RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]

Go down 
+5
Shortstop
Kellenredx
Drake Ferrox
AkaiOtaku
Aphrodisiac
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dante

Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:10 pm

Dante opens up his bag, pulling out a bag of cups and pingpong balls. "Eyyo, Keebster!" he shouts, shaking the bags at Yin. "I am SO prepared today, and you should totes thank me."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Yin laughed. He clasped his hands together and bowed a mock bow, "I bow to your superior preperation, Dante!" He said quite sarcastically. He then called, "Everyone who's up for beer pong! Over here!"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:30 am

"pooooooooonnnnnggggg!!!" Myren yells from across the roof. "let's do this Yin! I don't drink beer, but my cups shall be filled with the finest of whiskeys, and my aim shall be guided by the spirits of generations of my families greatest drunks! you don't stand a chance against me. He says, as he staggers towards his teammates.

(OoC: posted whilst really drunk. please forgive any errors.)
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:45 am

Getting up with a grunt, Connla would walk over to the gathering of beer pong, saying as he does, "Very well. I shall accept your challenge of beer pong. My hand to victory shall be guided by the Space Butterfly who guides us all in his dreams!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am

Red Hair turns to the gathering of people. "Yo ho land lubers. Red Hair's aim is true and will never miss its mark. I be joining in." He walks over to the beer pong table.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:07 pm

"Yippee!" shouted Aphelion as he leapt back onto the roof. He looked at his party.

"BEER PONG I SEE! VERY WELL, YOU BROUGHT THE PONG!" he shouted at the Bros before revealing a fire hose from behind him, "I BROUGHT MORE BEER!"

He flicked the hose handle back, allowing the glorious beer to flow... quite literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]   Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booze Bros the First [MEMBERS ONLY]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3