RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:19 am

From his perch, Mao watched the two in the cracks between the leaves. The two seemed to have just finished up their fight and were now winding down. It seems that there was no need to hurry, then. He snickered. I want my lake. As he was lamenting over the current situation, something seemed to ding in Mao's mind.

He jumped out of the tree landing just a few yards away from the two and waved. "Hey there. Long time so see."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 am

Kyri waited for a moment taking caution as she approached the field with her partner and the other two students. Another moment passed and she let out a long breat before whispering.

"Screw it. They arnt our enemy."

She walked out from behind her cover in the trees and waved to the three. Her smile was cheerful again. She was still being cautious as the small encounters they have had where nothing but small game in these woods. She called over to them making sure she didn't raise her voice much.

"Good to see we're not the only ones fighting in these woods"
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 2:01 pm

"Hey there, long time no see" were the words that came from the person who had just jumped down from the tree. Though Lucius wanted to ask more regarding the mechanics of Nathaniel's MAR, he couldn't just ignore the person who he was on the same team with during the convoy mission he had taken a few months ago. Though he could vaguely remember the guy's voice, he definitely remembered the hoodie and the face. "Mao? From the convoy mission!?" He asked in his surprise. Lucius could vaguely remember what had happened after he had collapsed during the convoy mission. He didn't even know what was the outcome of it since upon his awakening, the first thing that greeted him was a heavy scolding from his adoptive father and then some more intense training afterwards. Then another person suddenly appeared from the trees. It was a girl who seemed quite cheerful. "Good to see that we're not the only ones fighting in these woods". Relieved that the number of people had increased to four, Lucius couldn't help but smile. He felt more secure but he also felt that he needed to be more alert. These people were like his companions back when he was still a kid, and he couldn't protect them before. He felt that he should protect everyone that he had encountered because he had the ability to do so. He didn't want to feel the same pain he had felt when he had survived the attacks from the Grimm while the rest of his family and friends died. Though with a smile on his face in order to hide the tense feeling that was building inside of him, he then greeted the girl "Yeah, it's quite a relief that there's more people now. My name is Lucius by the way". Though he said those words with a smile, he tightens the grip he had on his two shields
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Mao thought he caught of whiff of something when Nathaniel had looked at him, but he decided to ignore it for now believing that it was just a part of his imagination. "Indeed from the convoy mission." And what a mess that turned out to be in the end. He turned his away from the party and scowled for a moment before turning back. He had almost forgotten about it, too, but now it's back. Back for me to lament, again. Lost in in thoughts, Mao noticed that Nathaniel had separated himself from them and wondered if he was one of those kinds of fellows. He decided to leave him alone for now.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Kyri continued her smile at the two boys though she could almost feel Lucus tense up as they aprotched him. The other boy, who called himself Nathaniel to Lucus, decided that the group conversation was not interesting and leaned on a tree. She kept her ears open to the sounds of the forest as she tried to keep a conversation going.

"Hi! I'm Kyri. Oh, there's a lake near by that we saw earlier. We thought there might be something there if you two want to come along!" She looked to Mao as the smile grew in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:04 am

Mao turned towards Kyri and returned her smile, though he had to force half of it. The emotions from that day during the mission were slowly filling his head, still replacing those he had only moments before. He was fine with harming himself through his own stupidity, his own mistakes. But he did not want to harm others because of it. And was tied to a partner now, after all. His eyes were glazed as he again became lost in his thoughts.

Last edited by Kaliot on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:40 am

"Hi! I'm Kyri. Oh, there's a lake near by that we saw earlier. We thought there might be something there if you two want to come along!", the girl had introduced

Lucius then remembers that he earlier saw that Nathaniel was soaking wet, he looks at Nathaniel who somehow distanced from them. He then remembered the words that his adoptive father had told him, If you succumb to your fears, then you'll become weak and when you are weak, you will not be able to protect those you want to protect, so he eased up a bit .

Maybe Nathaniel had seen it already?, he thought.

Wanting to continue the conversation, he then replied to Kyri, "I guess we should check it out! Who knows, maybe the temple's there". Then he looks at Mao in order to see if he would say anything but it seems he was lost in thought for some reason. He was quite cheerful when he greeted him earlier but now it seemed like something was severely occupying his thoughts.

Lucius then began to think, I wonder what's bothering him? Is it about the lake? or is it about the convoy mission? Did something happen during that day?

Lucius wanted to ask about what had happened in the convoy mission but he thought that if his hunch was correct, then it might possibly trouble Mao more and would probably lead the team to some form of disarray. He decided to ask about that event next time once they are out of the forest. Though he hopes that it wasn't bad news.

As an attempt to remove Mao from his occupied thoughts, he then asked him, "Hey Mao, you seem to be lost in thought there for a moment. Is there a problem?".
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:23 am

Someone seemed to have said Mao's name. A quick blink brought his attention from his mind back to reality. "What? Oh, me? There's no problem at all, Lucius, no problem at all." He quickly took the attention off himself. "Let me check on the location of the lake." Mao grappled himself into a tree and looked around for the lake. While doing so, he took deep breathes. The thought seemed to stop trickling into his mind. Everything will be fine. All will go well. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:19 am

Kyri nodded to Lucius as she turned to Mao and saw that his smile had faded a little. His smile earlier seemed genuion, but now she was wondering if something was really bothering him as he seemed to be a bit less happy after talk of the convoy came up.

Something bad must have happened there... she sighed for a second as he went to climb another tree.

"Okay, once we know where we are going then it's on to adventure!" She looked over to Nathaniel and she tried to wave him over.

"Come on Nathaniel! We're going to the lake!"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:38 am

The group's walk to the lake would be short. Around the lake was amazingly a nice beach that showed many different foot prints from the different grimm that came to the lake. In the lake there stood four large white pillars about 75 yards from the shore from most sections of the shore. they stood at least 10 feet above the water not to account for how deep they went into the lake.

Last edited by Navolas2 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:57 am

Lucius was amazed by the view and he then notices the four pillars that were on the lake.

"Is this what I think it is?", he asks the group while he was astonished by the scenery.

He then notices the beach around the lake and walked towards there but then his astonishment faded as he had noticed footprints of the Grimm on the beach.

By the looks of things, this place is frequently visited by the Grimm, he thought.

He then told the group, "We have to stay on guard. We might encounter those things here.", as he points at one of the footprints on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Mao admired the beautiful scenery, his eyes tingled which sent quite the sensation throughout the rest of his body. He had actually never been to a beach before. Shaking away this feeling, he walked up to several tracks and tried to examine them, trying to figure out what they actually belonged to. "With our every step we had a chance to encounter Grimm." He looked up from the tracks for a moment to check out the pillars. "What do you think the pillars were for?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Kyri smiled brightly as she took in the entire beach setting. The sand looked so soft and she simply wanted to dig her toes into the tiny grains to feel their tiny tickle. She took in the smell of the water and closed her eyes as a small breeze pasted by her. Each of the others seemed to take in the sight and notice that we could easily run into Grimm here. Nathaniel was still silent even though the others where putting in their two cents. As she opened her eyes she took in the large pillars in the middle of the water and she saw that Nathaniel was now going towards them. She checked her weapon and then started to run towards the water.

"Hey Nathaniel! How about a race to the pillars!" she called to him and them turned and jumped backwards towards the pillars. She aimed to the empty ground where she had last occupied and fired her concussive force. She let out a yell of glee as she started to fly through the air.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:05 am

Mao put a hand above his eyes and watched as his partner, Kyri, flew off towards the pillars. He gave off a faint smile before turning away and examining the beach again both ways as well as the forest. The relics, they aren't here. Of course, that should have been expected. It's a lake, after all.

He would have went to check out the pillars himself, but the party was already split in half so he decided to stay ashore. "Perhaps a building stood here long ago, but it has since been broken and buried. I can't imagine what else these things could be used for...unless they are actually the relics we are looking for." Mao said the last bit jokingly.

Deciding that he should put some of his earlier training to use, Mao weaved a sign in the air with one hand, and a white pattern appeared beneath his feet. Better to be prepared now than later when I probably won't even have time to weave it. Hopefully I get to see how much I've improved.

((Totally missed Lucius' question from before))
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:28 am

Lucius simply watches as his comrades do their own thing.

He then heard Mao say, "Perhaps a building stood here long ago, but it has since been broken and buried. I can't imagine what else these things could be used for...unless they are actually the relics we are looking for."

A building... what if the building is actually still there... only... that it's underwater?, Lucius thought as he wondered if this was the place they should've went to.

"Maybe the relics are on top of the pillars or maybe there's a temple in the lake?", Lucius said as he tried to check if there were traces of any relics on the pillars.

Then he hears Kyri calling out to Nathaniel, "Hey Nathaniel! How about a race to the pillars!".

He then notices Kyri somehow flying to where the pillars were and Nathaniel who was simply walking towards the nearest pillar.

Where are Kyri and Nathaniel going!? If they're too far from me, my deflective aura won't be able to reach them

"Mao, I think we should go there as well", Lucius says to Mao in order to make sure that he will also be near him.

Lucius then runs towards where the pillars were to catch up to his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Kyri flipped twice in the air and giggled as she quickly approached the pillar. She did two back flips and then started to straighten out as she started to get close to the closest pillar. She flipped out her blades and aimed to sink it into the pillar. She nodded and braced herself before the blade hit and latched on sending her into one more flip as the handle rotated bringing her to her feet on top of the pillar.

"Ta'da!" she yelled as she looked down to Nathaniel and laughed a little. She had made it up well before him, but she actually wasn't sure if he had started to race her at all.

"I win!!! I got up here first!" she waved and then started to quickly look around the pillars and off into the distance to see if they needed to go somewhere else instead.

"Hey i don't think this is where we are supposed to go!"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:50 pm

OOC: Thank you Shadowfox! I was trying to think of a way to direct you guys back to the forest temple.

IC:
In the distance Kyri could see several more pillars that appeared to be standing in a field. She could faintly make out a ampitheater like structure by the pillars as well.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Mao ran towards the pillars as well and stopped short of the water's edge. He wanted to jump in, but he felt that getting his dusts wet may not be the best idea. Amara also utilized electric dust on top of that which would not make it particularly safe. Well, I guess there's no way around this. As he was removing Amara, Kyri shouted out "Hey I don't think this is where we are supposed to go!".

"What do you mean? What can you see from up there?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Kyri took a deep breath of the lake air and squinted as she looked into the distance. She spotted the pillars and the other structure and she started to jump in excitement.

"I think i see it! It's over there!" she jumped again and pointed in the direction of the pillars. She jumped down and went into free fall before starting up a run against the pillar and taking a powerful jump away from it. As she moved down she turned and shot to the water to slow her decent and allow her to make it to the sand. She did a front flip as she got ready to land on the sand but realized that she was a little late on the landing and instead she hit the sand hard. She bounced with the impact causing the air to shoot from her lungs and she rolled a few feet before coming to a slow stop.

"Ow..." she let out as she stopped and gasped for a second wind.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: [color=#008080][/color][color=#F0FFF0][/color]   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:00 am

Mao winced as Kyri hit the sand pretty hard. He walked over to her, hands on hips (blades retracted). "You okay? Gotta slow down a bit." He was well aware of how hypocritical it sounded compared to how he was acting earlier. He stuck out his tongue before grinning and offering her a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)   Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 3 (Daemonblade and Laris_Cole)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next