RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]

Go down 
+3
Yuki-Chan
zhleader
DrGustave
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
zhleader

Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:17 pm

"I never figured you'd ever find kinship with a bounty hunter, much less one who seems interested in you on a more personal level." Taabrea said to Zangretor, watching Shinobu head off. "Heh, yeah. Things have been pretty interesting around here, lately. I might just have to visit her a few more times while we're in this country." Zangretor replied. "And I presume that these 'visits' would not always be for information?" Taabrea asked mockingly. Zangretor ignored his comments and headed to the main entrance. "Yeah, yeah, just make sure you stay in the very back of my head if those 'visits' ever do happen. For now, though, we need to get in contact with some of your loyal subordinates. Heck, we might be able to find something just by visiting a few shady bars. Let's get moving" Zangretor stepped through the main entrance out onto the street in search of the information he needed.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:08 pm

~Jack~
Abigail stared at Jack for a few moments before sighing. "...Not here. Not now. An hour from now I'll be off." She said quietly.

~Yukka~
"Mhmm. Will your sister be staying with you?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:12 pm

"Not my sister, but yes," Yuuka replied with an amused smile, "Would it be possible to split the cost between the two of us?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:49 am

"All right, the rent would be XXXX lien total. However you can spilt it any way you want, 50/50, 75/25 et cetra..." Abigail said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:10 am

"How about we split it 75/25, 75 to me?" Yuuka said, turning to Yew, "I think you need the extra money, I know how kids are these days!" She said, in a fair imitation of an old woman, laughing as she did.

Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:12 am

"Are... Are you sure? You've done a lot for me already. I'm happy to go 50-50 with you" Responded Yew.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:19 am

"I'll let you in on a secret, the Government actually pays for my living expenses, which includes rent! I just prefer not to waste the money on renting the most expensive apartment possible or anything. I think this is for a good cause though, you need the money a lot more than the government!" Yuuka said, smiling.

Yuuka turned back to the receptionist, "I'll be paying 75% of the rent then, you can charge it this account." She said, handing over a bank card ((OOC: Because who knows if they use credit cards or whatever. BANK CARD GO)).
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:21 am

"thankyousomuch" blurted out Yew, giving Yuuka another bow
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:25 pm

"Alright," Abigail said with a laugh, "let me just swipe this in the back and get your room keys." With that she disappeared into the back room once again.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Yuuka turned to Yew, deciding to make conversation while they waited for the woman to get their keys, "So what do you plan on doing in the upcoming week before the meeting?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:48 am

"I figured I'd find someplace to train with my whip. I'm pretty good at archery, and I'm alright at swordplay, but I haven't really trained with the whip as much as I should have. At best, I can use it to swing around a little. how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:37 am

"Well, most of the work I need to do for the task force should be finished after a quick trip to the bank later this week... so I'm not sure really. I guess I'll get some archery practice and do some community work around the city." Yuuka said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:40 am

Yew brightened up
"Maybe I could help with the archery! I can hit a bullseye while running at 70 meters! And this way, at least I can maybe be helpful>"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:49 am

Yuuka smiled at the girl's enthusiasm, "Sure! Maybe you'll even be able to keep up if you're as good as you say you are!" She said, somewhat tauntingly.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 am

The elevator off to the left end of the room dings and the doors close, it begins heading up.

"Here we are..." Abigail said as she handed back the bank card. "All set up, and here are your keys" She hands the pair two sets off identical keys with the room number engraved on them.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:32 am

Yew smiled a little
"Here are your keys"
"Thank you ma'am" responded Yew, bowing to the receptionist
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:10 am

Yuuka took the keys with a grateful smile, along with her card and pocketed both, moving towards the elevator to check out the room.

"You coming?" She asked Yew, who seemed to be showing a little over-the-top gratitude towards the receptionist.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:11 am

"Oh, sorry!" Yew stood up and rushed over to Yuuka
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:14 pm

The elevator dings once more and out steps Franklin with a duffel bag over his shoulder. "Oh good, new tenant, this place was beginning to feel a bit empty!" He said cheerfully as he walk past the pair. Unknown to Franklin was his bag was slightly unzipped with the edge of a mask poking out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]   Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Heights: Grand Opening [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3