RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team JASZ combat practice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jetscream

Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:55 pm

"Well, maybe we should find out. That kind of knowledge could be very helpful."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Stahl rolled his eyes, "Maybe later. So, is that everyone?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:34 pm

"Yes Stahl, that would be everyone. Now I know what you can do, and can set up more training properly." Jet said, looking a bit annoyed at Stahl's sass.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Zack laughs. "Haha, that was pretty cool, Stahl! Launching yourself like that makes almost as much noise as Volc-Cannus!"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:05 pm

"Well," Jet clapped his hands. "I was thinking we could go out into the forest and hunt ourselves some Grimm. Get some real teamwork under our belts. Whaddya say?" He said, extending his arms to the side with a smile.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Zack leaps into the air, happily. "Awww yeah! Let's do it!" Zack turns back, addressing the whole group. "We should have a contest to see who can get the most kills! I bet I could beat you all!"
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:29 am

"I'm up for it." Alton said, leaning back on his heels.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Stahl nodded, but then put crossed his arms, "I'm all for it, but do you think the staff would let us?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:14 pm

"They let people in the forest, why wouldn't they?" Jet said to Stahl. "We can get going now if you guys want."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:47 pm

"Let's do it!" Zack cheered! "I'll see you guys out there, I gotta go grab Geoff and put his armor on." Zack dashes off, out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Jet smiles a bit and starts heading out of the arena, turning around and looking at Stahl and Alton. "Well, let's get going then. I'll meet you guys by where they launched us in for initiation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team JASZ combat practice   Team JASZ combat practice - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team JASZ combat practice
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3