RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some things bounce better than others. [Open]

Go down 
+3
Kaliot
Anders Mand
Drake Ferrox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MrManix

Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:59 am

Almost instantly, Devlin ceases his laughter, dropping his limbs to the ground, lying flat on his back.
"I think I pulled something. No. I'm just hungry."
Devlin sits up and looks around, his eyes seem unfocused. As he looks, his faunus ears twitch slightly.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:04 am

Noooooooooooooo!

They were too much! The sound that Sora makes is tiny at first, but audible enough. A squee. A growing squee. And then she sits up quickly, attempting to lazily reach over to grab a twitching ear. Then, after a moment she looks around guiltily and blushes. What? It's so not her fault! They're...fluffy! Plus this was the sort of behaviour that her parents would loathe if they ever saw her again.

"Aaaagh! Ears! Must...pet! So close. Yet so far...!"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 am

Devlin smiles a disturbing smile. "Close?" He lies back down.
"I remember that. They were close. They came with swords."
Devlin drops his smile and turns his head to Sora. "You don't kill mothers and fathers, do you?
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:21 am

Sora blinks, looking a bit offput by Devlin's smile and words, her attempts at ear grabbing stopping. He'd seemed fun but now this was just getting a bit too creepy for her liking. She remains, half lying down, propped up a little as she scrunches her nose with disapproval at his tone.

"Um...no? But this is getting way too creepy now. Po-Po! Grumpy man! Save me!" Of course she decides to go melodramatic. But this was just a reaction. She really didn't like the level of creep that had shown itself just then. Of course, the fact that she'd pretty much led one on a wild goose chase and tried to get the other to take the fall for her...without even introducing herself or anything probably meant she wasn't going to have much luck.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:29 am

Devlin's lip begins quivering and his eyes fill up with tears. He sits up and makes an overjoyed smile through his crying. Suddenly, he tackle hugs Sora, shouting
"I knew I could trust you!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:34 am

"Eep!"

The result of this confusing and incredibly fast paced conversation, seemingly happening before everyone else present in the most disjointed way was Sora...being tackled over onto her back and blinking as she was hugged. Ack! Boy! Tackling! Hugging! Not part of the plan!

She blinks as she looks sort of down at him and tries the nervous smile approach.

"Uh...thanks? But...maybe not hug...there. Like this? Er.....halp!!"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Nathan sits up now, legs hanging off the edge of the roof. Another person? What the heck. A faunus too... a super friendly faunus. Nathan takes his scroll and begins searching through the database for this newcomer, but is unable to find anything on him either. He lowers the scroll, looking down at the two below. "Hey! Quit it! I'm trying to think here!" He shouts before returning to look at the scroll.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Roi, hearing several yelps and shrieks, hustles over to the source. Upon arriving at the scene, he spots a crying faunus tackling an innocent girl. Thinking the girl needed help, Roi offered his hand.

"Excuse me miss, but I can't help but notice that you might need some assistance"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:51 pm

Sora remains stuck on the ground, with a far too affectionate faunus and a jerk of a po-po who clearly wasn't trying to save her at all. This was not how things were meant to be going. She starts to give a big, pathetic puppy dog eyed look to the sky and then glances to Roi...suspiciously.

Clearly this was another one. Yes. Her powers of observation were unrivaled! But Roi doesn't get a remotely sensible response. All he gets, in a tired and weak little voice designed only to get attention...

"Haaaaalp. I am squished!"
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:20 pm

Well, if I'm going to save her, I will have to get this lunatic off.

"Sorry, sir, but you must get off of this lady, now!" He says with a shove.

As he shoves, he hisses in the faunus's ear, "Seriously, move! I'm trying to impress her!"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Devlin growled as he was pushed off his new best friend. Getting to his feet with alarming speed, he glares at Roi with murder in his yellow eyes.
He extends his claws, baring his teeth and growling more. For now, he remains still and focused on Roi.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Oh man, I was not expecting that!

Roi stumbles backwards and looks up into Devlin's face.

Roi smirked, "Oh ho ho, so it's a fight you want? Alright. Bring it on!"

With that, Roi releases Coup de Tranche and readies himself.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:06 pm

HEY! If you start fighting I'm gonna come down there and kick all your asses! Nathan shouts from the rooftop, pointing with one arm toward them while sitting on the edge, legs hanging free. "Seriously. Don't even get started with that crap." You can see an additional detail on him now that he is sitting up. On his right shoulder is Beacon Academy's symbol, and on the left, the City of Vale. His appearance resembles those people you read about recently, the Beacon Guard.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:09 pm

"Hey! You're not allowed to do any kicking of me! I'm the squished one you sooo aren't saving."

Of course Sora's protest would manage to sound somewhat happy as she realises she has some freedom. Now to escape the attention...she looks up at Nathan and gives him...the smile. The incredibly happy smile of someone who totally realised that this could be something like a job.

"Hey! Hey you! Po po! You totally want to tell me how to be a po po, right?"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Devlin flinches as Nathan yells at him. His eyes, once filled with malice, now look more innocent and scared, like a child who has lost his parents.
"Oh my god. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I- I didn't mean it! I'm sorry!"
Devlin's ears drop as he retracts his claws.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Sigh... I guess I have to withdraw...

Roi reluctantly retracts his weapon.

I should find out why this guy is so flip-floppy

"It's quite alright," Roi says with a forced smile. "Why were you so quick to change your temper?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Popo? What the heck is a popo? Nathan raises an eyebrow as he considers the word. "I have no idea what you're talking about lady. And even if I did, I don't teach people. Didn't go well the last time I tried. That was quite a few years ago now... He trails off, reminiscing about the past likely. As he sits there thinking to himself, he takes a bite of a potato, although its difficult to tell when he even got it into his hand. Another moment passes, and he stands up on the roof and begins walking along the edge, having completely forgotten about the others below.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Mao had still been standing on the sidelines watching this whole debacle go down. He didn't know what to think anymore, even more so than before, and before he didn't know what to think quite a bit. I don't even know why I try to understand these people. There is nothing to understand, really. He sighed as he realized that he had been here for far too long so he turned around and left. Why oh why is everybody so weird?
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Wait! Freedom! She could escape! But should she? She ponders that, no longer buried under awkward situations with people who were trying to be way too friendly to her. And the she pushes herself up into a cartwheel and starts to follow Nathan.

No one brushed her off that easily!

"Hey! Wait! Come back! I want a jooooob! Please! Don't throw me out!"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:24 am

Nathan, walking along the edge of the roof, reaches the side of the building. He looks down, spotting Sora right below him, spouting some nonsense about a job or something. He sighs, recalling the events from only a moment ago. "What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy working!?" He shouts toward the ground, before walking toward the center of the building, and out of sight. Possibly to the roof access?
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:28 am

"Hey! I only want a job! I can work! Honest! Come back!"

She scowls, watching him disappear and then starts to look about. Obviously the first plan was to get up onto the wall. Not a problem for an athletic and sporting young lady who walks about and then starts to shimmy herself up at a lower point on the wall. Of course, the problem was that sport-shorts and a skirt could make this shimmy awkward for the poor boys.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:54 am

On the roof, all you can see is the access door closing. Nathan likely went through the door. The roof is unexciting. Small ledges around the entire thing perhaps to keep things from rolling off. Other than that, there is nothing on the roof beyond the access.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:00 am

"Aha!"

The triumphant exclamation is quite loud as she nimbly makes her way along the wall, to the roof and then to the door. She tries it, carefully, pretty much stood on tip toes. He totally went in here....and when it opens she squees. Yes. Sora squees and then peers into the doorway. She'd so follow him.

After a moment she pauses, then realises she still had the Executioners. She'd be fine. Anything that could go wrong could totally be counted as practice!

And with that the bubbly girl enters the building with quite a happy stride.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:25 am

Hearing the door open above him, Nathan looks up and sees someone following him. He sighs once again, and stops at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for her. "Quickly now, I'll not have you following me forever. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:41 am

"Eep! Um...perhaps nothing? Actually, no, I kind of am looking for a job or something to do you know. I don't want to end up with nothing to do again! I can work hard! Really! I can! "

She stops and looks guilty, then realises the whole puppy dog eye approach failed last time. She was quickly running out of ways to impress. She tries a simple smile and puts her hands behind her back, guiltily so.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:41 pm

This lady wants a job? I can arrange that! "You're looking for a job? I'll give you 50 Lien to restock my food supply. I'm running low on potatoes! Horrible, right?" He speaks with mild concern in his voice, as if the world would end or something if he ran out. Before she can reply however, he turns around, and walks through the door into the hallway of the Academy, and seems to pick a direction at random. "Let me know when you're back! Oh! And I prefer the potatoes from the Mistral Region, so get those! They don't sell them here though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some things bounce better than others. [Open]   Some things bounce better than others. [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some things bounce better than others. [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2