RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside of the Scurvy Potato

Go down 
+4
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Skylight
DrGustave
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Serena is enjoying this, it's like a role-play. No... it couldn't be or else she would be a character in a role play. She just in case, gets ready if the man comes to attack her.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Laeleps stops running and smiles one of his other half's annoying smiles. How do you do this its so annoying. Let me out you monster! I will end you one day! Aww I love you too. Laeleps walks over to a wall and observes the people who were once fighting. He notices a girl hanging around by herself. I hope she gets killed, be a shame to not see some blood tonight that wasn't mine. Laeleps licks his lips in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Serena's ears turn red and begins to stutter.

"Uhhh... my name is.... uh...."

She then proceeds to turn around.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:14 pm

As the girl turns around she now faces Laeleps. "Hey there pretty lady. I know the color of your organs." He blows her a kiss. I hope that scares her. Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Serena noticed the man and he was kidding about what he said and giggles.

"Two personalities or not, you are pretty obnoxious..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Laeleps laughs. Oh this should be good. "I may be obnoxious but you'll be dead. Life is funny that way." He lets out another laugh more evil and blood chilling this time. Leave the poor girl alone!
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:19 pm

Luan follows Sol with a wide grin on his face he waves to the new girl to try to calm any tension
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Serena waves to the tentacle man politely and gets prepared just in case the other man attacks.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:25 pm

"Tell him your the police! I'm sure he'll love that!" Laeleps loads another flashbang into his arm just in case.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:25 pm

"Serena. Serena Wyverelle."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Luan smiles brightly
"Pleased to meet to Serena"
I think itnwould be better not to tell her my name or Sols she may have overheard us...that would be unfortunate
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Serena raises her eyebrow.

'Introduce yourself...oh wait... I remember what they said earlier...'
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:33 pm

Serena looks at him.

"Noble? My mother is poor."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:34 pm

"Nobility huh?" Laeleps gets an idea. "Hey pretty lady wanna be a hostage? Took too long I'm taking you." Laeleps fires his flashbang.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Serena puts on her sunglasses and starts sprinting away.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Laeleps loads bullets and lightning dust into his arm. "This scene needs a little more RED!" He fires blindly at the people in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Luan sent his Tentacles toward Serena
"We can keep you safe running wont help!"
He uses two of his tentacles to attempt to gently pick her up
He blocks the bullets with his free tentacles
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Serena is blushing now.

"...Don't grab me with your tentacles...."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Franklin fished the piece of paper he had earlier out of his pocket and looked down at it hen at his watch. He walked over to Riley and handed him the paper. "Here. If anyone asks about this paper or anything like it, tell them Franklin Dillinger was here."

Franklin walks back to Rosa. "Well, it's fraking late and I have....things..to do tomorrow so I'm gonna head out." He says while rubbing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of the Scurvy Potato   Outside of the Scurvy Potato - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Scurvy Potato
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5