RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling Betrayed [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Deciding to go out of town and into the outskirts, she would start reaching the top speeds the bike can take, grinning as she becomes rather reckless, taking the turns at the last second while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:58 pm

"Gods deliver us... Gods deliver us... Gods deliver us..." Aphelion started whispering prayers as he clutched her tighter, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Still laughing as she takes out her spear while driving with one hand, she would active it and trail the tip on the ground, leaving flames in her wake before yelling, "Sure you have no idea where to go? Could go round shopping."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:14 pm

"Whatever, just go somewhere already so we can stop!" Aphelion squealed as he opened one of his eyes, only to see Aoife goofing around, "For Gods' sake you idiot, use both hands! Both hands!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Seeing a small drop nearby, she would laugh loudly before turning on to a track what would sound louder than even the engines. Leaning forwards, pulling him with her, her gaming having trained her for this moment. "Hold on, bout to roll us!" With that, she would go full speed off the drop, causing the motorcycle to barrel roll in the air before landing it with the help of the jets on her spear, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:31 pm

"Roll? W-what do you mean roll?" he asked her before noticing the drop.

"Oh, no... No, no, no, no, no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he shouted as he dug his fingers into her. Upon landing, he released her and fell off the bike.

"You're... insane..." he said through heavy breathing and long gasps.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Snickering, she would pet her vehicle as if it was a living thing, stopping the engine, "Aww. That's not nice, I could leave you out here in the middle of nowhere you know. There could be a pack of Beowolves or a Nevermore out here."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:37 pm

"Clearly I'm insane as well for asking this... Please, for the love of my sanity, if you want to go somewhere else, knock me out before taking me there. I honestly would rather not be awake." he crawled back onto the bike feebly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Rolling her eyes, she gives it a final caress before starting up again, this time respecting the speed limit as she talks in a sarcastic manner to him, "Oh and you would rather break your hands punching rocks? Seems legit to me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:46 pm

"Who the hell do you think I was training for, dummy?" he asked her, sounding somewhat upset but weak as he held on to her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:48 pm

"From what you said and implied? Yourself so you could beat up my family then mate with me if I was willing or otherwise." Says a deadpan Aoife, deciding she had enough money on her to buy some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:55 pm

"Sure, fine, I definitely didn't want to get properly acquainted with a family whose main form of communication seems to be fighting..." he said with a frown, "And I definitely didn't want to make sure I didn't look like a weakling in front of your dad. AND, if you don't want us to mate anymore, we won't."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:05 pm

"Idiot. You really think that if you were weak as weak as you imply I would keep you around? Why would I go out of my way to make sure you are okay when you are sick? You really think beating dad in a fight is a thing me and Connla do all the time? Only time I have won against him is when both his arms and legs were broken, and even then I came off more injured than him!" Says Aoife with a small growl, her hands tightening into fists around the handles.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:13 pm

"...I don't even know anymore..." he said, spacing out, "I just know that I'll fiight the pair of them until I can't move, or maybe even beyond that. Then you better own up to your bet..." Aphelion thought for a moment, "You know, it's not fair that you're the one stuck on a bet. How about this - if I lose to them I'll be your slave for a week, any week."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:15 pm

"I think the bets the other two are doing will be more than enough payment for me. " With that, she would focus on driving, deciding enough has been spoken on the matter before she would quite possibly destroy something.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:17 pm

"Oh dear." he muttered before leaning on her and briefly falling into a nap.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Upon feeling his grip on her waist start to weaken, she stops and checks on him. Seeing he is asleep, she would frown slightly before fully turning and kissing him timidly on the cheek. Then moving him rather awkwardly, he would be in-between her and the handles, making sure he is safe from falling as she resumes her trip, now diverting back to Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:39 pm

"Fool... I am no mere man... I am Lord Copafeelion, God of Fanfiction... Your punches mean nothing to pure adulterated love..." he mumbled in his sleep, laughing somewhat mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:36 am

Sighing heavily, she would speed up, still making sure that at any sign of him falling, she would slow down and make sure he doesn't come off the bike. However, despite her concentrating on two different things, she turns on the radio and starts singing with it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:02 am

"Hihihihi... I told you I'll beat them..." he laughed before shifting slightly, "And you didn't believe me..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:38 am

Driving up to the dorms, she would lift him up with a grunt and groan, starting to carry him back to team ADAM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeling Betrayed [Closed]   Feeling Betrayed [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling Betrayed [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2