RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:59 am

A sudden burst of leaves falling while alight would be the only indicator of the interrupter, the pink haired demon landing near the pair and panting slightly. Regaining her breath before she speaks, her legs would have cuts on them what looked like they were cauterized closed, "H-hey, Drake? I am here to say sorry for the whole breaking your leg a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:31 am

Melissa burst into the area a few seconds after Aoife, panting heavily in comparison to the pink-haired girl. She stood still for a few moments to catch her breath.

"Aoife! Wait up! Why are you in such a rush?" She asked in between pants, not yet having noticed the others.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Indigo stands up to greet the uninvited guests, though this was a public area so she couldn't complain. "Uh hi. Who are- Broken leg?!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:30 pm

At this point Drake flinched. Of course. He hadn't told anyone. He got the healing and made the brace..and passed it off as a strain. As nothing too serious. He hadn't even told his team that he was partially responsible for the...crater.

"About that..."

This was not going to sit well. They'd had their moment. They'd settled down. They'd made their peace and all that was left was to go forward...and then...she arrived. And blurted out one of the things he'd recently decided not to divulge.

"It's...mostly mended now...Indigo...I didn't think it was the sort of thing that needed to be told to everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Looking between the two, she would disregard Melissa's question as she continues talking, "He annoyed me so I broke his leg. Apparently that is a bad thing to do and I have to be your friend? From now on. So I figured I should find you now, since I have gotten my pre-existing arrangements out of the way. Oh by the way Drake? Took out two Deathstalkers, SOLO. Time for you to step it up."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:58 am

Indigo puts her hands on her hips, standing over Drake in a sort of intimidation attempt. "Yes! As a matter of fact, that is the sort of thing you should tell us!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:07 am

Now this was a sight. Being intimidated by someone who was significantly shorter than he was. He tries to smile, holding his hands up in as submissive a way as he can manage. He was in trouble again.

"I didn't....I didn't want to worry anyone. Things were still...awkward. Besides...I wasn't myself when it happened...." He tries to scoot back a bit, looking rather sheepish. "Can't we go back to being a happy dysfunctional team?"

Damn you Aoife. He glances to her, noting her burst and scowling. "Lady Aoife...it's not a competition..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Looking over at Indigo, she would smile for an instant before it vanishes again. Striding over to an up close position, she would look down on the person trying to be threatening, saying in a friendly manner, "Oh was I interrupting something? No matter. And isn't that what friends do? Have competitions on who is the strongest, though it was rather evident in the beginning. As for your little friend here, I assume she is part of your team?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:58 pm

"Lady Aoife."

Her name is spoken in a short, clipped tone of voice, just lined with the faintest cold edge of hostility. He starts to push himself up against the tree, putting his weight against it, coming out significantly taller than the girl in front of him as well as the angel of devastation.

"Enough. Leave her be. She has done nothing to you and yes, she is part of my team. Just as Arthur is part of yours." He narrows his eyes just a little, ignoring the jibes about competition. Competition accomplished nothing unless all parties involved were willing. That alone was simple, basic leadership.

"Competitions are not necessary. Exaggerations of strength and power accomplish nothing that words cannot do. And they certainly have no place here."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:02 pm

"Words have no words here? I mean, I would be more than happy to beat you again, but as I said, apparently I can't go around and break the rest of your limbs." Looking at him with a snicker, she would shrug before looking down at the array of closed injuries on her legs, "As for Exaggerations, you can come see the two stingers if you want proof. For Arthur, what has he got to do with any of this?" Respite her own words of being nice, her voice would grow more cold at the mention of Arthur, perceiving Drake's words as an insult to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]   Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Between the angels and insects. Zen meditations. [Openish]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2