RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Order of Business

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

First Order of Business Empty
PostSubject: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:36 pm

Dante jiggles the handle on the door, finally getting the troublesome mechanism to open. It was a spartan room right now, filled with nothing more than basic necessities, but he imagined that would soon change. Walking in, he turns on the light, dropping his duffle back into the corner. "And this is how it starts..."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Myren enters the room soon after. "Dante Sune, a pleasure to see you again. congratulations on your appointment to leader." He says once he has deposited his bag on the furthest bed to the left.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Dante smiles, giving a polite nod to Myren. "Pleasure's mine," he says, offering a hand out to him. "Just hoping I don't screw up too badly, y'know?"He chuckles nervously.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Myren takes the offered hand in a firm handshake. "you have my full confidence" He says with not a hint of doubt on his face."They don't make these decisions lightly, I'm sure they see potential in you"

(OoC: I'm giving this darned trend you have set a try.)
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Yin walked up to the door and gripped the handle. He took a deep breath, reminding himself for about the hundredth time to try not to fight with Dante. It was even worse that he now had to deal with this conceited, self-righteous, ignorant...Just stay calm. You're stuck with him for four years now. Gotta try to be friendly.

He turned the handle and opened the door, seeing two of his teammates already there. "Hey guys." He gave Dante a quick look before depositing his bags in a corner. He turned to the other boy in the room. "And you are...Myren, correct?" He extended his hand, "I'm Yin. It's a pleasure."

(OOC: Cuz why not?)
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:56 pm

"likewise" He says, as he shakes Yin's hand. He notices Yin's unusual eyes, though elects not to mention anything, letting the recognition show only through a slight raising of an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:59 pm

((It's an old habit from another site, but if it sticks, that's another trend for me!))

He chuckles, blushing a bit as he clasps his new teammate's hand firmly. "Thanks for your support, but just give me a swift kick if it goes to my head."

He cocks his eyebrow as the knob turns, taking in a deep breath when the Mu- er, faunus enters... Crap, he couldn't remember the guy's name now. "Just pick a bed where ever when you get a chance." Keeb is what he called him. Was is Yuri? Yang?... Frag it, he'll avoid using names for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:05 pm

Yin noticed the small facial tick. The side of his mouth twitched ever so slightly as he turned to begin unpacking his things. That was when a brilliant idea came to his head. There were four beds, and the one on the far left seemed to be Myren's, so if Yin took the one two down from him, Dante would be forced to sleep next to a "mutt" as he had called him.

He smirked as he thought of this small and rather petty way to get back at him for being team leader. He grabbed his pillow and tossed it onto the bed in between the two remaining beds. He then returned to his bags and began rummaging around for a book he could've sworn that he packed.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Dante winced, biting his tongue as Keeb so clearly abused his kindness. Looking over his two remaining options, he pondered his position. Perhaps he should take a spot, and be done with it? Picking up his bag, he tosses it across the room, landing on the bed on the far right. Better stuck between a mutt and a wall when he needed solitude than a mutt and another person.

"I, uh, figure we should probably work on some grounds rules. Common courtesy things, standard procedures, stuff like that. I'd rather avoid us stepping on each other's toes." Or paws...
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:35 pm

There it is. Yin thought to himself as he found the book he was looking for. He made his way back to his bed, laying face up. He opened his book and asked, "Alright, what'd you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:44 pm

"Basic stuff," he says, taking off his jacket and hanging it on a coat hook behind the door. "At the very least we need ground rules. Simple, common sense ones. I'd rather wait for our fourth member to join us before delving into the more complex matters."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:55 pm

"I don't have much stuff to mess with, so as long as we're all courteous, I have no demands" Myren says as he places his prized hookshot on the bedside table, and leaned his blade on the bed, so that the handle would be well within reach as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:21 pm

"That'd be the gist of the ground rules. Respect each other's space and privacy,be courteous, and take arguments outside." He shrugs. "Common sense stuff, that'll hopefully support a good team dynamic." He chuckles at that, looking to Myren and Keeb for a moment before realizing it was less clever than he initially thought. Okay, strike one...
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Yin's eyes glanced over at Dante for a quick moment. He inwardly shook his head, but otherwise made no comment. He finished up the page he was reading and dog-eared the page. He got up and grabbed his blades, sheathing them at his hip.

He looked up at his teammates, "I'm going to head down to the training grounds. You guys can come if you'd like." With that, he opened the door, leaving the other two to make their own decisions.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 pm

"sounds good to me." He says as he quickly grabs his sword and bracer. though he pauses and glances at Dante while he is busy securing Mirmigi. "unless you had others plans?"
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Dante takes out a pocketwatch, staring at the door tapping his foot. "No, no, it's a good idea. Just wished we were a full team for our first time." Slipping it back into his pocket, he shrugs, giving a light hop to remind himself of the weight on his back from Zorro. "Let's go," he says, walking out into the hallway, waiting for Myren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Order of Business   First Order of Business Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Order of Business
Page 1 of 1