RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knights with the Round Table.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haboo90

Haboo90

Knights with the Round Table. Empty
PostSubject: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Arthur swung the door to the dorm room open and moved all the current furniture to the sides to make space for his new table. He poked his head round the door frame to shout at the two people he had enlisted into carrying this two his room.

"Hurry up you two!" He called "I haven't got all day!" Clearly impatient, he looks at his wrist at like he might have a watch on. He doesn't. I must remember to buy a watch
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Brother and sister walking in with the round table with an electric guitar and violin placed on top, both would be wearing 'casual' clothing, Brother with no upper armor or clothing on, and Aoife in her white top and short shorts. "I still can't believe you managed to break the kids leg, seems a bit over the top for a kiss." Escapes Connla followed by a laugh, ignoring the glare he would be receiving.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:01 pm

"Conn, put a shirt on why don't ya?" Arthur says, as the siblings approach the door. "And what's she done now?" He asks as he gives a stern look at Aoife."Please say it isn't serious?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:20 pm

"I would put one on, but it is traditional to not wear it on the day of the week reserved for the Great Space Butterfly." Replies the sincere Connla, Aoife staying quiet though evidently angry at his questioning, the brother rubbing the back of his neck in an awkward laugh, still easily carrying the table however.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:26 pm

"Well then..." Arthur says, mystified. "I guess there's no questioning that."

Arthur goes to take the instruments off of the table. I'm saying you'll have to turn the table on it's side to fit it through the door. "If you just wanna bring that through here, you can tell me exactly what she did." Arthur goes to walk through the door to the dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:39 am

Tilting it and nearly hitting Aoife on the head, he would shunt it through as he speaks, "Apparently she got in a fight with a kid and broke his leg, as well as injure another in the attack as well."  With that Aoife would finally speak up, stamping on Connla's toe, "He started it! He shouldn't of attacked me first, why would I not hit back if he hits first?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:13 am

Arthur sighs, but Aoife, no need to go and break the poor guys leg. I mean come on."

Arthur walks into the middle of the room, "If you could just put the table here that'd be great." He says.

"Wait, was this Drake she attacked? I think I saw the beginning of that fight, but left as I had this table to order.." Arthur thinks for a moment. "From what I remember, the fight with Drake was mostly Aoife over doing the whole thing."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:10 am

"He deserved it! I should have broken his other leg for good measure."  Comes out of Aoife before she gets whacked on the head by Connla, shaking his head disapprovingly. Placing the table down, he would say to her in a scolding tone, "You should at least give them a chance, else the battle is not as fun."  Then turning to Arthur, he would return to a friendly tone, "Anything else? Or am I allowed to head back off?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:21 am

First to Aoife, "Please, don't break anyones legs, it's unsportsmanlike" then to Connla "You can stay if you wish, I only wanted to do this to have a thread with this name Or you can go, is up to you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:54 pm

The man bows, before heading off, "I will need to go, there is a sermon in a hour and will need to get there prior to it." Aoife however stands there, taking her musical instruments off Arthur and placing them on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:35 pm

By bed you mean floor
"If you say so Conn, if you say so." Arthur waves him off.

"Very pious brother you have." Arthur says to Aoife, in an almost congratulatory fashion. "Does it not get annoying?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:36 pm

"No? Why would he get annoying?" Says Aoife in a remarkably sincere tone, making sure there is no damage before taking out the guitar, making sure it is tuned.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:50 pm

"Oh.. No reason... Wait, do you have the same beliefs as he does..? If so why are you wearing a shirt on the day of the week of the butterfly or whatever?" Arthur says, out of pure curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:05 pm

"Yes to the first, though not to the same degree is zealousness as my brother. And because, unlike some, I am a female. I am not exactly going to go around exposing myself just because it is a day in the week." Comes the reply, testing a few notes out before finishing the tune up.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:19 pm

"Oh" Arthur says with obvious disappointment, "I didn't know you played the guitar, something new?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:21 pm

"You never asked. And I have been doing it for a while." Says Aoife, deciding to prove it to him by playing a song for him, looking incredibly calm as she focuses on it.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Waiting until she had finished the song. Arthur claps, then "Oh Aoife, if you wanted to serenade me, you needn't have gone through all this" he lets out a short chuckle. "But if you must, I shouldn't complain"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:37 pm

"Who said I was going to serenade you? I am practising a few songs." Says Aoife in a defiant tone, though she would have a slight blush from the compliment, "How has everything been?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:58 pm

"I said you were trying to serenade me, I am in charge after all." Arthur goes to take a seat on his bed. What a wonderfully round table

"Everything's been good, I guess. Not much has happened to me anyway, it's been quiet." Arthur ponders that for a moment "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:45 pm

"Not much. Fought with Drake. Had to clean up the mess he caused, need to head down town to sort some things though." With that, Aoife would pop her stuff away again, quickly checking the violin but not playing a song on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights with the Round Table.   Knights with the Round Table. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights with the Round Table.
Page 1 of 1