll be arresting your leader too..."

=====

"Blood on your @%#$ing dress is gonna be the least of your problems."

The guards had brought her to their headquarters, but rather than move toward the main cell block, they turned down a corridor that ended in stairs. It was a light shove, accompanied by an insincere "Oops" that send Viola tumbling down those stairs. One of the guards followed, stomping on her stomach on the way. There was another set of stairs down from there, and there wasn't even an attempt to pretend as they threw her down those.

It was either fortune or reflex that saved her from breaking anything important, like her neck, but the guards didn't care. They just picked her up, and dragged her along to a thick door, opened it, threw her in, and followed.

As it closed, a steady hiss filled the room. One of them grabbed Viola's pony tail, growling. "You're outside the legal system? Good. That works both ways." He slammed her face into the table, not enough to break her nose, and electrocuted her again. "... This cell group? Completely sound proof."

That seemed to be relevant to their plans as they tore Viola's formal outfit off, and set about inflicting as much pain and trauma as they thought they could get away with as they took out their frustrations on the girl...

((DISTINCTLY NON-ROMANTIC FADE FOR BRUTALITY))
((This ain't Autunno.))
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:33 am

"Ow." Is just about the only thing Viola can say as she attempts to stretch her battered and abused body. Futilely trying to shake some of the blood out of her eyes, she can't help but wonder what the hell she did to deserve this kind of treatment. "So, if this is how you treat someone who attempted murder, how do you treat someone who actually kills a member of the guard? Do you just instantly decapitate them or something?"

Spitting out some of the blood collecting in her mouth, she snorts before deciding to just keep her mouth shut now. While I can handle pretty much everything being thrown at me, it's still less than pleasant... and I would like to avoid MORE broken bones, if I can help it.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:46 am

Marc scowls as he falls on the floor, resisting the urge to curl up. "Son of a..." Suddenly he was pulled up. and coughed. "You low life, no good, worthless..." Coughing more, he spit some blood on the guard holding his baton against him. "Just take me in. I swear though, if one hair on Alani's head gets harmed it won't be pretty." The smirk on Marc's face grew as he looked at the baton pressed against you. "As a fair warning, mine is bigger than yours."

Now Marc was silent, limping along to wherever they were taking them. 'There is no way Ozpin knows about this.' he thinks and lets out a struggled sigh.
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:25 pm

"I'm six feet tall, 50 pounds. I don't think a blood test would be very healthy for me so I'll go with a urinal test. As far as Alani goes... I think she's been embarrassed enough. She should do the blood test." Ven got back up against the wall and crossed his arms, now waiting on the guards to dress Alani and take them to the med bay.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:00 pm

From her seated position on her bed, Alani vaguely heard a few words being thrown around. Something about pants, blood, urine. She had heard every word, but those seemed to stand out the most. Everything else was a blur in her mind. Motionless and practically emotionless, Alani waited, not saying a word. Her head simply hung down as she stared at the floor.

'Blood.' The sight of it flashed a memory of what had happened mere seconds ago, or had it already been minutes? So much was happening so fast that Alani had a hard time keeping track. It all gave her a feeling as if she too had been wounded. Though, there were no visible abrasions or gashes, only a deep, almost wrenching pain in her gut that she did her best to ignore. It wasn't too hard. Her body's own natural defenses acted like an anesthetic, dulling the aches down to the level of her current, almost robotic state.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:00 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," comes the exasperated reply from the guards dragging Marc. They say little else.

"Yeah, probably for the best," the guard dealing with Ven said, sighing. He poked his head back into the dorm, looking at Alani. "Hey. You listening?" He glanced at one of the guards. "One of you assholes check a pair of pants and let her put them on. The infirmary is waiting for these two."

=====

"You @$%&ing wish," one of the guards said, kicking her hard in her broken ribs. They picked her up by the shoulders, one of them hitting a door control. The room that opened was small, made of bare metal and with a significant chill in the air. It was then full of Viola, as they roughly threw her inside and closed the door. There was no light. No sound. Nothing but bare, cold metal walls. Nothing but an increasing chill as they turned down the temperature.

Then there was water, as icy, high pressure streams battered Viola some more for a few minutes, before again everything was calm, and she was left alone in the cold, now damp room, lying in a small pool of cold water and blood.

Not a word was said of when she'd get out...
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 pm

After the water treatment, Viola lays in the pool of blood and water, shivering intensely. Jeez... if this is how they treat one count of attempted murder, I can't wait to see what happens to Aoife... she's gotta be on like, 20 attempts at this point...

Moving around slightly, she wraps her arms around her chest, even though she knows it won't help her keep warm, The most important thing is to keep her head and hair as dry as possible. Moving her freezing, broken, and bruised body against a wall, she tilts her head back and starts thinking. First things first... absolutely have to make sure Chiu doesn't find out about this. While I'm more than happy to wage war against the Guard now, I don't want to get her involved if I can help it. Next... to figure out how I'm actually going to wage war against the Guard...
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:51 pm

Alani barely lifted her head to look further across the room. The floor was littered with so many of her team's belongings that it was no surprise she was able to find a pair of pants in the wreckage. Slowly, she attempted to get up, still stuck with her hands handcuffed behind her back. From her seated position it shouldn't have been hard, but a sudden pain in her abdominal area kept her in place. She winced, almost doubling over with a pained expression on her face which quickly disappeared after a deep breath. It seemed she wouldn't be able to get up on her own. Besides that, she probably wouldn't be able to dress herself while restricted anyway. Knowing this, Alani simply sat and waited.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:42 pm

As he was taken back across the hall, Marc looks in his teams room and frowns. "I know it's a long shot, but can I see my teammate before we go wherever we are going?" He gave the guard the most friendly look he good muster up"
Back to top Go down
SgtReynolds

SgtReynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:08 am

Ven was about to close his eyes while waiting. He's had a long night at the arcade. But his attention was quickly stolen, once again, when Marc was dragged through the hallway. Looking to him after he asked if he could go in, he sighed and answered first. "They didn't even let me in. What makes you think they'll let you in." Ven rested his head against the wall after saying this and closed his eyes. He was getting tired. He wanted to sleep, but he knew that wasn't an option.

(OOC: If anyone infers that I'm getting tired of this thread by making Ven tired, I'm not.)
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:53 pm

The answer to Marc was short, and simple. "Nope." The march continued, taking Marc out of the dorms, and to the main lockup area at the Beacon Guard's headquarters, where he would stay for twenty-four hours.

The guard near Ven slapped his shoulder, sighing as he watched a female guard help Alani put her pants on, releasing her wrists to let her secure them herself and helping her to her feet. "Right. To the infirmary. By the looks of her, she could probably use some medical attention after getting blood drawn ... We'll go slow, for her." He walked off, two other Beacon Guard going with him to accompany the two to the infirmary for drug testing.

=====

After several long hours of silence, darkness, and cold, light filtered into the cell again as the guards roughly grabbed Viola and threw her out into the light and relative warmth, face-first toward the ground.

A medic watched her fall, frowning, while several Beacon Guard surrounded her, one of them giving the girl a sharp stomp on her back. She was restrained, whether she needed to be or not, while her wounds were tended to, and the medic concluded she had hypothermia.

He was barely out of earshot before she was savagely beaten and abused again and thrown back in her cell.

This time, however, she had a number to keep her company in the somewhat less cold, no less damp cell.

Four days.

((Aaaand that CAN be a wrapping up point, if everyone agrees.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Raid!   Room Raid! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Raid!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3