RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]

Go down 
+9
JL
Laris_Cole
Amber
Dakir
Nitzlplix
Vox
zhleader
Kaliot
Yuki-Chan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JL

The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:32 am

IC:

"Yeah." Simple response. Then came the trickier thing.

"Hey, were you ever a model or something?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:48 am

Yuuka was surprised by the man's question - it was probably the first question she had gotten that was unrelated to the whole recruitment process. It was nice in a way, finally something fresh to talk about.

"I'm sorry, but no. I'm a huntress, not a model. But thanks for the compliment, I guess." She said with a smile, though as she recalled the incident earlier today, she involuntarily blushed just the tiniest bit.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Jett raised an eyebrow. Model? He thought. Explains why the boss is acting weird. Eh. At least this will lead to interesting some things.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:10 pm

((OOC: The door is closed, Jett is outside the room. Or at least that's what I was assuming. I assumed Riley closed the door behind him))
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:14 pm

OOC: The door isn't that thick? Sorry, I didn't really read carefully. I just woke up.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:15 pm

((OOC: Ah, not thick enough to stop a dedicated eavesdropper. If you put your ear to it you can hear what's going on inside. My bad if that's what you were doing, it's really late here.))
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:18 pm

OOC: Well, Riley did sit down and give Jett a death stare.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:19 pm

((OOC: Ah. Well let's just assume Jett isn't in the room, Yuuka wouldn't have started the interview if he was))
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:20 pm

OOC: OK.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:33 pm

((In Yuuka's Office))

"Oh, I see how it is! Something goes wrong, and you pass the blame to someone under you!" Ami hopped up on the table, putting xir hands on xir hips as xe looked down at Yuuka. "Poop rolls downhill, is that it?"

Ami dramatically fell backward, expending a little bit of aura as xir wings popped out to slow xir fall and land gently in the chair with xir feet on the table, grinning.

"Fair enough, since if I do my job right, we won't have any screw-ups that important." Ami glanced up at the ceiling, chuckling. "And while being paid makes you feel cheap, I have no problem with it, and this way, I get paid TWICE!" Xe held out xir hand, expecting Yuuka to come to xir side of the table to shake it. "You've got yourself a Captain. Well, a Commander, with the courtesy title of captain because that frigate is small enough that I can command it without the aforementioned descent into insanity..."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:25 pm

IC:

"Oh. Ok. You look like someone I know. From a- from a picture. Not like, a real person I know. A model."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:51 am

~~Ami~~
Yuuka sighed, hoping that she wasn't making a horrible mistake by having Ami join as the captain of the task force. Hopefully the woman would restrict her eccentricities once they got on the ship and began getting into actual life-threatening situations. And hopefully Yuuka wouldn't have to do with her much, or else she might end up going insane before the end of the year.

"Great... Well, there's going to be a meeting back here in a week to this day, 8pm. You'll probably want to be there since I'll be going over the specifics of everything. The ship, the schedule, introduce the crew and we can party a little, maybe..." Yuuka said, mentioning a party with all the excitement a rock might get from the words.

~~Riley~~
"Okay, well, how about we just get on with this interview then?" Yuuka said a little hastily, her blush growing ever so slightly as she realized that this man might have also seen 'the picture'. What were the odds of two people that knew about it coming in in the same day?! It wasn't even that big of a calender, just a little thing in a different Kingdom even!
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:48 am

IC:

"Sure." Riley's eyes somewhat squinted as he started to try and get whatever visual cues she dropped.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 am

~~Riley~~
Finally having finished up the paper she had been working on, Yuuka looked up at Riley with a bright smile, "Okay then, I'll need to make sure you know what you're getting into first. You'll be in the airship often, risking your life almost constantly, and the times you don't have to be on the ship you'll be on hold in the nearby area. The job is very dangerous, and the pirates wont hesitate to kill you to save themselves. The pay and living conditions are good, however, and I will make do my utmost to ensure you don't die. Still interested in the job?"

Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:35 am

IC:

If there were any stupid moments that you enacted partly because you thought it would cause a soon-to-be future to turn out great, and partly because you were just curious as to what might then happen, then you'd know how Riley felt right now. Obviously he'd had to put on an act, but still. Even Riley was a better actor than those who over-acted like they were completely insane in one of those children shows.

Riley breathed in deeply, closing his eyes and straightening his back, as if he were mentally steeling himself up for something. Then he looked at Yuuka.

"Yeah, I'm interested. I'm on!" He said cheerfully. Before Yuuka could continue on, he made a pausing motion with his hands, and made a slight, cheerful yet nervous smile. "Hey, listen, you look like a girl I once saw in a calendar. You might not be her - and odds are that, you being a huntress - but......can I have your number?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:05 pm

'Stay professional! You have to stay professional Yuuka!' Yuuka thought as she fought off the blush that threatened to begin blooming all over her face. So the man did know. Well, she could just claim it was someone that looked like her, no big deal! Hopefully.

"Right, well to continue I'll need your full name and your motivation for joining, in as much detail as possible please." She continued, purposely ignoring the man's question.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:48 pm

IC:

"Sure. My name's William Burner. My motivation for joining? Weeeeell..........I have a vision. A dream. A wish. Of a world, free of everything. Everybody's happy, everybody's giving, and there's no true control. A world where everybody can call themselves the freest person on the entire planet, where we aren't held in control within 4 kingdoms against the Grimm, or kept fighting with ourselves within said kingdoms. A Pirate Hunter....seemed only fitting."

Riley leaned forwards.

"So, about my previous question?"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:03 am

((OOC, this is assuming Yew gets approved))

Yew walks into the bar. She showed the bartender the note, and was directed to the door. She knocked and sat down, waiting for some sort of reply that signaled her to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:29 am

The door to the inn swings open slowly, emitting an ominous creaking noise as it does so. A slender figure is silhouetted in the doorway, standing completely still while her coat flaps in the breeze. She slowly steps into the inn. Light glints off of her jewelry and her mechanical arm. She surveys the room and its inhabitants while exuding a cool, confident air, the light falling upon her gorgeous features and her long red hair. She inhales a long breath through her nose and lets out an equally long breath from her mouth.
Suddenly, her stomach rumbles loudly, ruining her display. Jack made a bleak expression and looked at her poor, empty stomach. Without a word, she approaches the barkeep and inquires about the pirate hunting job. At his direction, she enters the back room and sees a young, brown haired woman sitting at a table.

"Hello. I'm here about the pirate hunting gig. Am I in the right place?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:15 am

((Note: No more new entrants for now, will probably be opened up for new people again in the future.))

~~Riley~~
"You do realise we're still under the direct jurisdiction of the Vale Government, right? Sure, they're going to try to interfere as little as possible, but if they give orders, we obey. It's not as free as you seem to think it is. In fact, what you described seems to match what a pirate would think..." Yuuka said, though she didn't suspect anything more than the man simply being an overzealous fool who didn't know anything about the world.

Still completely ignoring the man's question, she continued, having looked up the name William Burner and having found nothing that matched the man in front of her.

"Your REAL name, please." She repeated sternly.

~~Yew~~
"Come on in!" Yuuka said cheerfully, beckoning for the person who had knocked to enter. Upon entering, the room, the newcomer would see Yuuka casually flicking paper balls into a trash can... On her Scroll. Once the woman sat down, Yuuka would close the Scroll and look up at the girl, waiting for her to speak first.

~~Jack~~
"Hi! Welcome! I love your hair, it's very nice! What kind of shampoo do you use?" Yuuka said, jumping up from her seat and running up to the newcomer to begin fawning over her hair for no particular reason. It was nice to have a distraction from the boredom of sitting around and doing nothing all day.

Last edited by Yuki-Chan on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:19 am

"Umm, hi. My name is Yew Carwen, and umm, I wanted to err, apply for the Pirate Hunting gig" Responded Yew, awkwardly. She had hardly taken her eyes off her feet, but shyly looked up at Yuuka at the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:53 am

~~Yew~~
Seeing the girl seemed to be either nervous or intimidated by her, Yuuka stood up, approaching the girl slowly with a bright smile on her face, "Hey, don't worry, I won't bite! Probably, at least! If you bite first I'll have to bite back, but otherwise I wont." She said, hoping to calm down the girl with a little bit of humour.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:57 am

Yew laughed a little and offered a weak smile
"So, do I err, need to give some I.D. or something?" She asked, still rather shyly.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:29 am

OOC: iPad post - no colors. Actually, that's a lie. I'm just being lazy.

IC:

"Sorry. Just wanted to see what the exact regulations we're signing to might be. My name is Riley Sunburst. What I say might match what a pirate says maybe because I was raised alongside pirates, over at Lupra. Still...." Riley leaned forwards, speaking in a quieter voice, "Do you think, with what I say, that I'm condoning bad hygiene and debauchery?" The last word was toned almost like a hint - and deliberately so; Riley wasn't so sure that Ms. Recruiter here had never been in the modeling business at least once.

Well, that was piracy back in older days. Riley hoped to lead his crew in a slightly....brighter...direction.

He leaned back again, sliding into his chair's ergonomics. Cheerfully, he made a slight wave. "So, again, you've ignored my question. I can only take that as a sign of embarrassment. So is that a yes?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:30 am

~~Yew~~
"Nope! No I.D., I can get all the information I need from your name! Turns out the Vale Government has some pretty good spies," Yuuka said, winking as she gestured for the girl to take a seat. Maybe she could have some fun with this, the girl seemed pretty shy and Yuuka could definitely use some nice entertainment.

Once the girl was seated, Yuuka would continue, "Weeeelll, before I can get on with the important parts of this interview, I need to get one thing out of the way first. Government regulation thing, so it's not that important but I still have to say it. So, taking on this job is a big commitment! You need to be completely dedicated to the mission! If you even deviate slightly, think about taking a break, you will be terminated! If you waste time on anything not related to the mission, you will be terminated! You'll be put in dangerous situations, and if you die, you will be terminated! If you make a mistake that causes someone else to die, you will be terminated! But if you succeed, you will be paid! A little! Still interested?" Yuuka said, smiling the entire time as she exaggerated the 'speech' just a little bit, mostly because she was bored of the old one.

~~Riley~~
"Riley Sunburst... Known pirate, but with insufficient hard evidence for the government to attempt a capture, trial and hanging. Very interesting, hmm? I wonder what a pirate like you would be doing trying to join our little task force here..." Yuuka said to the man, casually stroking her already strung bow leaning by the table. Was this another man trying to atone for his sins? Or maybe someone trying to gather information. She would have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:32 am

Yew simply nodded, and looked back at Yuuka
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:34 am

~~Yew~~
"Don't worry, you don't have to be sca- Wait, what?" Yuuka said, not realizing that the girl had actually nodded for several moments, "Umm... If you breathe in too much air, you'll be terminated! We can't have people wasting all the air, yep! And you'll probably die in the first mission, the pirates are really dangerous and we'll just be throwing all the recruits at them. Literally, you'll be launched out of a cannon since the navy can't afford ammunitions apparently." She said, sounding a bit desperate as she continued trying to scare the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]   The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Huntress Inn [Pirate-Hunter's Plot][Open]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next