RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside of the Scurvy Potato

Go down 
+4
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Skylight
DrGustave
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Serena sighs heavily at the gir- no witch she watching...

"...How annoying and bossy..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:10 pm

Luan went to join his brother on his way by he whispers to Rosa
"I may"
he teases
"Lets hang sometime"
He says as he joins his brother and he sighs
"That ended differently than expected"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Serena sees two males are coming so she hops to the roof of the Scurvy Potato.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Rosa throws a piece of paper at Luan. It reads" Call me if you want... 203-876-0538"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:23 pm

"Riiiiiiiiight..." Franklin says to the man on the ground. He then looks at tentacles walk away then back to Rosa. "Well, he seemed nice." He says sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Laeleps quickly gets up and runs away from the man who elbowed him.I need to find someone who could help me. He looks around to see who's available. There's the woman, the tentacles man, or the minigun. I have bad luck with women, minigun looks crazy, and tentacles was between me and the bullets. I don't really have much of a choice. Laeleps runs over to the twins. "Excuse me, Sirs."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Serena heard what the boy with no tentacles whispered to the boy with tentacles.

'Hmm, interesting...'
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Luan looks at the crazy man coming up to Him and Sol Well it seems he wants to talk.....oh boy
"Uh hello are you alright?" Why the sudden mood change....and where the hell did he get a flashbang? Luan had alot of questions most of them he knew would not have an awnser
"What is it?"
he asks simply wanting to know why he is coming up to them
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Laeleps is glad his other half didnt seem to make a bad impression seeing as they hadn't attacked him yet. "Thank you, yes Im fine. I hope my other half didnt harm you. To answer your other question it came from these." Laeleps extends his arms toward Luan. "My other half fills the left arm with ranged weaponry including flashbangs." Laeleps clears his throat and bows in front of Luan. "I just wanted to apologize for the actions of my other half."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Flashbangs...inside arms that was different to say the least
"Yeah dont worry about it no body was too hurt...please try to keep it under control some people are not always armed like we are" He gives a slight smile to help the man feel a little better
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Laeleps is releived to hear no one got hurt by his other half's actions. In time they will don't you worry about that. Shut up you beast.  "That's good to here. You two look very capable...umm I know we just met but would you mind if I asked something of you?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Was it a job maybe?....well We wont know until we ask
"That depends on what it is honestly"
He keeps up his cheery tone
Well I wonder what flashy here wants
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Serena is looking down at the people talking while doing a hand-stand.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Laeleps mentally prepares himself for rejection just in case. "This may come off as a bit of an odd request but would you mind if I tagged along with you two and kept my other half in check?" Laeleps instantly regretted asking. Who would ever accept this job its far too absurd? No one that's who. Its just going to be me and you forever and ever! Hahahahah!
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:22 pm

The rejection came harsher than he expected. He could have at least thought about it. Hahaha! You damn fool no one would ever trust you! Not as long as Im around. No I have to try again. I can't have you attacking people. "Please I ask of you to reconsider, Sir. I don't have any money but I am a capable fighter, I could be of use." Laeleps falls to his knees. "Please he's too much for me to handle alone!"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Serena flips to the ground they are at farther away obviously.

Just standing there eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Luan places his hand on the mans shoulder
"Im sorry we are very busy at the moment next time we meet maybe we can think about it"
He wanted to give the man a little hope
Luan knew if he said yes Sol would punt him like a football
"Im sorry"
He said again
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Laeleps fakes a smile. "Oh its quite alright. I've managed so far. I'll be fine. My name is Laeleps by the way." He stands up, dusts himself off, waves goodbye to the two strangers, and runs off before they reply. SUFFER YOU FOOL! I TOLD YOU! ALL YOU HAVE IN THIS WORLD IS ME HAHAHA! I see that man gave you a little hope, don't worry I'll make sure to destroy that hope as well when I kill them. No. No. No. You foul beast! You have done enough you shall hurt no else. You are still too weak! You could never stop me. Laeleps grabs the side of his head in agony as the change come upon him. "Oh that was a nice little break. Now back to business."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Serena looks at the madman. And sighs and facepalms again.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Luan kept his tentacles ready but hidden at the time
"Yep I will be ready but lets not START another fight we dont need more police"
He giggles like a child
"Who knows? Maybe he has a headache"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Serena is enjoying this, it's like a role-play. No... it couldn't be or else she would be a character in a role play. She just in case, gets ready if the man comes to attack her.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Laeleps stops running and smiles one of his other half's annoying smiles. How do you do this its so annoying. Let me out you monster! I will end you one day! Aww I love you too. Laeleps walks over to a wall and observes the people who were once fighting. He notices a girl hanging around by herself. I hope she gets killed, be a shame to not see some blood tonight that wasn't mine. Laeleps licks his lips in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Scurvy Potato
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next