RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Bench II: The Sitting

Go down 
+4
TheSadOnion
Amber
Dante
Vox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:54 am

"... Miss Scarlet... used fire to remove... the graffiti from my armor... and doing so... triggered a post-traumatic flashback... Of the day that created... this..." Leonius looked into Viola's eyes, trying to focus on her face. "The resulting trauma... triggered an unexpected level of... initiative... from my combat computer... And I lost control..."

As he slowly stood, and made his way toward the bench with Viola, he looked back at the vandal and the idiot, shaking his head. When he sat, however, he noticed the bench didn't attempt to redirect the kinetic energy of his descent, and with a wide eye he looked to Kirkka as the bench gave a loud groan.

... Stone reinforced with metal being much stronger than wood, however, the bench didn't break, and Leo was off of it immediately, taking a knee next to it as he looked around. "Is it out... of Dust already!?"
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:01 am

Frowning at Leo's explanation of events, Viola follows him over to the bench to sit down... and is promptly surprised when something seems to be wrong.

"Is it possible that something during the... mishap damaged the mechanisms that make this bench actually do it's job?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:07 am

"... No... The fighting was away from it... And I remember with clarity... everything I did under the control... of the computer..." He looked back at the bench, sighing. "... Please move..." He tapped the side of her thigh with the back of his hand. "I'd like to see... under it..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:18 am

"Of course!" she says before quickly standing up and walking a few feet away, wondering what exactly he could be looking for.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:25 am

While he was feeling weak after the... ordeal... Leonius was still strong enough to lift the bench, looking under it as his eye and cameras traced out the mechanisms... and noting an empty recepticle where a dust capacitor would go. Letting the bench down, Leonius looked around. "... Someone has... sabotaged this bench..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:28 am

Noticing that Mr Bench Murderer had lifted up the super stone bench (Was he trying to murder another one?!), Melissa decided to take the opportunity to poke around more at the dust system. She had barely managed to extract the little part she had in her pocket because most of the mechanisms were underneath.

Walking up to the bench, she began pointlessly poking random mechanism of the bench's kinetic distribution system, ignoring the big robot man holding up the bench, and the fact that if he decided to let go, her hand would probably be crushed.

Unfortunately super bench only revealed its mysterious insides for a short period of time before it dropped back down to the ground. Moving back quickly to avoid being crushed, Melissa then knelt down to try continuing to poke around at the mechanisms inside.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:33 am

IC:

"Wow, wait!" I shout out, as I stand up, reaching out. However, the sharp pain in my arms spiked up again, and I quickly let them drop back down as I ran over towards Melissa.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:33 am

Raising an eyebrow at Leo's assessment, Viola says "Well... we can obviously rule myself and Kirkka out, who else has been here that could have done something to it?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:37 am

Melissa, still oblivious as to what's going on, continues trying to poke around underneath the bench, although to little success.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:37 am

Leonius looked at Viola, as she asked her question. Then he looked at Melissa, poking around the internals. Then he looked at Viola. Then he looked at Melissa.

Then he looked at Lan. Then he looked back at Melissa, still poking around at the bench.

He said nothing, merely gesturing at Melissa and tilting his head, as if to say "Really? Really you don't have an idea? Really?"

Until, of course, he turned back to Melissa, and poked her arm. "Mel, what are... you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:41 am

Looking up, surprised by a powerful poke, Melissa noticed people were looking at her. Panicking, she quickly formulated a cover story to ensure that whatever it was that she did wrong (She wasn't sure, but people were looking at her like she did something wrong) would be covered up.

Pointing at Mao, lying unconscious on the floor she said, "It was him! He did it before drawing funny pictures!"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:54 am

Shrugging at Leo's look, Viola looks at Melissa and hears her attempted cover story.

"While... technically possible, there's hardly any chance that neither of us would have noticed him fiddling with the bench, seeing as we were sitting on it. "
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Leonius tilted his head at Melissa. "Viola... has a point... Removal of the... dust capacitor would have been... immediately noticeable..." Under his mask, his eye narrowed.

She had been there, obliviously chatting when Kirkka, the vandal, and the idiot were engaging him. She hadn't been involved, or engaged in turn... She had been free...

"... Mel, do you have anything... in your pockets... that might fit this slot?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Upon hearing Mr Bench Murderer's words, Melissa's face instantly looked hurt (A look that really did not fit her - it was fairly obvious that she was faking it) and she gasped, "Y-You're accusing me?! How could you! I'm hurt, really, that you don't believe me!"

"Fine! I'll turn out my pockets then if it makes you happy!" She said.

Immediately she flipped her pockets inside out with vigorous force, sending a pen flying into the air from one pocket and a container of red dust from the other.

Wait, red dust?

Yes, indeed. A spare canister of dust for Soothing Mayhem was sent flying as she turned out her pockets, evidently having forgotten about it. It smashed into the super bench almost as if she had thrown it there and exploded, taking out a nice chunk of the bench with it.

"Umm... He did it!" She said, pointing to Lan (Who was currently sitting on the ground, with blood running down his arms and his leg seeming to be in bad shape).
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Sighing deeply at what just happened, Viola goes over to sit on the edge of the fountain and places her face in her hands.

"And now we have to deal with the janitor again... frell." she says to nobody in particular.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:33 pm

"I was not-" Leonius didn't get a chance to tell Melissa he wasn't openly accusing her of any wrongdoing, though her response confirmed his suspicions.

When the dust flew, however, he grabbed Melissa and put himself between the two girls and the bench, wincing when sharp pieces of stone glanced off his armor.

Slowly, he looked at Viola and sighed. "... Yes... yes we will... And she is... a Groundskeeper..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Kirkka stands as Lan gets up and moves toward Bench and the others. She watches him walk for a moment, before turning toward Mao and walking back to him. As she is walking, she pulls out a cellphone, taps a few buttons, and makes a call. She appears to be asking for a medical team to come out to the courtyard. During the call, there is a small explosion near Bench and the others. She quickly shifts her attention that way, but after seeing that it wasn't Leonius, she simply sighs and continues walking.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:25 pm

IC:

I stare as the bench explodes.

*Sigh*

Well, I guess that's that. I turned to head towards the infirmary, with a slight limp in my walk.
That was eventful.

OOC: Lan to Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:59 am

Groaning before standing up, Viola walks over to Leo and sort of whispers to him "Let's just get you to your room... then I'll head to mine and we can deal with all this yotz later."

"And as far as I'm concerned, she's the janitor."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:02 am

Leonius nodded, sighing as he started, shakily, toward his dorm...

"... Just don't say that... within earshot... please..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:03 am

Realizing that destroying another bench, especially one that looked so fancy and expensive, might cause her to be punished, Melissa crept over to unconscious boy, dragging him carefully and slowly over to the bench, before putting his hands on the crater in a very suspicious manner.

Nodding happily at her handiwork, she then began to slowly leave the scene of the crime.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:21 am

As Melissa sneaks over to Mao and begins dragging him away, Kirkka is only feet away from them. She lowers her cellphone, pocketing it quickly and picks up her pace. "Hey, Stop dragging him, he's injured!" She bats at Melissa's arm lightly with her staff, to get her to break her grip on Mao. "What do you think you're doing!?"

A few moments later, two Beacon medical staff come out the door, heading int he direction of Mao with a probably amazing and dust powered stretcher.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:23 am

"Exactly! He's wounded! Don't you think it would be better to move him to a better position than lying on the floor? I thought you had to elevate wounds.. I was only trying to help sorry!" Melissa bursted out, before running off.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:28 am

Kirkka listens to Melissa's quick reply, only to watch her run off before she can respond. She speaks loudly, but not in a yelling or shouting manner, "You only elevate their wounds! Never move the whole body!" Sigh. She's gone. Kirkka turns her attention to the now arriving staff members, who begin checking over Mao's wounds. They state that his wounds are serious, but his head wound needs to be treated. They carefully place him onto the stretcher, lift him up and carry him off. Kirkka watches them head toward the school for a moment, before turning and walking over and up to Leonius, walking just behind him. "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:20 am

"Marginally," Leo replied, sighing. "... I am coming... to terms with what... has happened... What was done... in my visage and name... using my capabilities... While I know... that it could have been much worse... I cannot help but... focus on how... I might have better resisted... that..."

He paused, turning to look at her and holding a hand up to stop Viola.

"... That bench... was sabotaged some time... during the incident... by the way... Apologies..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:27 am

Kirkka briefly looks toward the damaged bench with mild dispair. She nods slowly, before turning to face Leonius. "Something to be dealt with once you are back in your room and resting. Lead the way." She takes one further look at the bench. Sabotaged? By who? And how... and why? Who does that? Ugh. She shakes her thoughts free from her mind. She'll return for Bench later, and perform burial rites investigate the sabotage. Sabotage and bench shouldn't be in the same sentence.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:31 am

"... Indeed..." Leonius looked up at the school, then back at Viola for a moment before his eyes were on the school again.

He took a slow, deep breath.

"I am considering drafting... a contingency plan... to facilitate the termination... of my suit functions... in case this... happens again..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench II: The Sitting   Who Is Bench II: The Sitting - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Bench II: The Sitting
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: