RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:42 am

Ron was starting get scared of Chiu's constant switching personality, "Uhh, I never said it was a good idea." he said before answering Alani, "Short story is we met on first day I hiked up the cliffs instead of taking the airship." He looks after Viola, Yep. She doesn't like me. he thought to himself as he put down his hand.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:26 pm

A part of Chiu wanted to continue to beat on Ron for endangering her new friends, but a stronger part knew she needed to start acting like a teammate. Massaging the bridge of her nose between finger and thumb she sighed. "Nearly got yourself killed because you didn't think. What if that happened on a hunt? Ospin put you in charge of our team because you are better than that."

As Viola turned to leave Chiu called after her. "I'll catch up in a second." Then returning to Ron she continued. "Actually, I'm glad you are here. I needed to talk to all three of you, but one at a time will probably be easier."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:43 pm

As Ron answered her question, Alani eventually recalled their meeting upon arrival at Beacon. Though now it seemed that Chiu had something important to discuss with her teammate. Alani figured it best to stay out of it. Seeing as Viola had already started walking off, catching up now might be a good idea if she didn't want to get lost. "See ya later," Alani said, giving a wave to the two before quickly meeting back up with Viola. She wasn't sure when she'd see Ron again, but Chiu would follow eventually.

Turning to Viola, Alani decided to comment on Chiu's decision to stay back. "I wonder what they're talking about." So far the only impression she got was that it had something to do with their team. 'She's not quitting, is she?' The thought worried her, but it was brief. 'No way. She wouldn't do that. Not now anyway. I think.' Even with her uncertainty, it was enough for her to accept it as being unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Hearing and spotting Alani catching up with her, Viola thinks about her question briefly. Going off what she knew about Chiu, and what she had learned today, she figured it was something about changing the way she treats her team. "It is probably just team discussion... I don't really think Chiu has done anything with her team, so maybe she's apologizing for that."

Continuing their walk, Viola and Alani end up at the dealership, and Viola decides to wait. "We should wait here for them... easy to lose people in these lots."

--------------------------

The lot has several thousand vehicles, including sports cars, family vehicles, and general use cars and trucks. The price tags vary just as much, with some being cheap enough for a part time worker to afford, and others being multi-million Lien. There are no salesmen, just an office to inquire about purchases at.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Ron's face turned slightly red, he hadn't thought about how reckless it was. "You're right, I should have been more careful. I promise it won't happen again." he says, partly to himself. Come on, you're better in that. Be responsible.

Ron brought himself back down to earth just in time for when Chiu got back to talking to him. He wondered what Chiu wanted to talk about. "Hm, I don't think this talk you want to have will only be 1 or 2 minutes. And I don't want to keep your friends waiting too long. I'll tell you what, we can talk back at Beacon when you're done." he said, before walking away with his bike.

He get's a few steps before turning around and saying, "Uh, can you give me directions back to Beacon, I'm a bit turned around." His face turned a bit red when he admitted he was lost.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:03 pm

"Um, yeah, sure." Chiu stammered. She was not sure if she would be strong enough to say what needed to be said later on. But maybe it was a test. If she could only do it when she was ready, could she really say she could change?

"I think it's down that way." She said, pointing towards a nearby intersection.

Last edited by Seiryuu24 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Already at the dealership with Viola, Alani looked around. "Sure," she responded, though her mind was focused on the view. There were cars of all different kinds, many she had never seen before. 'She's really serious about this.' Alani hadn't imagined that their girls' night out was going to truly start with the purchase of a new vehicle. Though, maybe Viola would get a used one. She did say she had a lot of money, but it was still hard to believe. Turning her head back up the road, Alani asked, "Think she'll be here soon?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Glancing around at all the possible future purchases, Viola tries to decide exactly what kind of car she's even gonna get... a sudden idea pops in her head, just before Alani asks her the question about Chiu. Hmm... probably, but if she isn't here in a few minutes we can start looking around. She has our contact information anyway, so we can always meet back here."

Looking around again, she decides to expand on her idea and asks Alani, "So, is there a reason you haven't gotten your license yet? Are you at least working on it?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Ron points his bike towards the direction Chiu points. "Okay, thanks. See you back at Beacon!" he says with a grin. He rides a few meters before calling back over his shoulder "Have fun!"

((OOC: It's now back to just you three.))
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Chiu watched Ron for a few moments as he left. Despite nearly crushing his throat, Chiu thought the brief encounter had not been all that bad. Pulling out her scroll, she searched for the closest car dealership, and made her way to it's location.

