RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:00 am

Mao winced as Kyri hit the sand pretty hard. He walked over to her, hands on hips (blades retracted). "You okay? Gotta slow down a bit." He was well aware of how hypocritical it sounded compared to how he was acting earlier. He stuck out his tongue before grinning and offering her a hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 am

Lucius finally reached to where his teammates were after watching Kyri fall to the sand and then Mao approaching her. Relieved that no Grimm appeared during that time. He then saw them talking and were heading somewhere. He immediately followed them to where they were going.

Maybe they found something, probably the temple, he hoped as he picked up his pace in order to catch up to the others.

((OOC: I was actually hoping for some kind of new giant aquatic Grimm in the lake))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Kyri smiled up to Mao and took his hand as she caught her breath. She her side hurt a little as the impact was a bit more then she expected. He told her to slow down and she had to laugh a little at that.

"I guess I should. I just... got a little excited is all. Now let's not fall behind." She gave him another smile and then dusted herself off.

"Come on, let's get going." She started off in the direction the other two went with a bit of speed in her heels as she wanted to catch up to the other team they met.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Mao had forgotten he had a pattern on him and was pleasantly surprised as he took off in the direction that everyone else had. The progress has been good, but, of course, I can still get better. The wind flew threw his hair as he wondered what had happened to the other teams. Us four went to the wrong location although intentionally (for the most part). Surely we would be late unless everyone else got lost, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navolas2
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:30 am

OOC: yeah it's the same location. So there's going to be a dead Nevermore there.
Also I was planning on doing a giant squid.. but would have taken too long, sorry.

IC:
Nathaniel walked into the field of the temple. There stood 2 rows of 6 pillars. At the far side of the field stood a stone ampitheater. There was an emerald key sitting on one of the pedestals in the temple. on the other theater there was a gold lock.

Saints

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:19 pm

Lucius finally reached the temple and as usual, he took a glance at the whole area only to find an amphitheater, and traces of a huge battle that had happened earlier; and judging from the giant black feathers everywhere, it was probably against a Giant Nevermore.

Something very serious definitely happened here... Well, at least I don't see anythingunsettling here... I guess they beat it

He felt a bit safer when he found out that the team wouldn't have to face such a troublesome Grimm. He then spots Nathaniel who was sitting on top of one of the pillars. He didn't bother him since he thought that he was probably up there to dry himself up a bit.

Though the area seemed safe, he still can't let his guard down and he patiently waited for Mao and Kyri to arrive as he still had his two shields equipped.

This place is definitely not safe... The fact that different kinds of Grimm are in here proves it... We may be safe right now but who knows what will happen in the future... I'll make sure that I'll protect everyone this time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Lucius noticed Nathaniel going down from the top of the pillar and then landed on the ground. He then gave Lucius a nod and Lucius nodded back.

He nodded... at least he isn't as distant as he was earlier, Lucius thought as he understood that Nathaniel was one of those silent types. But he also remembered that Nathaniel was quiet aggressive when he was fighting those Boombatusks.

I guess it is true that you have to look out for the silent ones

Then he heard Nathaniel say, "Key?"

"Key?", Lucius also said then he looked around for a bit and he then noticed an emerald key on one of the pedestals in the temple.

"An emerald key. I'm sure that's the relic. So, we just have to get back with this and this will mean we passed the initiation", Lucius said as he approached the pedestal and took the emerald key then showing Nathaniel that he got it.

"We have the relic... All we need to find now is the cliff..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Kyri skidded to a stop as she entered the field going to the ruins and frowned as she only saw one relic left. She walked towards it and picked it up as she rolled it back and forth in her hands. She looked to the items who had an emerald key.

"I guess we where the last to make it here. Well lets get back, well have our chance to fight these beasts another time. I look forward to hunting with you two!" She suddenly became excited as she talked of a hunt.

"And we can kill beowolves, and kill a deathstalker, and ride on an ursa, and show a nevermore who's boss, and it'll totally be awesome!!!!" She took a deep breath after she finished her mile a minute sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Mao slowed down to a walk as he entered the clearly where apparently a battle had taken place. Man, I miss all the good stuff. After noticing the aftermath of the battle, he then saw the little temple. There were pedestals inside of the area of the temple, but no items were no longer sitting atop them. Well, it seems we were actually last after all. Oh well. If anything, it makes it easier for us!

He looked around and saw that Lucius and Kyri had a key and a lock respectively. "Ha, a lock and a key..." He walked over to Kyri and poked her head before looking for the cliff. "Well if this is all we need, we should probably get going soon. Wouldn't want to hold up the others."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:56 am

"I guess we should get going", Lucius suggested to the group.

Last edited by Laris_Cole on Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navolas2
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Ooc: you can see the cliff from there Lucius.

Saints

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:45 am

((OOC: I see... edited))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Kyri smiled at her piece and then to Mao who wasn't far from her. She knew that was all they needed to do and with no Grimm in sight she wasn't going to spend her time dillydallying. She opened up her weapon and quickly changed the clip inside so she would have maximum mobility.

"i guess it's time to go then. Mao! I'll race ya! ThreetwooneGo!" She quickly stated before turning around and fired twice at the ground launching herself into the air and towards the cliffs. Gave Mao another smile as she flew through the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Mao watched as Kyri blasted off towards the cliffs. "This isn't even fair!" He sighed and weaved a sign again and a white pattern appeared beneath his feet. He began running towards the cliffs full speed ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Kyri watched as her partner started off running with some sort of symbol behind him that gave him a definite burst of speed. Her smiled turned to a grin as he got close and she landed on the ground. She was doing her best to run backwards and she held out her left hand to him.

"How about we combine our movement into one great speed boost?" she readied herself if he agreed with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Mao watched as Kyri landed not to farm from him. Her hand reaching out towards him, he wasn't actually sure what she was up to. But alas, my curiosity is too powerful of a thing. Upon reaching her, he was take her hand and waited anxiously to see what she was planning to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:51 am

Seeing Kyri and Mao speed off going towards the cliff, Lucius wondered...

Should I also start using dust to be able to do those things?... No, I'm fine as is

He then had an idea, so he tried to catch up to Nathaniel. He thought that he (In his Defense State) could try being sent flying to where the cliff was with the amount of piercing force Nathaniel's MAR had. He also needed to climb a tree to get a better angle. Though he wasn't sure if his defense could actually defend against such an attack, it's still worth a shot.

Upon catching up to Nathaniel, Lucius asked him:

"Hey Nathaniel, have you ever tried shooting a person with that Magnetic Accelerator Rifle of yours? Do you want to try it now?", Lucius proudly said as he remembered in a previous discussion the type of gun Nathaniel had.

Lucius then explained his plan to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:05 am

(puppeting of Mao was approved in chat.)

Kyri was ready to make it to the cliffs and with no time to spare she smiled to him and waved to his other hand.

"Quickly make your sign, then I'll take care of the rest." she smiled and held on tight to the boys hand. He made the pattern with his other hand and Kyri readied herself. As their pace increased greatly she jumped and fired at the ground to launch them both towards the cliff. She giggled as they where launched into the air.

"Hang on tight!" she yelled as they started to fly even faster. She fired a few more shots and they both went soaring towards the cliff getting closer to the top by the second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:28 am

They were going quite fast, and Mao was pretty surprised at this sudden development. As they approached the top, he realized that they would actually go quite a ways behind the cliff top and landed at a low angle next to the tree line. He swore and grappled a branch, letting the wire max out before retracted. The branch snapped, but they managed to slow down considerably, quickly enough for him to be whipped to the ground face first. He let out a groan. "That was...a terrible idea...Mine...not yours..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:38 am

Kyri watched as the treeline approached more quickly then she expected, and when they whipped around the tree branch she lost her grip on Mao and she watched him go flying towards the forest floor. She quickly fired twice at the ground only to find that she had one shot left in her clip and while it slowed her down it didn't stop her enough. She tucked and rolled to try and change the momentum. She tumbled twice and then started on her feet as she was greatly slowed. That didn't stop her from running right into a tree as she got up though and right on her behind she fell.

"Ouch... maybe i should have saved a few shots.... or maybe not have accelerated us.... so much" She sat there rubbing her forehead where she hit the tree dead on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Mao slowly got up, his head 'a little' achy from the fall. He looked around and spotted Kyri positioned under a tree. Running his head, he walked over to her. "Well, that was fun!" He chuckled as he offered her a hand. "You okay? Let's go return to the cliff edge."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Kyri too the hand of her partner stood up. Her feet where shaky and she had a smile on her face. Her head was pounding and she was sure that there was a bump on her head. She took a second before she was stabilized.

"That was.... And I'm okay.... don't worry about me. Yeah. We're done now, lets bring back our relic. I wonder who grabbed the gold key..." she said to him while she leaned on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   

Back to top Go down

Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3