RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emerald Vixen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

Emerald Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Emerald Vixen   Emerald Vixen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:37 am

CHARACTER:
Name: Emerald Vixen

Symbol:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZC1BsIajtM8/UBFoMgTINnI/AAAAAAAABhw/mUPw98IMYgc/s1600/Unversedlogo.png

Appearance: 5’7 148 lbs, black hair with green highlights that reaches the middle of her back.
I wear black finger less gloves that stop at my wrist, a black ring that transforms into my bow, emerald green jacket which is cut short at the elbow, black tank top, emerald green shorts that stop at my knees and black combat boots.

Personality: Easily influenced by other people, usually quiet but she is not afraid to speak her mind, just a tad bit unstable, once she gets used to you she’ll talk more, easily angered and extremely stubborn.

History: My brother was the only influence in my life when I was three he took me with him, when he was 17, away from my family and taught me how to start taking care of myself. He was wanted because he took me and my parents said he kidnapped me. My brother taught me how to forge my own weapons and make my own food and clothes. He taught me the necessities for life as well as some skills he thought were necessary. My brother was eventually caught by then I was able to manage on my own and hide in the Emerald Forest. The forest drove me to the brink of madness with monsters at every turn. Needless to say I wouldn't be the same after two years in the forest. My brother before he was taken had recommended if he was taken to start posing as a huntress at Beacon. He had a few people he had recommended I try to stay in a team with them. This was how I met Jakob Nyte, Ivan Blood, and Violet Rhodes.

Strength: Thievery, Stealth, and Precision.

Weakness: Perfectionist (Shuts-down when something goes wrong), Insomnia (Never well rested) and Paranoia.

WEAPON:
Name: Karasu

Primary Form: Bow- The bow is three and a half feet long, it is wrapped in black and green ribbons but in the center there is a silver ribbon that wraps around it, the bow shape is curved and at the tip it is spiked, and it is concealed in a ring on my finger.

Secondary Form: Dual Blades- In the middle of the bow are two handles which separated turn into seprate katana blades.

History: It was the first weapon I made myself with little help from my brother. I felt more connected to it than I felt connected to any of my other weapons. I almost sold it but thought otherwise and started using it as my primary weapon. It’s lightweight and able to turn into a ring because of my brother who was way more experienced then me when it came to forging weapons and keeping them well hidden.

Jakob Nyte, Ivan Blood, Violet Rhodes, Emerald Vixen

Last edited by EmeraldVixen on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edits)
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Emerald Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Vixen   Emerald Vixen Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:01 pm

I'd like to see you add more detail to strengths and weaknesses, as well as most of the section of your weapon. What kind of bow is it? How does it transform in to dual blades? What kind of blades are they?

I'd also like to see you explain how exactly you end up at Beacon.

Beyond that, I also request that you note that you'll be in a team with other users, somewhere in the profile. Maybe at the end of history.
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

Emerald Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Vixen   Emerald Vixen Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:01 pm

I've added more info does it still need more?
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Emerald Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Vixen   Emerald Vixen Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:25 pm

Better, as long as you play up that potential exhaustion thing in fights, you should be good. Approved.
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

Emerald Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Vixen   Emerald Vixen Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Thank You Smile
Back to top Go down
R3dder

R3dder

Emerald Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Vixen   Emerald Vixen Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:14 pm

I'd like to see some more descriptiveness in your weapon. What exactly does it look like? How big is it? It the ring it's in a ring on your finger or a hoop? Just some things like that.
Back to top Go down
EmeraldVixen

EmeraldVixen

Emerald Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Vixen   Emerald Vixen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:18 am

Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Emerald Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Vixen   Emerald Vixen Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:18 pm

Good thing this is anime and not real life otherwise the structural integrity would be terrible for that weapon...

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emerald Vixen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Vixen   Emerald Vixen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald Vixen
Page 1 of 1