RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Lion's den.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prinny

Prinny

Welcome to the Lion's den. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:27 pm

The room is empty, save for two detachable bunk beds, four desks, and four wardrobes. The beds are on opposite sides of a window, which is directly across from the door. In the far corners are both pairs of wardrobes. On the near corners are the two pairs of desks, surrounding the corners, with a trash can in the middle of them.

Thousands of boxes of Alex's spare ammo lined the outside wall. Alex took his time and carefully transferred box after box into the room.

OOC: Let's put descriptions in Blue? (#0000FF)
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Three boys!? Chiu would be living with three boys for the rest of her stay at Beacon? After the initiation she knew she would be living with Alex, but she had hoped there would be at least one other girl. It was only a matter of time before the room would stink of sweat and garbage. She didn't even want to think about what they would be doing at night.

If any of them were going to survive living together Chiu was going to need some privacy, and they were going to need some fair warning. Tossing a bag onto the far left side bed and another onto the nearest wardrobe, Chiu left the room and headed down to housekeeping where she gathered up four extra sheets before returning.

Once back in the room she pinned the sheets to the ceiling until she had a curtain the ran around her entire bed that hung from floor to ceiling. Privacy seen to, she took out a piece of paper and pen and drew a warning sign that she posted over the foot of her bed.

It was crudely drawn, she lacked her mother's artistic flair, but she was satisfied it would get the message across. On it a stick figure stood with it's x-eyed head near his feet and the words "NO PEEKING!!" scrawled across the top.

That seen to she started unpacking her bags and organizing her belongings.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:19 pm

((OOC: Are the beds all separate or are they bunk beds, I'm going to go with bunk beds for my post anyways.))

Ron walks down the hall looking for Room 9. I can't believe initiation was cut short! I didn't even meet my partner. Oh well, at least I'm team leader, I wonder if Gris had anything to do with that. Hmm. As the numbers on the doors rise he notices a lot of boxes outside one door. As he nears it he notices that that's his room. These better not take up too much room. He enters and sees a teenage guy stacking the boxes against a wall. He also notices the sheets wrapped around the far left bed. Must be the girl. If there's one thing I learned from Gris is that I need to respect a woman's privacy.

He chooses the middle right bed. This won't do. I can't meditate on an actual bed, he thinks to himself. He starts disassembling the bed using a hammer and screw-driver he nabbed from the tool shed around the side of the school. He takes apart all the boards, moves them and the mattress and sheets out of the way and lays down the comforter as a mat. He then starts hammering in 4 nails into the wall a bit above the mat. He uses them as hooks where he hangs Cupiditas and Mânie sheathes and all. He avoids talking to the other two leaving them to their own business for now.

Last edited by Shortstop on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:37 pm

OOC: The beds ARE bunk beds, but they're able to separate into normal, single layer beds. I just decided to do that in case that floated your boat more than bunk beds.

IC: Alex had finally finished moving all of his possessions and ammo into the room. He noticed that Chiu had already separated her bunk, so Alex decided that he would drag the other one over a bit and take it for himself. He felt a little better sleeping close to his original teammate. 

After sorting through all of his ammo, Alex decided to get all of his more personal items in order.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Watching as Alex claimed the bed next to her's Chiu suppressed a grimace. She didn't want any of them that close to her as she slept, at least least she knew who Alex was, so that was a stepped above the other two. Leaning in close she whispered "So, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:38 pm

Alex sat up from his bed, leaning his head over to Chiu as she whispered in his ear. "So, what do you think?" She asked. "Well," Alex starts, also in a whisper, "We don't really know much about the two of them and we haven't seen them fight. I can't really say I trust them much."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:32 am

Ron, done with destroying school property, he stuffs his clothes in his wardrobe noticing the school uniform. At least it's maroon.. He closes the wardrobe and goes to meditate. With his extremely sharp hearing, easily hears the conversation the other two are having. [i]Great! Another downside to initiation being cut short. And where is my original partner![/i] Ron decides to wait until Aaron Rook gets to the room before he addresses the other two.

Last edited by Shortstop on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:52 am

Aaron walks down the hall looking towards room 9 beside from his extra ammo for Echo he has only a duffel bag with his sparse belongings. well time to meet my team and my partner who I didn't get chance to meet during intitation Aaron thought as he enters room 9 and right away notices the hanging curtain warning sign that divides the room and someone meditating on a bed that has been taken apart. Aaron enter the room and walks over to the one intact bed that hasn't been claimed and sets his stuff down turning around he addresses the entire room not knowing if anyone is behind the curtain though he thinks there is because he hears what he thinks is whispers "Hey I'm Aaron Rook sorry i'm late i ended up getting a little lost"

OOC: sorry i haven't been active i've been a little busy with school i'll try and be on a little more often

Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:24 pm

((OOC: It's okay. At least you got here before the mods took you off our team.))

Ron opens his eyes to see a tall, black-haired guy about his age walking in. Finally, I was beginning to think I was going to be the social one. Getting up, Ron steps over the discarded bed parts and outstretches his hand. "Hey Aaron, my name is Ron Rouge, welcome to team RAWR, I'm your leader."
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Aaron takes Ron's hand in a firm handshake while looking over his partner for the first time trying to get a quick idea of his strengths "he doesn't look incredibly strong but with his build I bet he's a lot faster than I am" Aaron thought to himself "nice to meet you Ron I guess me an you were supposed to be teammates for Initiation if it hadn't been cut short who else is on Team RAWR?" Aaron said looking over Ron's shoulder towards the curtain that's dividing the room
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Ron says, "I was given a couple names when I got the room number and team name..." He turns towards the whispering duo. "That's Alex Broles." he says pointing to the guy about his height. "...and that's, Chiu Fong Wong." he says pointing to the girl who was just a bit taller than the guy. "Come on, let's go talk to them." He says, walking over.
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:22 am

Aaron walks over to stand next to Ron and looks at his two other teammates, holding his hand out to the two "Hi my names Aaron Rook nice to meet you guys, how's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:05 pm

"Chiu." She replied to the large black haired boy. "So...This is Team RAWR." She said, looking from one to the other.

To be honest, it wasn't a bad setup. She knew Alex was quick and stealthy. While the red one seemed to be her male twin. Quick and agile, as well as favoring twin swords. The big one was just that. Big. But more the strong side of big. At least if that axe of his was any indication.

She couldn't say that though. Considering half the team had failed to defeat their assigned opponents and the other half was completely untested.

"I guess you'll do."
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:55 pm

"Well you can all see that I fight with my axe Echo which also doubles as a .50 cal sniper and I'm strong but slow I can use the recoil from Echo to speed up, so let me ask what weapons you three have and how you like to fight so we can all get an idea of each others strengths and weaknesses." Aaron asked looking at the three strangers who were his teammates sizing each of them up to make his own assessment of their strengths and possible weaknesses
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:50 am

Ron was already starting to like this guy. No small talk, just business. "Well, I'm Ron Rouge and I'm your leader." He notices the faces of the other partnership aren't very happy. He quickly moves on to his fighting style and weapons.

"Okay, this is Cupiditas..." he says as he takes out a red sword, "... this is Mânie..." he says taking out a black sword. "... and they can combine to make what I like to call Envidia." he finishes as he combines the swords at the hilts.

He then thinks about his fighting style. "I like to plan out all the consequences of my choices in battles. Uh, I'm easily knocked off my feet by brute force, but most of the time I can dodge it. I use speed in my fights and I sometimes set up traps to help in a fight. Also, I have very sharp hearing, so no one can sneak up on me." Ron thinks some more. "Yep, that's just about it for me with fighting, what about you two?" Ron asks Chiu and Alex.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:38 am

Placing her weapon case on her knees, Chiu showed them her swords. "This is Lunar Lotus." She told them. "It also transforms into pistols for ranged combat."

"I don't rely on aura or fancy dust in a fight. Just speed, agility, and my own swords."
Crossing her arms, she leaned back in her seat. "I also won't wait around for you just because we are supposed to be a team. Either keep up, or stay out of my way."
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 am

Aaron looked at Chiu and just nodded "I'm fine with that" Aaron said he didn't really care if she wanted to be rude towards him as long as they worked well as a team he was okay with her acting however she wanted At least my teammates aren't boring Aaron thought to himself while turning to look at his fourth teammate who hadn't spoken yet.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:52 pm

"I wield the Horsemen." Alex started. Holding up arms in front of him, he says, "These are Disease and Famine. Twin Gauntlets." He drops his arms, reaches to his side, and pulls out a medium-sized pistol. "This, is War." Returning the pistol to its holster, he reached behind him and pulls out a small tube from the small of his back. "And this, is Death." He gives the tube a spin in his hand and, instantly, a blade extends out from the tube.

OOC: I'll start marking my dialogue in grey.
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:59 pm

"Nice I like the horsemen" Aaron said with a smile " well this is team RAWR and personally I think we're going to be awesome" Aaron said looking at each of his teammates "you guys have anything you want to share while we're all here?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Ron thinks for a moment. "Well, since the rest of us already chose our beds, Aaron, you're gonna have to take the one on the far right." Realizing something he wasn't sure about earlier Ron asks, "Speaking of beds, do any of you know what I should do with the parts of my bed I'm not using?"
Back to top Go down
A_rav

A_rav

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:48 pm

"I would say store them somewhere if you didn't absolutely destroy them in case we need them later for some reason, unless either of you two have a better idea?" Aaron said walking toward the bed on the far right, beginning to unpack his duffel bag and ammo box
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Ron, noticing the others not saying anything went to work stacking the boards next to his mat and putting the screws and his hammer and screw driver on top of them. He decides to put the mattress on its side against the wall next to the boxes of ammo. "Well if you all aren't going to say anything more I'm going to rest." he says as he goes to meditate on his mat.

((OOC: I guess this is a good place to end this thread.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Lion's den.   Welcome to the Lion's den. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Lion's den.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: