RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno

Go down 
+7
Metroidhunter
Sun Wukong
Navolas2
Yuki-Chan
Amber
Kooplah
Vox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Amber

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Glaring at Leo again, Viola takes her hand back and whispers. "Not now and certainly not here."

Turning her attention back to the movie, she focuses on just ignoring Leo for now.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:09 pm

El Taladro notices the not so discreet interaction between his teammate and the small girl. Ah, the blossoming flower that is young love.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Isabelle's face is bright red as she watches the current scene, sitting still in her seat.  She didn't dare to look away from the screen in fear of making awkward eye contact with someone.

Why did I want to watch this so badly?
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Leonius winced at Viola's rejection, though he spotted El Taladro's look, and in doing so saw Isabelle blushing furiously next to him. Chuckling, he poked her side.

"... Are you... okay, little one?" He whispered to her, trying not to seem to be teasing her.

((Timeskip Check, any objections?))
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Isabelle jumped in surprise and quickly grabbed Leo's finger when he poked her.  She realized that he had noticed her embarrassment, causing her to blush even harder.

"Don't do that!  I'm perfectly fine."  she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Yin glanced up from his book to see a number of awkward interactions between the two girls and the large half-man. He sighed, shaking his head slightly and noting the pointlessness of emotional attachment in a world where a life can be snuffed out any second. He returned to reading, trying to ignore the violent movie playing in front.

(OOC: Timeskip sounds good to me)
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:48 pm

Leonius just grinned, turning his attention back to the movie.

It being his left hand, he didn't pay much attention to if she was still holding it or not...

=====

That was a Beowolf. That was a big goddamn Beowolf.

Jim slid under a toppled column, whimpering as the monster's claws struck the stone. Taking out his walkie-talkie, he began frantically whispering. "We have a problem. We have a big fragging problem!"

He was not happy, or confident in his survival, when he didn't hear a reply, but heard the generator for the big radio antenna power up...

=====

It was almost unnoticeable when the airship began accelerating, its speed almost tripling in a brief burst of speed. ... If a table falling over from the acceleration counted as unnoticeable...

((Setting the scene for timeskip. This is gonna be a big one, so double post...))
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:40 pm

The intercom crackles. "Ladies and gentlemen, you may have experienced some, erm... acceleration..." It was a different voice than before, probably that of the co-pilot. "I regret to inform you that Autunno Keep is experiencing something of a Grimm... kerfluffle..."

In the background, very loud swearing is heard. Barely intelligible words can be heard. "It's not a kerfluffle, it's a clusterf-"

"Shut up... Erm... Please be advised, we are going to be dropping into an area packed with Beowolves, and... Oh, I just realized... packed... Haha- No, right... It's advised you go in weapons hot. And by weapons hot, I mean we don't know if our landing zone is even there anymore."

Clearly, this was not a good day for a field trip...

=====

I feel you. The blood in your veins is warm. The light of your soul, our only weapon against the darkness, burns strong. But you little warrior, you are going to die out there. The beasts will tear from you your limbs. They will shatter your bones. Their claws will rend your flesh, and that beautiful red blood will stain the earth with its crimson beauty. You will die, looking up at the sky, desperately praying for oblivion to save you from the agony of your broken body. It will not come. You belong to me, like everyone before.

That is how it is. That is how it will always be. You will join the ghosts bound to this place by their shared suffering. You will beg, and cry, and scream as I drink of your anguish and sorrow. I will force you to relieve the greatest traumas of your life, over and over, until you are numb to the past, and then I will introduce you to the present, and your future. That is what awaits you, when you throw yourself against the monsters.

The light of your soul is not strong enough. You will go out there, and I will watch you die in agony, and in your last moments you will know your children will die the same way.

I see fear in your eyes, hero. You want to avoid this fate? You want to live, to lie with your beloved again? To eat good food and drink good wine? To not have your innards spill upon the soil made hot by the blood of your brothers and sisters, sent out to die against the monsters? To protect your kin from claw and fang, and horrid death and eternal torment?

You want to be the survivor. You want to be the defender. You want to be the hero.

You want me to save you.

... Come then, hero. You know what you must do...

=====

Entry #449

She lied to me. She lied to all of us.

The Grimm have blocked the door. They're different. I've been a Huntsman for fifteen goddamn years, and I've never seen Grimm that coordinated. They're hunting us. They know they're in charge here.

And those eyes... Those goddamn things shouldn't even be here!

It's like something brought them here...

I think... I think I know what it is. We did it. It's our own damn fault.

This is not a place the living were ever meant to set foot again...

... I'm going to shoot her. That bitch deserves a bullet to the head for what she did, leading us here knowing the risk. Then I'm going to kill the kid. I complain about him, but he doesn't deserve to suffer.

Then I'm going to eat a goddamn bullet. It's the only way out.

I hope whoever finds this message is smarter than we were and goes home.

=====

There now. Was that so hard?

I know it hurts, hero. But that pain is your strength. I have strengthened the light of your soul.

You will defend Autunno Keep now. Until your last breath, you will destroy the demons. You will be their hero. And they will hate you for it.

Welcome to the ranks of the damned.

=====

A student of beacon must know what to do to prepare. Whether it is readying their weapons, meditating before a fight, or prayer, to fight the Grimm was their job.

Ever so much like the heros of ages past, they were taught what they would face and what to do to prepare.

An hour for preparation, more than enough time for the ten students and vacationing teacher to prepare as the airship suddenly began slowing.

"Five minute warning," the intercom crackled. "The LZ is clear, but we've got visuals on little packs all over. You kids have a fight on your hands, looks like."

((Everyone gets a few posts to get things together, then transition to Day 1.))
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:17 am

El Taladro straightened himself from the braced position he had adopted when the airship accelerated. Upon hearing the "bad" news, he grinned a fierce savage grin and punched his fists together.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:55 am

Nigrum opened his eyes as he heard some commotion on the intercom. Not that he had gotten much rest due to someone playing a loud violent movie. He sat up and scratched his head.

"Shut up... Erm... Please be advised, we are going to be dropping into an area packed with Beowolves, and... Oh, I just realized... packed... Haha- No, right... It's advised you go in weapons hot. And by weapons hot, I mean we don't know if our landing zone is even there anymore."

Nigrum shook his head making sure he was actually awake and wasn't in some dream still. "Sounds lovely" he said standing up and stretching. He looked around to see what some of the other people's weapon's were before grabbing the Panther. He held it in front of himself for a second and clicked the buttons inside the ears, causing the eyes to glow red, before switching to white, then yellow then back to red. He clicked the small button in the mouth returning the eyes to a dull yellow. Good to go He thought. and walked more towards the aisle so he wouldn't have as much difficulty getting out when they landed, or if they landed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:58 am

Hearing the bad news from the intercom, Melissa only had three words to say to Kirkariakri, "Told you so." She said, sticking her tongue out playfully, despite the fact that they were going to drop into a zone with a large amount of Grimm soon.

Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:06 am

Kirkka is awoken from her light sleep by the sudden speed increase, and hears the announcement. She then turns to Melissa as she hears, "Told you so." "Ah, I guess so. I'm sure its exaggerated though! Everyone exaggerates to build more excitement in the story. It'll be nothing to worry about." She smirks slightly, but something is off about her speech. You can't quite put your finger on it, but its almost like she isn't surprised to hear this.

Soon after, Kirkka stands up and heads to the front of the transport, and into the front cabin where passengers... typically aren't allowed, disappearing through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:14 am

Like the thousand times that proceeded it Chiu donned her armor. She slipped the chest piece over her head and began lacing the sides lost in the routine.

This would be her first real engagement against Grimm since coming to Beacon. She couldn't get caught up in that though. She had killed Grimm before. Killed Beowolves before. This would be like any other hunt.

Chest armor snug, it's laces tight. Chiu slid her bracers onto each arm before seeing to their fit.

She wouldn't be alone out there either. Viola would be there, as would the walking death machine, and the other half dozen Beacon students on board.

Her armor seen to, Chiu once again opened her weapon case to-

"Greaves."

Slamming the lid back down with a hissed curse Chiu pulled off her boots and slipped her greaves over her socks. That was stupid. How could she have forgotten her leg armor? Especially when facing Beowolves?

"You really are eager to die aren't you." The dark voice mocked. "In that case just strip down to skin and jump out the window. Give everyone a nice little show before you go."

An angry hiss was her only reply.

Her armor now properly seen to she fastened her sword belt to her waist and slid Lunar Lotus home at her sides.
"Remember, it's just another hunt." Ce's voice whispered. "You've done this before. Just another hunt."

"Just another hunt." She repeated. "Just another hunt."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:15 am

Leonius had barely been paying attention to the movies, having seen them before, when the announcement came.

Instead, his field of view was covered in documents from the airship's mainframe. Through the corner of his eye, he saw Kirkka leave, dismissing the displays and his holographic screen.

In doing so, he lifted his left hand, moving Isabelle's with it. He shot a worried look at Viola, before deciding the Grimm was a more present issue.

... As he looked again in the direction Kirkka left...
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:21 am

Yin removed his headphones as he barely heard a voice crackle over the intercom. He smirked as he heard the news, Some field trip this is going to be. He thought. He closed his book, marking the page, and stashed it in his bag. He also put his headphones away in a safe spot.

He noticed the half-man's eyes wandering, as well as his holding hands with another girl. It seems somebody has been busy. He thought with another smirk. He put such things to the back of his mind, though, and decided instead to inspect his blades. He unsheathed them, checking their sharpness and straightness. He gave them a few swings, well away from the other students, just to reassure himself of their power.

He re-sheathed them, looking up around the cabin. He said, to nobody in particular, "This is shaping up to be an interesting trip."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:23 am

Upon hearing the announcement, Viola stands up to yawn and stretch before going over to her old seat and grabbing her backpack.

Sliding the traps over her shoulders, she glares at Leo again before turning some music on again, heading over to look out one of the windows.

Take care of myself and forget everyone else. If they can't handle some stupid Grimm, they don't deserve to go back to Beacon.

Patiently I was waiting
Just waiting for this day to come
To say how much I hated
Those days, yeah each and every one

But I made it out alive
I’m here to say I breathe at least I try
I won’t go without a fight
You can’t stop me
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:38 am

Somehow hearing the announcement over the fight between the titular character and the main antagonist, Aoife turns off the player and smiles. Taking out White Dragon, she makes sure to check it is fully loaded with dust before swapping it to spear form, "Melissa, would you do me the honour of watching my back as I clear a few packs out?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:52 am

Once Kirkirkaria went off towards what was probably the captains cabin, Melissa stood up from her seat, taking out Soothing Mayhem to make sure the dust chamber was full. Seeing that it was, she grabbed two extra canisters from her backpack, shoving them in her pockets in case she needed to replace them quickly.

"Sure! Let's smash them apart, they wont know what hit 'em!" Melissa said with a grin as she prepared. She was about to slam her fist into her palm in the generic fighting preparation stance, but remembered that both hands had a canister of red dust in their at the last moment, barely managing to stop the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:56 am

"You smash, I'll burn! Aoife and Melissa shall be the unstoppable combo what saves everyone!" Grinning, she calms down after a few seconds before going, "You may need to land where I do though, I can't promise you will be safe if you don't."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:23 am

'Oh.. So that's her name...' Melissa thought, only just now realizing she had still not gotten Aoife's name until now. 'Good thing I know now... Might've created an awkward situation...'

"No problem! I can clear a landing zone for myself!" Melissa said, grinning. She swapped her weapon to its flamethrower form, mining firing it and making a, "pew pew pew" sound as she did.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:16 am

Nodding, Aoife takes out the second weapon, fully prepared for the next battle. Turning to look at Melissa while her grin drops, "Right then. I was working on new tricks since Initiation, plus White got a new layer of metal on it, incredibly high melting point AND can cut though some other metals like they were paper."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:35 am

Kirkka returns to the main passenger cabin after a minute or so in the front. She immediately heads to her seat and begins collecting her things, including her book sitting on the seat next to her. Then, grabbing her bag off the overhead rack, she places her belongings inside, then rummages through it for a minute, pulling out various pieces of clothing, and armor plates. Once she seems satisfied that she has everything, she sits down, removing her shoes and then her shirt. She appears to be changing clothes as if nobody is around. Once her shirt is off, she quickly throws the largest piece of clothing, some kind of dress like design with various red, dark orange, and white colors, over her, and ties it on. She finishes her refitting by strapping armor plates on her upper arms, her staff holster to her back, then the last pieces of clothing, revealing her symbol on her front, and on the staff holster in small detail. Now covered by the dress, she removes her pants without revealing anything to any onlookers, before finally slipping on long socks and boots over them. OOC: Just to alleviate any confusion there may possibly be since I should be asleep right now... no nudity happened right here.

As she returns her now old clothing set to her bag and closes it, she grabs her staff and checks the dust canisters on each segment, ensuring they are present and full before setting it nicely in his place on her back, then looks around the cabin, observing others' preparations. I hope they are prepared for this... it won't be a walk in the park. Or a walk in the ruins... rather. Heh. That was bad. Good thing I didn't say it out loud. She takes her seat again, her bag on the floor next to her feet and her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:50 am

Whether he heard the announcement or not, Aphelion gave no sign. He continued to kneel in his sleeping position, holding his bag closely, Sol Dexter and Luna Sinister still hanging from his sides.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Isabelle quickly let go of Leo's finger when she realized that she was still holding it.  Grabbing her bag off of the floor and throwing it over her shoulders, she noticed that Aphelion was still sleeping.  She walked over to him and poked him with her foot a few times to try and wake him up.

"Come on dimwit, get up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno   Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expedition to Autunno Keep [PLOT] Day 0 - The Journey to Autunno
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5