RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaliot
Timeline Minion

In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:22 am

"They were damn good, Mr. Butcher. I forgot to get some bacon, but alas, I was already at home." Mao looked genuinely sad for a moment. He turned to Pad. "Nothing happened here, nothing at all." He introduced himself as Mao to those around him. "Nice to meet you all."
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:23 am

" eh, I tried to, but to many people were talking, I thought I'd get my weapons and go train"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:25 am

Zwei extended his hand toward Mao
"You can call me Zwei"
Zwei pauses
"or Mr.Butcher if you prefer"
Zwei jokes
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:28 am

"Hey Mao. Okay, we should probably look for Indigo. It's getting late and we don't want to lose someone on the first night." Matt turns to Zwei. "Butcher? Bacon? What's all that about?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:28 am

Indigo watches from high up. She had considered sneaking around them but now there were too many people. She could do nothing but keep silent and wait for the crowd to dissipate.
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:29 am

After observing the room, pad said, "would you be talking about the girl above my locker".
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:32 am

Zwei fakes a laugh
"I used to be a butcher...but...due to events the shop is closed"
Zwei wanted to change the topic now
"Yes no-pants girl! lets find her"

"would you be talking about the girl above my locker".

Zwei heard and looks and points
"found her"
Zwei jokes some more
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:34 am

"Hey, go easy on her. We did just catch her with her pants off." Matt looks up at Indigo. "How'd you get up there? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:36 am

"Why don't we just look away until she gets her pants on, k". (Assuming she has no pants on still)
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:36 am

Mao shook Zwei's hand. He looked up to where Zwei was pointing. "Well, that was easier than I thought it would be". Mao chuckled. "Easy? That's no fun!" Mao turned to her locker. "Well, if you want your bag back, let me know!" Mao zipped up Indigo's bag, slung it over his shoulder, and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:37 am

Trying to hide her lower half, her face a red to rival the fires of hell.
"If you'd let me put my pants on, I'd happily explain!"
She saw a boy walking away with her bag.
"Hey! That's mine!" She leaped from the banister, flash-stepping in mid air with the intent of landing on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:39 am

"Mao, come on. That's a little too far." Matt follows Mao and tries to take the bag from him.
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 am

"Mao, this just made things more difficult" pad mumbled as he went to help Matt.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:44 am

Zwei laughs for real this time
"So she can teleport huh? and he got the professional bag thief over here too"
He stands and walks toward Mao on his way he said
"the idea of stealing bags is they don’t know you stole it"
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:47 am

"What are these guys' sense of humour" pad thought. He really pitied the girl who had been caught unawares.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:51 am

"So she can teleport huh?" Delicious bait. Mao dropped the bag on the ground beside him before he took a rather large sidestep away from the lockers. "Not like I actually intended on stealing it." This was probably half a lie. He looked over at Zwei.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:54 am

"Come on Mao, that's enough." Matt walks up and picks up the bag. "Now, where'd she go?" Matt looks around, but doesn't see her. "Again, seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:56 am

" and this is why i should never get involved in anything" pad thought as he continued the search for the half naked girl.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:57 am

Zwei walks over to Mao
"next time you steal something walk away silently unless you want REAL trouble...some people really dont like it"
Zwei leaned against the locker again
"Hey no-pants come and get your pants!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:57 am

With her target having moved at the last second, Indigo rolled forward, landing in a handstand into a front roll. She got back up on her feet in a fighting stance before realizing the situation. She looked around with a helpless look on her face before finally saying meekly. "Can I please have my bag back?"
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:59 am

Pad ripped the bag of awe I and threw it to the girl, after which he said "I reckon she would probably like it if we all stopped being pervs".
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:00 am

*zwei, damn autocorrect
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:03 am

((OOC: Pad, you are messing with continuity. If you would be so kind as to get on the chat so we can communicate?))
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:03 am

((ooc) pad i had the bag. pay attention. I'm just gonna disregard your post)

Matt walks up to Indigo and hands the bag to her. "Here you go." He turns to Mao and Zwei. "Not cool guys."
Back to top Go down
Pad molone

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:05 am

(IOC) sorry, did not realise, il be better in the future and you can disregard my post.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:05 am

Zwei shrugs
"Meh it was just a little fun"
he faces Indigo
"we cool?"
he asks
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 am

Indigo, her gaze on the floor unwavering, takes the bag and walks to her locker and continues searching for her shorts.
"Yeah sure, just please don't look at me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation   In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Locker Room Before the Second Initiation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: