RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temporary Departure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

Temporary Departure Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Departure   Temporary Departure Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 12:17 am

Isabelle quickly runs around the dorm, picking up various supplies off the floor and putting them into her bag.  Batteries, water, spare clothes, and some other necessary items. After a few minutes, she zips the bag closed and sighs.  Slinging her swords and her bag onto her back, she picks up a piece of paper off the floor and takes out a pen.  After scribbling some sort of note on it, she tapes it to the door and walks out.

Written on the paper in blue ink:

Hey.  I'm going to be gone for a few days, I hope that you three will be fine without me until then.  I'm going on a trip.  I know it probably sounds confusing, and that I should have said something earlier, but I didn't want to worry you.  I'd love to explain, but the airship is already here and I need to get going.  See you soon!  - Isabelle
Back to top Go down

Temporary Departure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: