RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The icing on the CAKE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
edwazhere

The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 am

Krystal waves to Authur. "I would assume by the smell when I walked in here that she or my partner would have burnt the bed down. But with no burns marks present, it must have done outside."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:26 am

"Ahhh, so that's what happened, thank you. Aoife, you're an idiot" Arthur takes a seat on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:33 am

"Says you. You wore the bow-tie." is the reply, not looking at them from her position.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:39 am

In a hushed tone Arthur says to Aoife and Krystal, "Who''s the guy on that bed there?"
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:43 am

Krystal shrugs and starts dismantling the bed she's standing next to. "He's my partner. I kinda got stuck with him since my first one decided to go missing after the launch and the partner changing got me stuck with him. All I know is that he's blind but is rather good in a fight still."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:47 am

"Hmm, that's interesting, at least. What's his name?" Arthur says inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:50 am

"Ertinken if I remember right. At least that's what my device said when I got switched to be his partner." Krystal puts the dismantled bed pieces against the wall and moves the bedding into the closet where she starts to reassemble it together again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:57 am

"Ertinken... Not a name you hear often." Aoife comments, crawling into the bedding with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:26 am

Finishing remaking the bedding in the closet, Krystal looks over the others in the room. "Well I guess this will be a fun four years here at beacon."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:35 am

"Seems that way. However I must sleep for now, getting up early to unpack." Saying this, she would place her twin swords in the bed with her, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:21 pm

A loud snore is heard from Ertrinken, as he is sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:51 am

Being woken by the snoring, Aoife sighs and rummages through her belongings for a headset, playing music quietly to herself to cover the snoring and returns to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:55 am

Being woken by the rummaging, Trin sighs and rummages through his brain for hardcore sleep mode, snoring loudly to himself to cover the rummaging and returns to sleep.
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:17 am

Krystal sleeps soundly through the night, pleased that the walls in the closet drown out a majority of the noise in the room.
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Ertrinken.. Does something.....productive.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:31 pm

"I wonder why no one is my dorm can sleep like a normal human being, no offence to you.." Arthur looks over at Trauer, knowing fully well that it wont make a difference as the man is blind. "But you do snore a lot, the other two.. Well, just have no use of a bed clearly."
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Trin, grunts as he cleans his weapon with a grey cloth at a small table.

"I take it your the leader?" He growls, remaining focused on cleaning the gun. He feels around for any more dirt on it.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:50 pm

"It would seem that way yes, I take it you're our fourth team member? What was the name again?"
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Trin, takes a long pause. He sets down the gun and cloth.

"Ertrinken.. In Trauer." He turns around and extends a hand into no particular direction. "Trin. For short."
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:48 am

Sliding the closet door open to look into the room, "Just because I like enclosed spaces doesn't mean that I don't want to use a bed. It just won't be able to fit in here." She remarks glaring at Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:14 am

Arthur takes Trin's hand and shakes it. "Arthur, if you didn't know already."

Arthur looks over at the closet. "It's still weird, no matter how you look at it."
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:16 am

"Well I'm sorry for being weird when our team name is Cake. Seriously? I know that's convenient from our names but still."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:24 am

"Point taken, but still..." Arthur looks around. "Cake is delicious though, so it's good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:27 am

Grumbling more to herself then Arthur before exiting the closet, "And yet I hate cake." Heading towards the door she calls back, "I'm going to go get some exercise. Either of you three want to come along?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:30 am

"I'll come, I have nothing better to do." Arthur dons his armour. "Where are we off to, the arena?"
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:32 am

Looking back over her shoulder, "Sure, Trin you want to come too? Or you to busy cleaning that gun for the 20th time?"
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:44 am

([Going to sleep for the night. I'll get into the main arena thread tomorrow after seeing if Trin is coming or not since he's already asleep])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The icing on the CAKE   The icing on the CAKE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The icing on the CAKE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: