RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Aphelion sneaked back into the team dormitory. It was the weekend, and he decided to let his team off without mandatory training during the weekend. He, of course, just came back from training.

First, he scouted out whether or not anyone was in the dorm room. Once he was content with the lack of his team, he climbed onto his bed and pulled out a box stuck to its underside. He opened it, revealing a clipboard full of pages, a pen and a half-full battle of cider.

Aphelion unsealed the bottle and took a swig of cider. His eyes moved onto the page as he read over what he has already written:

'50 Flavours of OJ'
By Aphelion Messier

Marc stumbled into the dormitory, his face bright red and dripping with sweat. With his remaining force, he slumped onto the bed, completely ignoring the young maiden who was sitting on her own bed, tweaking with her weapon, although she gazed up at him as he entered.

"Marc! You look exhausted! Whatever happened to you!?" she enquired actively as she got off of her bed and walked up to him.

Marc mumbled for a moment, before turning to face Alani, "Aphelion... 320 laps... 320 LAPS... Oh dear gods what is he..." he said with short breaths.

Alani looked at him with caring, motherly eyes, "Oh dear... Would you like a drink?" she asked.

Marc nodded, "Orange juice... if I can... preferably... Minute Maid..." he whispered.

Alani blushed and instinctively touched her chest. Nobody has called her Minute Maid in ages... Yet as she looked at Marc, she felt no rage, but rather something akin to... passion. Her eyes lit up like two suns

"I'll get you some OJ... my boy." she said, licking her lips.

Aphelion nodded to himself and started twirling around his pen, thinking about what to write next...

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:36 pm

Marc walks into the room, setting Olyndicus on his bed and taking off his armor. "Hey Aphelion." he says as he walks in, though a bit unhappy with himself for the informal greeting. Oh well, it had been a long day. "If I may ask, what are you up to?" he asks, happy with his change of tone and way of speaking. It had to be something like plans for training, or maybe even battle strategies.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm

"Marc, you're a real man with hopes and dreams, right?" asked Aphelion. "I, meanwhile, like to bring my dreams into reality. I'll put it bluntly - Sometimes I see you watching Alani in a way that is beyond friendship, and it inspires me."

He once again looked at the paper before him, just as another line popped into his mind.

She has decided - When his torment was thirst, she would be his fountain.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Marc looks at his leader in surprise, tilting his head and blinking. "Are you suggesting I... have feelings for... Alani?" he asks slowly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I assure you she is only a friend." Though attempting to be stern even he could hear the slight bit of question in his own voice. "What are you writing?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:13 pm

"I am not suggesting anything. I'm simply stating what I've seen" said Aphelion sternly, before turning back to his page.

If the juice he needed was to flow from her lips, it would flow plentifully.

"This, my 'friend', if a friend I may call you, is what COULD happen with your dream, although the dream is still incomplete." he stated, handing the clipboard over to Marc.

"Don't turn away from the truth. You can be true with me, as I keep secrets better hidden than my booze." Aphelion struck his chest with his fist, "Besides, my tribe is apparently acclaimed, in historical texts, of being messengers of love."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:22 pm

Marc steadies his gaze, reading over the paper. He honestly didn't know how to feel about what was written in front of him. Amused? Disgusted? Scared? Sighing to himself, his arms cross his chest. "She doesn't talk like that. Much too... lady like. She is more casual and full of strong in her speech." If you can't beat them you must proceed to join them.

Last edited by BillyD3Kidd on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Aphelion went up to Alani's bed and opened a small pocket within the mattress. From it, he pulled out two bottles of cider before closing it back up.

He opened both of them, before handing one over to Marc and proceeding to drink half of his in one gulp.

She slithered onto Marc's bed and kneeled, knowing he was powerless, knowing he couldn't, or didn't, resist her.

"You know her a lot better than I do, I must admit. Did you even mention your feelings to her, at least once?" Aphelion asked, crossing out Alani's lines and adding possible replacements to the margins.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Marc reluctantly takes to bottle. He didn't drink, but not doing so would be rude. Taking only small sips, he takes a second before lowering the bottle. "I told you, she is just a friend." he sighs before taking a heftier sip then intended. "Why do you even care so much?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:49 am

"Well, you keep saying she's a friend, but you're not openly denying having feelings for her. Your friendship may be reality... but is your love a fantasy?" said Aphelion, almost as if he was composing a poem in his head.

She brought her stomach to his stomach, her chest to his chest, her lips to his lips.

"It's not simple Marc. I'm past the age for arranged marriage, although I hear you guys don't practice that. I find it... intriguing that you guys follow your hearts and not your parents. Let's just say that as your leader, I'd rather your head was focused on your target and not your love." he added nonchalantly, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Marc pauses, thinking of what to say before responding. Giving a shrug, he slowly responds. "I... don't know if I have any further feelings for Alani past friendship..." He is careful with each work, not wanting to trip up nod fuel his inspiration any further. "Besides, it would not matter if I did. Alani has no interest in me like that." Marc shrugs as he sits back down on his own bed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:13 pm

"Oh, she openly rejected you?" inquired Aphelion.

Marc turned away, "Alani... aren't we... just friends?''
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Marc responded with a simple "Well... no.""
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:39 pm

"Did you ever mention it to her? Cause it sounds to me like you just lack self-belief and the courage to ask her." asked Aphelion wishing to know more.

Alani pulled back and slapped Marc, "Does this look like 'friends' to you Marc? Now shut up and drink!" she ordered fiercely, bringing their lips together again.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Frowning a bit, and running out of arguments, he looks down a bit. "I lack no self belief." he says in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:59 pm

"Then why do you not believe that you two could be a couple? Why do you not believe she'll go out with you? Do you need me to believe in you so you can believe in yourself?" asked Aphelion.

Marc decided not to oppose her, and as he looked at her he no longer saw a kitty, but a tigress. He started drinking.

"I don't know a lot about either of you, that I'll admit. I dedicated my life on martial arts, ignoring love, and look at me. I write fantasies and drink cider. I don't get the girl." Aphelion said, pulling out two more cider bottles, this time from the depths of Alani's underwear drawer, and opening both of them, "You, on the other hand, HAVE the girl. You just need to, y'know, 'have' her."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Marc sighs and leans back against the wall, running a hand through his hair. "Fine, would you like me to ask her out?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:30 pm

"Oh, Gods no Marc. I would like YOU to want to ask her out. In fact, I have the perfect thing for it. You people call it a confidence booster." said Aphelion. He dug a little deeper in the drawer and found what he searched for - the Green Grasshopper.

"Well, I feel a lot better now, but I'm all stiff from the training..." said Marc nonchalantly.

"Drink this before asking her out. That'll make sure you won't back out like a little shrimp." he said, giving Marc the flask.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Marc takes it, raising an eyebrow and looking at the flask curiously. "Look... I appreciate the concern.. but I am slightly unsure if I should drink whatever it is you just pulled out of Alani's underwear dra-" Pausing for a second, he sits up. "Don't put your things in Alani's underwear drawer." he says sternly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:45 pm

"Marc please, she has so much of that stuff I could stash anything in there." Aphelion said, pulling out a stocking and obtaining a small bottle from it.
"You know what this is? Aphrodisiac. I'm tired of trying to get you to grow a pair, I'm gonna ask her out myself, and with this... she won't refuse me. All it'll take is one cup..." he threatened.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:03 pm

In the blink of an eye Marc had moved across the room, holding the bottle and scowling at his team leader. "Who do you think you are?" he asks angrily. "Leader or not you have no right to drug her!" Leaning down and looking straight into Aphelion's eyes, Marc grits his teeth. "Don't you ever thing you can get away pulling anything like that around here." Slowly standing back and crossing his arms, he looks down at Aphelion angrily.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Can't get away? Clearly you missed the best part of the ball... thought Aphelion as he laughed at Marc.

"Calm down... It's just flavoured water. I wouldn't drug Alani to sleep with me. Why would I void whatever I've been trying to do for the last few minutes?" he said to Marc.

"Don't worry... I'll help you relax." Alani said assuringly, massaging down Marc's arms slowly.

"Do know though... Not everyone is as kind as me. Alani's a beautiful, smart and strong woman. Realise... that if someone took her from you, you'd be empty... A hollow shell of what you are now. THERE IS NO TIME DAMMIT!" said Aphelion, suddenly becoming aggressive, "SUPPOSE WE'D GO ON A MISSION AS FOUR, BUT RETURN AS THREE... what will you feel? Sorrow? Regret?"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:20 pm

The words his Marc like a sack of bricks. Tossing the bottle on to Aphelion's bed, crossing his arms and sighing. "Both." he finally admits. "You are right, is that what you wanted to hear?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:27 pm

"Marc, Marc, Marc... If I wanted to hear I was right I'd go do a guessing game. What I want to hear is a genuine statement, from your mouth, that you love Alani, and then I want you to make it your priority that you confess to her as soon as you can, and regardless of the outcome, you won't have to worry about the pain of uncertainty." said Aphelion imperatively.

"Alani... You are wonderful. I love you, I love you beyond everything else!" Marc shouted, suddenly filled with energy, grabbing her and shifting positions.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Sighing, Marc simply states "I think I have feeling for Alani." before walking out of the room and lightly slamming the door. 'I need a walk...' he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Aphelion smiled as Marc left the room. Well isn't that nice. he thought to himself. He went back up to the bed, picked up the bottle of aphrodisiac and hid it in his pocket. Then he went to take a nap... Dreaming of next chapters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]   Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Works of truth, works of fiction [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: