RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)

Go down 
+5
SentientSnake
Drake Ferrox
Phoenix
evilparsnips
Navolas2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
eyeblaster3

Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:43 am

Straudd leaps backwards away from a feather hit, and then left and forwards, dodging another feather while moving back towards the group. He looks up just in time to see Markus leaping up at the Nevermore. 'Is he crazy? What's he doing?' Then he looks over at Drake, who is explaining a plan to the other students. Realizing he wasn't well specialized to get even himself that high up, he nods at Drake and says 'I'll help keep it distracted while you work out how to get up there. Good luck.' He then dashes away from the group so as to draw the beast's attention away, before sending a bolt of electricity up towards the Nevermore, carefully aiming so he doesn't hit Markus in midair.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Indigo jumps back as a feather rockets toward her and is subsequently incinerated. Giving a nervous thumbs up she attempts to regroup. "Hey plan maker! I can stun it! I just need to touch it!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:15 pm

He grins at that beneath the mask and glances toward Markus, who at this point had become...an uncontrollable element. For a moment there is a frown and he glances to Mike. This one now had a different role to play.

"You...your job Mike is now to rein that one in. We can't have uncontrolled elements in a situation like this." He then turns to Indigo, freezing a moment as she volunteers. Well. That had settled it. He was going up now as well.

"My name is Drake. Y-yourself?" Slight hesitation in his voice as he tries to regain his composure, then shakes his head. "We still need someone who can get us...up there. Anyone here able to do that? If not...we might have to take a bit of a walk...or a climb. And you might have to trust me a bit more."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:43 pm

OOC: Sorry for being late. I was camping this weekend.

IC: Matt speaks up. If I can charge up enough power in my weapons, I can make a blast large enough to get two people in the air, myself and another. I just need time to build up the power. He looks at Indigo. I can get you in the air, after that, it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Mike saw Markus drop his gauntlet, and then fly towards the nevermore.
"Well, he doesn't look happy at all. I should probably give it back." And with that, he jogged over to the fallen gauntlet, and strapped it onto his own wrist. After that, he fiddled about with it until it changed to helicopter form. It was surprisingly powerful, and Mike shot into the air, flailing around madly, laughing insanely. When he finally got it under control, he found himself much further away from the creature than when he had begun. He steadily flew himself back to the fight, humming a little tune. When he was finally in range, he aimed his other hand, with Tacito in, at the bird, and fired.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:20 pm

When they started Planning and Matt spoke up Tyler grinned, the grin becoming even wider when Indigo said she just needed to touch it. Hey, I can use my aura for momentum seals to propel me or someone else through the air. I just need a launching point, so if anyone has something I could use, speak up now! Tyler yelled out over the group, his voice carrying pretty far due to how deep it was. He had a plan to get at least one person up there, because otherwise he'd need a bunch of people that didn't weigh much. Time to see if they trusted his abilities...
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Drake turns at that, then looks at Matt and then to Indigo. He beckons Tyler over with the Talons, shouting out in response with what can only be an authorative roar over the impending chaos that would be Markus.

"Great! We have our airborne team then. Myself, this girl, this guy and the big guy over there. The rest of you? Open fire!" With that he beckons to Matt and Indigo, calling them to follow him as he makes his way toward Tyler, pointing toward one of the pedestals.

"That will be your launch point. Get us into the air, preferably all together and I can provide the forward momentum on descent... Once we get up there we have to suppress the beast until this girl here can do her one touch to bring it down. We got that?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:20 pm

When Drake told him what to do Tyler nodded. Alright I can get all of us up there, but I'll need a minute, for now lets all get into position, this seals gonna be pretty strong, so hold onto your weapons really tightly if you don't want to lose them. He said as he jumped up onto the lowest pedestal, already charging his aura through the focuser that was the blade named Obsidian. In a few seconds the outer edge of the seal would be created, going out for about six feet around the pedestal, but being just barely above the ground. Once the Seal was complete all they would need to do was jump on it. And the seal was finished now. Alright, on three, jump onto the seal! 3..2....1! He yelled before taking a single step off of his pedestal, sending him dropping down onto it, causing him to go hurtling upwards at a really high speed!
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Indigo turns to Drake "Name's Indigo by the way. See you back on the ground." She runs over the the seal and front flips onto it, sending her flying into the air. As she hurtles toward the nevermore, her face contorts and she lets out a fearsome war-cry, charging her hands with her aura, preparing to deliver the most powerful aura push of her life. Her nose begins to bleed as her eyes glow purple and the sound of steam resonates loudly from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:50 pm

((OOC Note: This is our music. You know it.))

Drake waits, watching them propel themselves one at a time in quick succession...and for a moment he waits some more. Just a few seconds...a few seconds to get this right. Bringing the Talons back behind him he crouches, then leaps up onto the seal, triggering the flamethrower as he does so, focusing on manifestation of his Aura.

About him the air starts to shimmer. Aural blades start to dance before he kicks off. A sound like gunshot, a trail of flame as he launches himself airborne behind the others, Talons swept back. He looks up toward them and roars his words so that they can be heard over the coming maelstrom.

"Everyone...grab on!!!" He pushes, bringing the aura behind him, latching it to the Talons as he brings his arms forward, the shimmering aural blades dancing in the flames. The same strategy some would have seen at the launch is visible to those below. Wings of flame forming, kinetic force propelling the group forward on the aural shockwave. The Dragon would propel itself toward the Nevermore. The impact would be the start of the fight. The signal to the others to get to work...

"When we get there...jump. Hit it hard. Hit it fast. Make every blow count. Knock this bird down so Indigo can do her thing. For the light!"

A glimmer of blue in the blackness of his eyes as the Dragon's Descent leads them forward...

((Deliberate wait put in for Matt. We ain't going without you bud.))
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Matt jumps into the seal and is propelled into the air. He is already charging his weapons; one with blue dust, the other with red. If both shots hit, it would cause an explosion of massive proportions, hopefully enough to take down the bird. I'll only get one shot. Better make it count. When he hears Drake, he grabs on just in time. As they fly towards bird, he is still charging his weapons; they are almost ready. Watch out, this is gonna be big!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:03 pm

When Drake yelled to grab on Tyler Grabbed onto his Torso, holding on for Dear life as his energy was quickly replaced by Adrenaline, in a few moments he would be able to let go and just use his seals to get to the Nevermore. By the time Drake started talking again Tyler could feel the adrenaline rushing through his body. So, smiling, he would let go, forming a seal at an angle right beneath Drake and everyone else, sending him forward at the nevermore at an even greater speed! He used three more before he was close enough for his weapons to be usable. So, smiling almost sadistically he swung Obsidian in two arcs, causing two fireballs to go flying towards the nevermore!
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:06 pm

OOC: O.O I did not see this coming... I'm going to acknowledge all that happened but I'm going to add some details to it that aren't above.

The Nevermore circled watching the prey start to move together before launching into the air. It turned to launch towards them and munch down on the prey which were basically sitting ducks. As it approached them they suddenly unite morphed into a giant fire dragon. The Dragon opened it's mouth and Fired a pair of Fireballs at the Nevermore. It ascended above the balls when two different shots came from the dragon and struck it's wings killing it's ascent and sending it into a low a dive that would take it under the dragon thankfully.

As it passed under the Dragon a girl fell from it striking the bird with her palm. The bird locked up and went from smooth recoverable dive into an outright crash that ended right behind the Temple. It's head stuck into the ground and it's wings damaged. It was now doomed to whatever fate the teens gave it. Either killing it now or letting it die slowly.

(OOC: You guys are now free to get your relics and return to the cliff without me. Or do as you will.)
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Indigo screamed as she felt the aura rush through her arm like a stampede. The bird was down, but she felt herself lose consciousness and begin to fall from high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:17 pm

OH CRAP! he yelled As Indigo Fell. Tyler would cut off his Aura before sending himself straight at her, Trying and failing to catch her with one hand and using his aura to make three more seals so he could land safely before walking over to the nevermore and placing the barrel of Firedancer against the back of its head and pulling the trigger, killing it instantly. God I really hope someone catches her... He thought as he forced himself to look away...
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:19 pm

The scream...!

Even as the impact collided with the Nevermore, even as their simultaneous strikes brought the beast down they began to fall...and when she screamed something in him broke. His aura flares up again as he starts to descend, trying to force himself toward her prone form. Not again. Not again.

He would reach out to catch her, trying to force the angle of descent into something more manageable for them both, pulling her close to him, shielding her with the blades of the Talons. They'd done it. They'd brought the beast down...but now his mind was on the line from this moment...
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:22 pm

As Matt falls, he sees Indigo falling. Well, someone better catch her. Matt was in no position to help her, as he had used all of his dust on the Nevermore. Just then, he sees Drake falling towards her. Good, someone got her. Matt then turns to the task at hand, surviving the fall. He sees the Nevermore, now stuck in the ground. Perfect. Matt aims towards the bird, landing on its soft wings, which cushion his fall. He gets up and walks to Tyler. Hey, did you get our relic already?
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:24 pm

As he reaches toward her, as he redirects his own fall, the bladed aura dancing around him he roars, his frustration coming through in his voice. Something different. Something more...feral than before.

"Not again! I will not lose you again!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:28 pm

When Matt asked him if he had their relic Already Tyler nodded and pulled the emerald Key out of his pocket and showing it to matt before putting it back where he had it. We should go now, before anything else comes after us. He said to Matt before turning around and starting to walk in the direction of the cliffs.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:31 pm

Wait, Tyler, don't you think we should wait for them to hit the ground? At least see if they are alright. Matt looks back at them falling out of the sky, going really fast now. Yeah, we should probably wait and help. He starts walking back to the area where they will land.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:33 pm

The descent slows them, but not much as they plummet, as the speed toward the Temple. But he has her. Safe. The aura flares up as they near the ground, blades dancing around him, pulling before him to cushion the impact and he prepares himself to fold into a tumble, keeping Indigo in his arms, shielded by the talons.

With a heavy impact they land, the bladed maelstrom scattering, hopefully soaking most of the impact and he tumbles a bit, stopping and looking down at her with blue eyes.

"Never. Again."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Indigo groans as she opens her eyes lazily and finds herself in Drake's arms. She blushes as she looks up at him, then looks back down to avoid his gaze. "So I guess we win?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:37 pm

When Matt Turned around Tyler smiled. I wouldn't worry about those two, they'll watch out for each other. He said as Drake and the unconscious Indigo landed. Hey are you two okay? He asked as he turned around and started walking over to them, worried now.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:41 pm

When he sees them hit the ground, Matt starts running towards them. Woah! That didn't look good. He reaches them and, seeing they at least look alright, relaxes a bit. Well, that was a thing. Are you guys alright?
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Indigo swallows hard. "I'll be fine, thanks to Drake. I'm just gonna... Pass out... Yeah, That's it... Goodnight..." Indigo's head drops onto Drake's chest as she loses consciousness once again.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:45 pm

He stands, slowly,keeping Indigo in his arms, noticing her glance away. After a moment he coughs, awkwardly so and looks away himself. Awkward. At her question he smiles just a little and laughs...a sound completely at odd with his stern nature to this moment.

"Yeah...we're fine. We won. Just...more's the pity. We...worked well. All of us."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:48 pm

When She Collapsed again Tyler Chuckled, at least she still had a sense of humor. I guess we did Didn't we? He asked as drake noted how well they worked together. All right, all of you that don't have a relic, grab one! As for you and me Matt, let's go. I don't want to be here if something bigger shows up... he said as he took off running, headed for the cliffs and the end of his initiation....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)   Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 1 (evilparsnips and Switchblade)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next