RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken In So Many Ways [Open]

Go down 
+7
Aphrodisiac
Yuki-Chan
Haboo90
Kaliot
Frankenstein Joe
MrManix
Drake Ferrox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Ferrox

Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:51 am

"Well for one...Grimm certainly are not beautiful."

He shrugs and keeps himself on his back in the crater, glancing after her. And then he gets an idea. A stupid idea but at least one that matched his personality.

"Catch!"

With that a half hearted throw of the second box of pocky before he slumps back down. And only when he thought she was gone a voice that was a bit more awkward and painful...

"Little help here....someone? Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:00 am

Turning at the yell, she would see the box throw
and go to intercept. Splitting the spear into its seperate parts, she would cut the box in half with the burning sword, both halves being incinerated as she catches the sheath with her sword, putting it on her belt before walking off again, her MP playing 'Prelude to destruction' from the Tail Fairy soundtrack out loud.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:44 am

After watching Aoife leave, Arthur hears the voice coming from the crater, which he assumes is Aoife's victim.

Arthur walks over to the crater, and offers his hand to Drake, "Rule 1 of fighting Aoife, don't stop until you lose." He says with a half hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:02 am

He's pretty much on his back in the crater, looking rather relaxed though his leg is in what could only be described as a state. He's chewing the last remaining stick of pocky and tries not to flinch as he reaches out to Arthur to pull himself up.

"So kissing her was acceptable then?" He grins, clearly showing no shame for that. More a satisfaction of sorts as he winces again and leans on Arthur. "Fascinating girl is Lady Aoife. Most fascinating. Drake, by the way. Thanks for coming to get me out of that...well...hole."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:10 am

"Yeah, she didn't like that, I don't think Aphelion will like it either.." Arthur says as he pulls him out of the hole.

Arthur sighs. "Fascinating sure is a say to describe her, I'm Arthur. Aoife's supposed team leader, not that I can control her." Arthur looks around for a bench that hasn't been destroyed by Leo somewhere to sit.

"So what brings you out here anyway?" Arthur asks Drake who was now leaning on him.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:16 am

At that question he coughs, limping along with the light rustle of metal plates, the frame for the Talons just a bit out of shape as well. So she was taken. Typical.

"Girl...troubles." He's hesitant in saying it. He probably never had a chance but part of him was still angry. He'd felt betrayed. Used. He felt lost to some degree. He shakes his head and grunts a little, pointing toward a bench. Even in pain he could observe. Even in pain he was somewhat calm and sensible.

"Turns out that she's...better suited with another. Something pushed me to an edge. I came out here...apparently...to try and get rid of the pain. Then...well...I assume you saw what happened." He doesn't name names at all. But his demeanor shifts for a moment, a bit more negative and dour. He still felt that he had been betrayed, though he probably never had a chance.

"How'd you get lumped with Lady Aoife anyhow? Luck of the draw? My own team...hah. At least I can rely on Straudd when he's all there...."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:23 am

Arthur breathes in through his teeth. "How I got lumped with her? That's certainly a question, I guess I've been friends with her since we started here... Odd as it may seem" And I've been infatuated with her just as long Arthur thinks to himself.

Walking over to the free bench and sitting Drake down on it, "So what's your plan now?" Arthur asks, taking a seat next to Drake.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:26 am

Melissa, approaching the area rather casually, notices Aoife leaving, but doesn't think much of it, and decides it would be better to stay away from her now given her expression and the fact that she seemed extremely mad for some reason.

Her casual stride was stopped dead in its tracks as she saw the crater in the ground though.

Looking at the two standing nearby on a bench, she walks up to them and points at the crater, utterly speechless for a moment.

"D-Did she just... Crater? Really?" She finally managed to get out, although the words were a bit confused and stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:33 am

"Ah. Plans."

Drake looks lost at that. He had not planned that far up ahead. He slumps down on the bench and shrugs. His leg stung something fierce. He had to get that looked at. He'd probably have to do some work on the Talons. In particular adding some insulation to prevent further 'shock' incidents. That was bothersome.

"I honestly haven't an idea. I will confess that I do hope to come across her again though. Most fascinating indeed." But he frowns just a little. His face darkens just a bit as he looks down. Typical. Shot down twice in one day. "Guess this is just my luck. Probably not good to try and change who you are due to curiousity."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:39 am

He looks back over to Drake, "Well if you do plan on meeting and fighting her again, humour her for me, it'd make looking out for her easier."

Arthur looks over Melissa and beckons her over, "I would like like to clarify, It was both Drake here" Arthur gestures to a ruffed up looking Drake "and Aoife, as you can probably tell, Drake got the brunt of it."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:11 am

Melissa stared in shock for a bit longer, still amazed by the large crater in the ground. Was she seriously meant to believe a human had done that? No, obviously they were covering up an alien landing site. Perhaps the aliens were already among us?! MAYBE THAT EXTREMELY GRUMPY LOOKING KID NEXT TO THE LIAR WAS AN ALIEN?

'It's up to detective Melissa to save the planet!' She thought, preparing to interrogate the alien.

"So... Who's that grumpy looking kid sitting next to you?" She asked as innocently as possible. Best not to let them know she was on to them so soon.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:21 am

He laughs, just a little at the statement that he got the brunt of it, shrugging as he flinches, moving his leg for just a moment and wincing as he realises the damage done. He smiles ,just a little, trying not to look as dour as he normally does.

"Drake. And to be honest I don't think Lady Aoife ever encountered someone who just didn't care about her bluster before..."

He glances to Melissa, blinking for a moment and then tilting his head. Her sudden shock at the situation was...somewhat confusing. And the fact he was referred to as grumpy...he'd be mildly offended if he wasn't already nursing pain from his leg.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:31 am

"Yeah, this is Drake" Arthur says wryly. I know Melissa to well, I think, to know this probably wont end well. For me.

Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:51 am

"...Are you sure his name isn't ALIEN? He seems reaaaaalllly grumpy. Aliens are grumpy, you know, it's been scientifically proven by at least zero tests! I'm pretty sure his name is Alien, isn't that right Alien?" Melissa said, looking at Drake with an intense look of scrutiny, searching to look for tell-tale signs of extraterrestrial origin.

She poked Drake's face lightly, testing to see if his face felt overly alien.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:58 am

It's probably a good thing he's naturally calm and controlled, even as she leans in, starting to poke at his face. Okay...this is....different. He blinks and tries to keep himself calm and as least threatening as possible. Did she really think he was an alien?!

"What? No, pretty certain it's Drake. Just a normal human like....Arthur and Mao." At this point he realised his list of 'normal' humans was incredibly small. He couldn't even include Indigo on that. He holds his hands up, trying to look as harmless as possible. Funny, considering that mere moments before he'd been one of two parts that had annihilated a courtyard....

Last edited by Drake Ferrox on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:52 am

Alexander sighed. As he aproached Drake, he gave the boy a look of are you serious?
"Ya really should try a different aproach at picking up women."
He offered some advice.
"What I think, is that ya need a wing man, and a strait jacket."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:27 am

Having realised she had an (Even if minor) scratch on her leg what cut through her stocking, she would turn back for a second round of destruction, the only warning coming of this would be a glint in the sky, followed by the sound of a Jet engine as Aoife quite literally sends the spear down as a flaming - Jet powered- Javelin towards Drake's shoulder. Her approach landing her next to him, a shock-wave being sent off what destroys the ground underneath her feet, sent out as debris as she growls at him with her aura fully ablaze, "You cut my clothing."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 am

Aphelion saw the spear flying through the sky. Oh boy. he thought to himself, having just opened what was apparently a soup in a cup, so called "SoupPot"

With the steaming pot in hand, not caring about the heat, he made his way to the apparent landing site of the projectile.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:38 am

Kirkka walks happily out of the garden and into the greater courtyard area, only to be stopped by what appears to be... a crater. She looks down. Then back up. Down. Up. Down. She opens her mouth to speak, but doesn't say anything. She just stands there for a few seconds.

... And now, the sound of a jet engine can be heard. Kirkka takes a deep breath and sighs. This job was a bad idea for my sanity.Mistake. She turns, seeing a few people near a bench, with a jet spear and jet lady flying at them. Oh, great! Yeah, just BLOW UP THE ACADEMY! Someone else will take care of it! Noooooo problem! Her eye twitches, as she slowly takes her staff out, and detaches the broom attachment. Do not kill. I know! I'm just going to maim them all permanently.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:55 am

Melissa was about to continue her secretive prodding of the alien to prove his alienness - After all, why not? Obviously no one would be able to detect her search for signs of extraterrestrial origin (Aliens don't have nerves, Liars don't have eyes)! Unfortunately, she was cut short by the sound of what seemed to be a jet flying right towards them. A jet? Wait no, a spear?

Time slowed for Melissa, and all she could feel was her heart thumping. Why was a flaming spear of death flying towards them? Were the aliens returning?! HAD THE ALIENS DISCOVERED SHE WAS INTERROGATING THEIR AGENT ALREADY? THEY WERE GOING TO KILL THE ALIEN AGENT TO STOP HIM GIVING AWAY VITAL INFORMATION THAT COULD SAVE THE WORLD!

Thinking fast, she moved, reacting to the spear before anyone could even blink, her extremely well honed reactions serving her well once more. Using the power of 'Talking is a Free Action", she shouted at the alien, "I won't let you die yet Alien, we still need to torture and then dissect you!"

Tackling it to the ground, she covered his body with hers, feeling the spear smash right next to her - a centimetre more and she would probably be dead. The blast raged across her back, however, causing burns and pieces of shrapnel to impale themselves in her back. Melissa gritted her teeth, enduring the pain without a sound.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:02 pm

"What."

His words were spoken in that age old, flat tone a person uses when completely struck by surprise. Things had calmed. Things had settled. And then the beautiful Angel of Devastation had come back...thrown a spear at him, which was really most unsporting for the crazy Alien Investigation girl to leap up, save him and promise to save him so that she could kill him with torture and dissection later on.

Seriously. WHAT.

He had been laughing at Alex's advice to him and had thought things to have calmed down. But apparently not. He shakes his head and stands. Hmm. Unarmed. His leg still in pain. Still lacking his usual attire. He sighs and decides that he's going to have to do something yet again. The first step of course is the leg. In full view of those around him he limps a few steps...the leg a little twisted from earlier and then proceeds to twist it right back. There's a lovely sound of a most unhealthy crunch and visibly he grits his teeth, determined not to shout out in pain.

He then glances to Alex and Arthur and speaks in his usual, dead tone, completely alien from how he was moments ago.

"I need...two things. First I need either my scarf...if you can pry it away from Indigo and that...other who was with her. Or perhaps a suitable replacement. Then I need someone to pass me over the Talons."

No. Seriously.

WHAT.

Last edited by Drake Ferrox on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:03 pm

With every second her power would overflow more and more as her own personal restraints are released, she would step forwards and retrieve her spear, the very ground beneath her feet setting alight and forming a fire wall, destroying the grass beneath it as her MP swapping from Prelude to Destruction to a new song just titled 'Boss Fight Music' , her voice no longer even showing hostility any would of seen before with it would be that what would send fear even into a Deathstalker, "Move. Or you will burn with him, Melissa."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:09 pm

As Aphelion walked onto scene, he was already grabbing his bottle of aphrodisiac, ready to be cupid again. However, he saw Aoife, burning. Well, these two DO have to live to make love. he thought to himself. He activated his speed boost and sprinted at Aoife, leaping about 4 metres from her.

"AAAAAOOOOOIIIIIFFFFFEEEEEE!" he shouted cheerfully, flying right at her to give her a great big hug.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 pm

"YOU WILL STAND DOWN!"

There would have been an uncomfortable tingle in the back of Aoife's neck as the signal to her nerve staple was transmitted to cut her motor control. He contemplated for a moment, seriously contemplated, paralyzing her lungs just long enough to get the message across, but he let her breathe.

Stomping toward the crater with his cannons spread into wings denoting Modus: Vindicta, Leo's visor turned to Kirkka, also on approach, but his attention was on the four in the crater. "... I am not... the one destruction follows... it seems..." The new student. Melissa, harmed by her friend's lack of control. Aphelion, now witnessing what Leo had wrought.

... And Aoife... who now demonstrated why he did what he had when she was gasping for air...

Last edited by Vox on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:17 pm

"Wait Aoife! Stop!" Melissa shouted, standing up despite the pain, inbetween Aoife and Alien, "I know you just want to get rid of the alien agent - believe me, I do too! These monstrous aliens cannot be allowed to roam free throughout this world! But! But! Instead of simply killing this agent, I think it would be better to capture it, torture it for information on the impending alien invasion, and then dissect it to find out the aliens' weaknesses! Obviously this one has a lot of important information - Why else would they have sent a missile to kill it? It's more valuable to the world alive then dead!"

Last edited by Yuki-Chan on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Turning at the shouting, she would somewhat calm at the sight of him, though it would not go past her face as her power continues to come down as pressure upon everyone nearby. At first going to place a barrier between her and Aphelion with one hand, she would lose all control, being turned into a ragdoll and tackled by him, heading straight for Melissa and by extention - Drake as her Aura stays fully aflame.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Well now. This was awkward.

The serious face was having very little impact as all hell had just broken loose with...well...everyone showing up. Funny. No one shows up in his grief apart from the beautiful Angel of Devastation but everyone shows up when there's about to be murder.

He is of course just giving Melissa the 'WHAT.' face. Her words are pretty much enough to throw him completely off as he tries and then stops trying to make sense of what was just said. He'd deal with the torture and dissections later.

Seeing a complete lack of assistance, presumably from the fact that Alex froze earlier on and Arthur...probably wasn't insane he makes his way carefully over to the Talons, clicking the fuel casing, letting the canisters fall out before reloading and starting to slot the Talons back into place. Of course he was going to be the target.

He was not afraid. There was no fear in his eyes. No desire to run or scurry. Instead he just keeps himself calm, in control and carefully getting ready. Should she get past his suddenly great amounts of defenders he'd bring the Talons around swiftly, fighting purely on the defensive, making the most of what little reserves he had left.

Just as long as Melissa got away safe and unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken In So Many Ways [Open]   Broken In So Many Ways [Open] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken In So Many Ways [Open]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next