It did not take her too long to arrive at the dealer. Finding her friends within the the packed car lot, however, might take a bit longer. The lot was huge, there seemed to be thousands of cars of different types packed in the lot.

A short distance away Chiu could see both of her friends standing there, seemingly waiting for her. "Sorry you had to wait." She said as she drew near them.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Chiu had arrived just in time to hear the latter half of Alani's conversation with Viola. "I just... I never really got a chance to. I mean, I didn't really need to drive anyway. I'd just walk or ride my bike. If I needed to go somewhere far there was always someone who could take me." While she had a logical explanation and attempted to seem like it was all fine with her, her body language and tone of voice gave away the fact that that wasn't the case. 'Being able to drive would be kinda nice...' Suddenly noticing Chiu, Alani turns to her with a smile. "Oh, hey Chiu! You made it."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Viola frowns as she notices the slight lack of truth or lack of general information behind Alani's words.
Well... that just makes my idea more of a possibility! Not a bad thing... but Chiu's here now, so more on it later I suppose.

Smiling at Chiu as she arrives, Viola takes a sip of her smoothie before saying anything. "Before we go in... you didn't answer me earlier, Chiu. Do you have your license and no vehicle, or just no license? Just curious, really."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:08 am

Chiu nodded once Alani had greeted her. "This was the closest dealership, so I figured I would take a shot and see what I hit."

"No licence." Chiu answered to Viola's question. "No real reason, I guess, just never seemed to really need one." She had thought about learning to drive a few times, never seemed to commit to the idea though.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:43 am

'I guess I'm not the only one at least.' That put Alani a bit more at ease, though it didn't change the fact that neither of them could drive. Luckily, there was still Viola. If she really had as much money as she claimed, they'd be out of there in no time with a car to drive anywhere they wanted.

Seeing Viola take a sip from her cup, Alani looked down at her own. 'What?! Where did it go?' Oddly enough, both her hands were empty. All she had in her possession was the small bag she had been carrying around, but no cup. Not remembering putting it down anywhere, she aimlessly spun in circles as she looked around the floor and surrounding surfaces.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:00 am

Shrugging at Chiu's answer, Viola watches Alani spin around for a few moments before asking, "Lost your drink? Maybe you dropped it when Ron flew over us... I wouldn't be surprised if all of us were too distracted to notice."

Smiling softly, she motions to the other girls to come with. "I figure we can all look separately for now... we can call if we can't find each other otherwise. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, though purple is always a bonus. I'm gonna head over to sports cars first." Parting ways with the girls, she heads off to look at sports cars... specifically convertibles. After a few minutes of searching, she locates one that she wouldn't hate to own... a sleek convertible with black paint, royal purple interior, and tinted windows. Taking a seat inside, she gets a feel for the vehicle before glancing at the price-tag.

Hah. Not even eight digits. I'll make a note of where this one is and keep looking for now.

Taking her phone out, she quickly types in the location of this car in relation to others before getting out and shutting the door gently. She begins walking around again, keeping an eye out for the other girls to see if they find anything.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Not wanting to wonder the lot alone, Chiu stayed near Alani. "What kind of car should we get?" She asked, looking around. She did not know much about cars to begin with so trying to pick one was a novel experience for her. There were so many different types, sizes, and colors, she was not sure were to begin.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Heading off, Alani noticed Chiu not too far behind and decided to slow down a bit and let her catch up. Looking around, their options weren't exactly very limited. "I dunno." The only thing that stood out to her were the motorcycles. It was a small section of the lot, yet it stood out the most for having the smallest vehicles, each taking up as little space as possible. Without much direction on where to go, Alani quickly found herself being drawn to one particular model, though it wasn't much different from the others besides its colors, orange and black. Sidetracking a bit from the conversation, Alani turned to Chiu. "You think these are easy to drive? I mean, they're just bikes with motors, right?" If anything, Alani figured it would probably be easier to learn something she was already slightly familiar with rather than a box on four wheels with more levers and pedals than she could keep track of. Still, she was a long way from being able to drive anything with a motor legally. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:53 pm

As she continues wandering around the lot, Viola spots a few more things that might be options, though nothing is as appealing as that first car she spotted. Finishing up her smoothie, she locates a trash can and throws the cup away before looking around for the other girls. Spotting them, she heads over to talk to them and just barely catches the end of Alani's question. She decides to look at the bike the girl seems drawn to before saying anything, checking the price tag just in case. "Well, they aren't the most difficult thing to be in control of. If you want to learn to drive so badly just ask that boyfriend of yours to start teaching you. I'd offer, but I'm not really the best teacher."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:32 pm

"I don't know..." Chiu replied as Alani asked her about the motorcycle. "Seems kind of complicated doesn't it?" Although the idea of riding around the city atop a machine that was essentially a rocket on wheels was kind of appealing to her, she had absolutely no idea how they worked. Besides they were picking out a vehicle in order to make night out on the town easier. They did not really have the time to learn how to ride the thing. Viola did raise a good point though.

"Oh right, Marc has a motorcycle doesn't he? I'm sure he could teach you."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Alani looked back and forth between the girls and closed her eyes before letting out an exasperated sigh. "He's not. My boyfriend." She couldn't even count the number of times people at the school had referred to the two as a couple. Opening her eyes and looking back up at Chiu and Viola, she continued. "We're just teammates. That's it."

One other thing did irk her though. She had no idea what kind of vehicle Marc had, let alone if he was able to drive one in the first place. Admitting that would just be an obvious sign of how divided their team really was. She barely knew Aphelion and Ven, and figuring Marc out was like trying to solve a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle. Just when you think you've got the right piece in the right spot, it just doesn't fit right at all.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:41 pm

Suppressing a giggle from Alani's response, Viola decides to prod some more. "Well, he sure wants to be... but that doesn't stop you from asking him to help." Taking a closer look at the motorcycle Alani was eyeballing, Viola decides a few things before asking a quick question. "So... how badly do you want this baby?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:52 pm

It wasn't the first time Alani had denied a relationship with Marc today, but it still surprised Chiu a little bit. She had been sure, after seeing that flirty shoulder bump in the courtyard, that there was something between the two. Marc made no attempt to hide his attraction to his orange haired partner, so she had to figure Alani was not into him. It wasn't surprising, Marc was cocky and arrogant, and so tied up in how he thought things were supposed to go he infuriated her to no end. He is kind of cute though.

Chiu's eyes widened and she forced down the urge to vomit. Where the hell had that come from?
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Caught off guard by Viola's question, Alani wasn't exactly sure how to answer. "What?" Recomposing herself after a nervous chuckle, she gave a proper response, or something close to it. "I told you, I don't even have a license. And I still don't even know how to drive." It wasn't really a secret at this point, so Alani had no problem admitting her inexperience once again.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Smiling at Alani, Viola continues admiring the bike in front of her before replying. "Irrelevant at the moment. I'll buy the bike for you and hold it either here or at my apartment, and you can use it as your motivation to learn to drive and get your license. I'll probably buy the bike anyway... but the person who's name is on the paperwork is entirely up to you. I'll give you a bit to decide... I think I know which car I'm gonna get now, but I'm gonna keep looking around for now. Send me a message or find me when you decide..."

Smiling like the deviant she is, Viola starts walking away from the girls. Pulling out her phone, she pulls up the notes on the other cars she's checked to start narrowing down her options.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Chiu stood there as Viola left again. She couldn't stop staring at the motorcycle. She didn't know how powerful it was, but even the curves of it body seemed to radiate speed. She could barely even picture Alani riding that thing without worrying about her safety. "Are you really going to try to ride that thing?" She asked in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Alani watched Viola walk off. 'She can't be serious... can she?' Snapping out of her thoughts, she turned back to Chiu when she spoke. Everything was happening so fast. Alani wasn't sure what to do. "I... don't know." She glanced over at the motorcycle once again. It was a simple sports bike, sleek like her weapon and shiny like a well-polished marble floor. It certainly looked nice in her opinion, but whether she'd be able to accept such a gift, let alone ride it at some point, was just something she couldn't imagine. 'If she really means it, maybe...' It wasn't every day someone simply offered to buy her a free car/motorcycle. Placing a hand on one of the handles, her mind continued to spin in circles at the thought of riding such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Under 15 minutes after she left the other girls on their own again, Viola has ended up right back at the very first car she spotted. The dark colors make it look almost sinister in the early night sky, but it still maintains it's beauty.

Well, guess you're coming home with me. Should be fun.

Grabbing the purchase information, she heads over to the other girls again and waves before saying anything. "So... I've got my purchase picked out. Come to a decision yet, Alani?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls' Night Out! (Closed)   Girls' Night Out! (Closed) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls' Night Out! (Closed)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next